Welcome to Gaia! ::

i wanted to do a temp shop to make some gold but i keep getting told i have to blindly trust that buyers will not scam me by making the art with no payment for it. this is incredibly unsafe and stupid, gaia is full of scam artists and i have been taking payment up-front here since 2008 which is only two years less than the total time i have sold art on this site in total. i refuse to put my faith in the honesty of strangers especially since i have read the rules and gaia does not say anywhere that it will aid me if i get scammed only that if i provide enough evidence i can have the stolen art removed if it is publicly posted on gaia

tldr? it is not worth it to have a shop open in a site where i am told that i have to bend over backwards to prove my honesty but can have no proof that i will get paid for my services and will get no compensation if i get screwed over. that is stupid.
finished art goes heeeeere~

http://tenchibaka.deviantart.com/art/Tufftiff-517978348
and i am open<3
i probably should not have posted when it was deeeeaaaad~

bumpeh
guess people dont like my art anymore haha
only 6 spots left

Tipsy Sailor

Pssst! There is an art shop subforum here that might get you more luck. yum_puddi

Sahdomi's Princess

Fistpumping Pumpkin

31,700 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hairspray Heaven 500
  • Conventioneer 300
littl3chocobo
only 6 spots left

User Image

Would you be interested in doing one of my avatar? * v *
The mood bubble is optional. You don't have to include it if you don't want to.
User Image

If so, I'd like to offer maybe like 15-20 bill? Let me know if that's too low. ; u ;
Gaufre

is there? XD i saw all the art shops here and thought it was the right place, you'll have to forgive me, i have not had a shop in a long time on this site

Menstrual Cramps

that is perfectly fine~ send a trade and i will get started, would you like me to stream?

Tipsy Sailor

Haha no problem, Gaia has so many forums.
this it does XD i remember when the angel forum opened, it was silly

Sahdomi's Princess

Fistpumping Pumpkin

31,700 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hairspray Heaven 500
  • Conventioneer 300
littl3chocobo
Gaufre

is there? XD i saw all the art shops here and thought it was the right place, you'll have to forgive me, i have not had a shop in a long time on this site

Menstrual Cramps

that is perfectly fine~ send a trade and i will get started, would you like me to stream?

User Image

Sending trade! * u *
I would love to watch a stream, but sadly I'm at work. QQ
Gaufre is right, you will probably get more bites in Art Shops. You can PM any assistant/moderator here and they should be able to move it for you!
Menstrual Cramps

ah, well it will be fast so if you are still here in 40 mins for pickup then i suppose all will be well XD

but yeah i accepted trade and am pming a mod

Sahdomi's Princess

Fistpumping Pumpkin

31,700 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hairspray Heaven 500
  • Conventioneer 300
littl3chocobo
Menstrual Cramps

ah, well it will be fast so if you are still here in 40 mins for pickup then i suppose all will be well XD

but yeah i accepted trade and am pming a mod

User Image

Yay! I'll be here in 40 Mins. c:
It looks like one FA is on right now that might be able to help you.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff