Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Welcome the the sticker packs shop. A shop where you can get all your sticker needs. You can also make your avatar a cute little sticker and get it packed!

Please Read the WHOLE page till the "The End" text in the last post.

Quote:
Random Numbers: To whoever generates a 57 on a scale between 1 to 250 using the Random Number action can get a free custom sticker pack/cut out regardless of the slots.

News

Quote:
June 4 - Shop off hiatus, new pack and sneak preview of future bases posted.
April 30 - Custom orders need to be delayed again and then after that, the shop will be going into hiatus ((cause it's getting to the middle of the year, i've been really busy)).
April 20 - Custom orders delayed till April 30th.
April 14 - Shop will go on hiatus next week ((or when this weeks orders are finished))
April 12 - Slots willl reset this Friday ((April 14))
April 5 - Running really late in orders, I have to delay custom orders till next Tuesday (( last delay, promise ))
March 31 - Custom orders will be delayed till next Thursday, I've been really busy this week.

Rules -

1. Send the trade after you have posted your order so I don't need to go hunting for it (I am uberlazy) or your order will be ignored.

2. No stealing or editting pixels/art.

3. No spamming or page stretching (it's just annoying and makes it harder for others to navigate).

4. Please only post your orders, if you PMed your order, it will be ignored unless you have a good reason on why you PMed the order.

5. Do not advertise your own shop here, if you want to be affiliates then pm me.

6. If you don't confirm the trade within the 3 days that you read the PM with your order, you will be notified about it.

FAQ -

Where did you get the small sprite bases?
    I made the sprite bases. The bases are just made for this shop and might have been used in my past shops.

Can you edit the colour of an item on the sticker?

Yes, I can edit the colouring of an item on the sticker for no extra cost but I will not edit the colours on packs the stickers go in.
    (example: angelic mini wings -> pink angelic mini wings).

Do you do bigger versions of the sticker packs?
    Currently, I am not doing larger versions of the sticker packs.

When will I get my order?
    Your order will be PMed to you within 1 - 6 days if it is a custom depending on where you are on the waiting list and 1-3 days if you ordered premade (if you ordered premade with a custom, you will need to wait 1-6 days for it will be delivered with the customs).

Do you do glitched avatars?
    Yes, but I will not do the glitch that makes your avatar nude.

I want a custom but all the slots are taken! When do they reset?
    Slots reset every week on Sundays around 3 p.m EST (if the slots reset sooner, there will be a notice posted on that).

Purchase your own premade sticker packs. All sticker packs are 100 gold each. Colours for these packs cannot be editted.

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Lacus Clyne pack, Kagome pack, Haku Pack, Rina Pack, Luffy Pack

Sailor Mars Pack

Step 1: Fill in the order form
Step 2: Post it
Step 3: Send trade
Step 4: Wait for your order

[b]Your Username:[/b]
[b]Sticker Pack(s) You Want:[/b]
[b]Total:[/b]

CUSTOM LARGE STICKER PACKS
<<testing>>

Taking two orders on the big sticker pack bases. The cost for printing will be 800 gold. Bases aren't released yet but are in testing to see how the orders outcome will be. *note: packs might change/differ from the current test ones (not the bases, but the packaging).

Slots:
1. Lil-Pop
2. reserved

[b]Large Sticker Pack[/b]

[b]Avatar Picture you want printed:[/b]

You can now get your avatar specially printed into a sticker! The cost for printing will be 500 gold. Also, since the sprites are small, we ask that your avatar is not too overdone. If it is, you will be pmed about this issue.

I will not print avatars that are facing backwards.
*Remember: The simpler the better and also your avatar can only be in pose #1 ((the default one before you could do other poses))

Example (Please do not take unless they are yours):
User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Past Work (do not take these. The following were made for my old shop):
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Slots:
1. Liinae
2. locked
3. locked
4. locked

Step 1: Make sure a slot is open
Step 2: Fill in the order form
Step 3: Post it
Step 4: Send trade
Step 5: Wait for your order

User Image
[b]Custom Sticker Pack[/b]

[b]Avatar Picture you want printed:[/b]
[b]Username/Other Messages Placed? *optional, max of 7 characters:[/b]

Get your customised sticker cutouts! You can now have your avatar printed onto spiffy backgrounds! The cost for printing will be also 450 gold for the bubble cut out and 500 for the lollipop cutouts gold. The colour of backgrounds cannot be changed currently. Also, since the sprites are small, we ask that your avatar is not too overdone. If it is, you will be pmed about this issue.

*Remember: The simpler the better and also your avatar can only be in pose #1 ((the default one before you could do other poses))

Example Of a Bubble Cutout (do not take the examples if they're not yours):
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Example Of a Lollipop Cutout (do not take the examples if they're not yours):
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Slots:
Bubble Cutouts
1. [Hyde]
2. locked

Lollipop Cutouts
1. iPopocow
2. locked

Step 1: Make sure a slot is open
Step 2: Fill in the order form
Step 3: Post it
Step 4: Send trade
Step 5: Wait for your order
[b]Sticker Cut outs[/b]

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Bubble or Lollipop Cutout?:[/b]
[b]Avatar You Want Printed:[/b]
[b]Total:[/b]
Waiting List:
    1. [Hyde] (page 216)
    2. Lil-Pop (page 217)
    3. Liinae (page 217)
    4. iPopocow (page 219) updated (page 221)

wintrex, shiroikage, Starry_Ninja, liinae, Ellenion, LoveDoc, D o k i - D o k i ., pale september, p o c k y . b e r r y x2, dragon bound, Dayne50 x2, cherrycrush x4, Meigumii, shakoba, B e e n a x2, Emi x4, michelle9999, [Hyde] x2, Christmas Girl 8 ) x2, Aww x5, SubZero Assassin, Phat Penguin, Muzique, Lilithia, Muffin Lust, Vashtya, Jiroh, autumns_tears, starlightpanda, laiiya, Pixilate, alis in wonderland, Oabi, SubZero Assassin, Lil-Pop

Thanks to all donators/tippers.
*note: If I have forgotten you, please post in the thread and tell me ((OMG, ME RETARDED >W< wink )

Starry_Ninja ; 100 gold.
p o c k y . b e r r y ; 100 gold
Emi ; 5150 gold <3
[Hyde] ; 150 gold
Miyaka-san; 300 gold
Aww; 100 gold
Phat Penguin; 50 gold
Vashtya; 250 gold
Jiroh; 150 gold
alis in wonderland; 100 gold
love_girl123; 500 gold + a sunflower

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12509063]
[img]http://img50.imageshack.us/img50/5296/26ye1.gif[/img][/url]

Pm to link exchange. Only taking 88x31 sized buttons, if it is not 88x31 -- your shop might be text linked.

Pixel Plushie

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff