nombre

+1 1 100.0% [ 238 ]
Total Votes:[ 238 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 63 64 65 > >>

User Image
            open closed

Salut~ Bienvenue~
                  Je crois que vous amusez ici~
                  Welcome to sucre brume. This is a simple sugary pixel cafe.
                  Feel free to stay and chat. We'll have a number of events (mostly on holidays).
                  If you do stay, be sure to check the rules.
                  Restez avec nous, nous aimerions vous avoir~

Just so you aren't caught off guard, some of the things on this page are in French.
                  Please don't confuse it for a different language ; u ;
                  Sucre brume means "sugar mist" or "sugar haze" just so you know~
                  I'm not a fluent speaker but I'm currently taking French IV in school c:
                  If you'd like to chat in French, feel free, it would be great practice to me.

In case you're wondering... this is based off of one of my older minishops.
                  So yeah if something looks familiar... XD

★ news/events

2/3/13
                  Revamping.

User Image
            ★ please follow these ; v ;

1. No stealing. I mean come on really...
                  2. Do not edit anything you purchase.
                  3. Do not claim anything you purchase as your own creation
                  4. Don't complain about prices unless you have some actually constructive commentary to give.
                  5. Have a decent amount of patience.
                  6. Don't copy/trace my items.
                  7. Do not quote the first page.
                  8. Don't use/copy my layout.
                  9. Be courteous if you are chatting here.
                  10. Bumping is allowed but chatting is more encouraged.
                  11. Have fun~

★ things to note...

- Orders will not always be immediate (I attend highschool). Please have some patience.
                  - I am torimisu on deviantART and Chloria so if you think they're "stealing" well um... that's me.
                  - I will probably never hire people to run this shop.
                  - I will probably never sell this shop as a whole.
                  - I will probably never give you free anything unless it's a shop freebie.
            User Image
            ★ please read before asking... (this list will get bigger)

What can I use these graphics for?
                  -You can use these for just about anything. Some common examples: signatures, toyboxes, post-styles, profiles, etc...

Will you make more of _______?
                  -Bien sur! As long as it's by popular demand.

How long have you been pixeling for?
                  -I started at about age 10. So for now that would be about 6/7 years.

What do you use to make these pixels?
                  -I use mostly MS Paint and my laptop touch/track-pad. I use GIMP 2 to make the transparent backgrounds. For animations, I use UnFREEz 2.1.

Are you hiring? Will you ever hire people to be like waitresses and stuff?
                  -I am not hiring at the moment. I might consider it later on if this shop gets popular. However, just because I will think about it doesn't mean that you should ask. I'd only hire people I am friends with already or people I trust in general. No quick-fixes. Sorry.

Do you have a guild?
                  -Yes~

Can I join?
                  -By all means, please do :3
            User Image
            ★ Price for all:

revamping
            User Image
            ★ erger

asdfghjkl
            User Image
            ★ Limiteds
            TOTAL: n/a

none atm~
                  you can view past limiteds here~

★ Events
            TOTAL FOR ALL: asdf

★ Gachapon
            "We've received a new imported game!"

User Image
                  coming soon...
            User Image
            TOTAL FOR EVERYTHING (not including limiteds): 13900g
            TOTAL FOR EVERYTHING (including limiteds): 13900g (Event items are in a separate form)
            ★ order form:

[size=11][color=#fe6952][b]★je voudrais...[/b]
                  [b]username:[/b] [type username here]
                  [b]pour qui?:[/b] [who is this order going to be sent to? type your username again if it's you]
                  [b]bonbons?:[/b] [list the sweets you want or "all" if you want all]
                  [b]boissons?:[/b] [list the drinks you want or "all" if you want all]
                  [b]limiteds?:[/b] [list possible limiteds you want]
                  [b]total:[/b] [you do the math]
                  [b]tip?:[/b] [pretty please? ;v ; ]
                  [b]other comments/concerns?:[/b]
                  [/color][/size]

★ instructions (please please please read)

1. Look through the bonbons, etc, and make a list of what you want.
                  2. Fill out the order form.
                  3. Check it.
                  4. Check it again.
                  5. Post it.
                  6. Send a trade to pin chuu with the page number your order is on.
                  7. I'll send you a PM with your order and I'll accept the trade.
                  8. Accept trade and enjoy~
            User Image
            ★ customers:

★ = tip
                  bold = returning customer
                  underline = bought everything (according to what I had at the time)

BabyDucklingLove★, Reoca★, Armayra★, sushi_mew★, Sachie Whitby★, sir cinnamon★, susomi★, Sugar Teacup★, zigguchingchang★, ririmu★, Rosella Fae★, Yuri2476★, Evergreen Willow★, Happy Nutella★, kai_tora★, HeIIraiser★, Tayasu Sango★, Chemille★, x___S T A R F R U i T S, Custard Bun★, Sugaruni★, Skuzzie★, shyanimegrl★, la amoureux★, Gwillianna★, Jay Wayne★, Avellini★, Shaetruddie★, Serethielle★, Vintage Ink★, Happy - - Dream x★, lailahy★, aura lowe★, CielCiel★, jele38★, Princess Kuchiki★, Arpakasso Princess★, Chantal Dior★, Edward Langley, Champeine★, Friday_Dora★, meonji★, Vermillion-Syndrome★, DNxangel★, Moonxlitxsky★, Kiwi Hatake★, SleepySketches★, Tulja★, Mika_Len★, Naeyru★, kanon1151★, little bunnies★, ★★★cori chama★★★, chuuyaa★, MaLeeDawl★, Oo_Poisonous_Lies_oO★, NaomiNaomi★, Nyumonster★, Serafeen★, seshoukaru★, rredsheep★, xx-Touya-xx★, K a i i C h i i★, .E m m e l i n e~★, D_Negel★, sushiSQUISH★, Dancing In Lunar Rays★, BunilIa★, Ashli-chan★, x_sleepismyreligion★, Splika★, Viral_Catastrophe★, Kimowaii★, milksshi★, Polycythemia Vera★, SPONNNGE★, Fiqachu★, viv55435★, Funky-P3t3★, Kool Cookies XP★, dark_iced_angel★, Xia Asuka★, drama50★, constantLogic★, ForgottenLovee★, The Grey Sanctuary★, angelgirl2345★, soggy cats★, tick tock rabbit★, Tsukiyomi Morningstar★, linguyen★, ChengLii★, khkid★, amazing jelly★, aisukreme★, Illusei★, Kanaya skew Somfin★, Ivy Roulette★, AngelNDV, peekchu★, panda hiiro★, DNxangel, ChobitsLover★, Alichuful★, Ayama★, Padfoot_Moony_Forever★, Oeuf★, ★★★bird uyen★★★, kaezr★, Auroraslight★, caustic 0_0★, b e a r y t o r t e★, Hayes28★, kairinne★, Zephyr Estelle, artificial end★, Ryna27, Ewic★, M E G U R O I K A★, CheechPeach★

★ white list

Regulars:
                  ★cori chama
                  ★sir cinnamon
                  ★Happy - - Dream x
                  ★zigguchingchang
                  ★Tsukiyomi Morningstar

Aff buddies:
                  ★every bird
                  ★Happy Nutella

My second lover:
                  ★bird uyen

Celebrities:
                  ★BinOfTrash

★ black list

let this remain empty
            User Image
            ★ link in:

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/mini-shops/s-u-c-r-e-b-r-u-m-e-closed-but-come-and-chat/t.83141663_1/][IMG]http://i1101.photobucket.com/albums/g437/torimisu/cafe items/banners/banner1.png[/IMG][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/mini-shops/open-new-bonbons/t.83141663/][IMG]http://i1101.photobucket.com/albums/g437/torimisu/cafe items/banners/banner2.gif[/IMG][/url]

★ links out:
            Just post in the thread if you want to trade :3 (try to quote me to get my attention if the thread is busy)

User ImageUser Image User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image

User Image
            ★ cleared

★ cleared

User Image
            ★ I'm editing this or something...

reserved
            User Image
            ★ shop music will change every so often~

User Image
            ★ cleared

★ cleared

User Image
            ★ Awards<3 Thank you all!

BinofTrash
                  -pokes head in- Oh yeah I made you something O:
                  User Image
                  Ta-da the ice cream bunny trophy. Also it's shiny 8D
                  Awarded for your cute and well designed ice creams.

Evelin333
                  Félicitations! Vous avez gagné le prix mignon~
                  Chaque prix mignon est unique!
                  User Image

User Image
            ★ Visitors

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff