Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

The shop needs more...

Sprites. 0.46875 46.9% [ 60 ]
Consoles, to appease fanboys/girls like me. 0.2265625 22.7% [ 29 ]
Things that DON'T SUCK! LOLOLPWN!11oneone 0.3046875 30.5% [ 39 ]
Total Votes:[ 128 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hello, and welcome to my shop, Pixelante! Before we get to the shop itself, I'd just like to thank Chronomorphosis for the bases used for my sprites, and I'd also like to thank anti-videogame lawyer/psycho Jack Thompson for inspiring the name of the store. Alrighty, now let's get going! xd

Shop Contents

Post 1 - Shop information, status, and news
Post 2 - Rules and order forms
Post 3 - Sprites
Post 4 - Consoles
Post 5 - Freebies
Post 6 - Links and blacklist
Post 7 - Things I'm working on

Shop Status

General orders are open
Custom Sprite orders are closed

Shop News

[18 Feb 2006] - Opened. WHEE! :3

Follow Gaia's TOS. - Obviously. >_>
Use the order forms provided. - See below!
No PMs unless I'm offline. - I'll usually post in the thread when I'm going offline, so just check the last page. ^_^
No stealing! - No taking my sample images or shop dividers. Anyone who does gets reported to a mod and put on the blacklist. -_-
No page-stretching. It's so unpretty... ._.'
Be polite. If you think me/my things/someone in the thread sucks, keep it to yourself. Or at least say "You there! I would like to take the opportunity to insult you, you rogue!" or... something. >_>

...all common sense, right? whee

This is the regular order form. Copy, paste, and fill in to order. 3nodding

[b]I wanna order![/b]
[b]Username:[/b] (The name of the person recieving the pixels, whether it's for you or a friend).
[b]Sprites wanted:[/b] ("None" if you don't want any, and the names labelled underneath the sprites if you do. If you want a full set, type "full Chobits set" or something similar.)
[b]Consoles wanted:[/b] (See above!)
[b]Total cost:[/b] (double check your math! XD)

This is the custom sprite order form. Again, just copy, paste, and fill in to order! Check for open slots BEFORE you order customs, please.

[b]Gimmie a custom![/b]
[b]Username:[/b] (The name of the person recieving the pixels, whether it's for you or a friend).
[b]Reference image:[/b] (If it's your avatar, this shouldn't be a problem. If it's an OC or something that you don't have an image for, then you MUST provide a detailed description. I might ask you to PM me with more detail.)
[b]Pose choice:[/b] (if you want a particular pose, go to Chronomorphosis' site linked in the first post and select which one you want. If you don't mind about a pose, I'll choose for you. ^_^)

More sprites will be added regularly. ^_^ If you have a request for new characters or themes, post it in the thread and I'll consider it!

All Final Fantasy sprites are 100g each, except the moogle (which is 60g).

All Harry Potter sprites are 100g. SPECIAL OFFER! Buy Harry, Ron and Hermione together for just 220g!

Chii and Dark Chii are 100g each, Sumomo is 80g.

All LOST sprites are 100g each, or you can buy the entire set for just 1200g.

Custom sprites cost 300g each. I'll do avatars, OCs, celebrities, whoever! Just provide a good reference picture if possible, and use the custom order form in the second post. Slots for custom sprites are below - if they don't say "open", then DON'T ORDER ONE.

Slot 1: CLOSED
Slot 2: CLOSED
Slot 3: CLOSED
Slot 4: CLOSED
Slot 5: CLOSED

Examples: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

People who donate 50g or more get a mystery sprite! Just choose between Angelic or Demonic (or both, if you donate 100g or more). heart

Only the Nintendo DS is here for now, more consoles will come later. ^_^

DS consoles are 50g each. You can order a custom coloured DS for 10g extra.

I'd prefer it if you linked freebies back to me... but you don't have to. Just credit me if anyone asks who made them, okay? ^_^

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - Reginald, the Raccoonipus
...Reginald popped into my head one day when a girl made a thread asking for an unusual animal idea for a minishop - and I suggested a raccoonipus, a raccoon/platypus hybrid. xd The girl rejected the idea, so I made Reginald myself... *pets him* Be nice, okay? He has self-worth issues. ^_^'

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - Special Gaia edition DS
To celebrate the Gaia Anniversary Ball 2006. 3nodding

^^ Pleeeease sign up there. It's for my friend Emi, and we'd both really appreciate if you did! heart

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Want to link trade? Just post in the thread. ^_^ To link me, use this banner: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[url=http://tinyurl.com/mscjf][img]http://tinyurl.com/ezrjz[/img][/url]

Nobody yet. >_> Good!

More Final Fantasy sprites
Gaia NPC sprites
PS2 consoles
Aaaand... We're open! Yay! xd
surprised I want a DS but let me pick a color!
Okay. 3nodding Just tell me what colour, send a trade for 60g, and I'll do that for you.
Umm can I get like a Lime Green one w/ my name on it I'll Pay 30g extra..but if not I'll pay the 10g for the custom color and be on my way ^_^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff