Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hunter

BOMB4Y

That would never happen mad A fat line should know its place. 1000 YEARS EYELASHES DUNGEON!!!! emotion_0A0

!!!!!
PFFFT

OKAY I WAS NOT EXPECTING THAT

ahem

you....sure seem like an interesting leader!~ rofl

i'm sure with you in charge, YOUR LINES WILL NEVER GO ASTRAY!

Sugary Vampire

17,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
BOMB4Y

Adoptable Name: Pumpkin
Bid Amount: I would like to AB which is 30b

Attila The Chad's Widower

Bad Boy

Custard Bun
Thank you for ABing! Please send a trade, and I'll PM you the original image and Tumblr receipt. yum_puddi

Bad Boy

Elyralith

!!!!!
PFFFT

OKAY I WAS NOT EXPECTING THAT

ahem

you....sure seem like an interesting leader!~ rofl

i'm sure with you in charge, YOUR LINES WILL NEVER GO ASTRAY!
That's right! I rule with an iron fist emotion_0A0

Bad Boy

New one on queue!
User Image

Cat boy huh yum_puddi

Bidding hasn't started yet but he's on sale. whee Comes with hollow eyes and clothes for easier tweaking of it. But he's designed as a black cat, so hair and tail colors are fixed. If you want a calico, visit again sometime! whee <-- businessman mode

Bad Boy

Evelin333
Please quote if ob~
Hello, it seems you've been outbid. There was an AB, but no trade is sent yet, so it isn't yet finalized. I'll let you know what the progress is, or if they retract and your bid still stands then. Thank you very much for participating!

Bad Boy

Dedicated Stalker

32,265 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
BOMB4Y
bstar955
I am sure there will be gaians, that love adopts. Who will notice, and ab him right away. Cause Your art is amazing, and the adopt is so adorbs.

Especially for the male one. People who go to adopt auctions always want a male! ( I've noticed this a lot on here ,and DA. They are always bought or snatched up. XD. ) Not that there is anything wrong with females.

dsdjdj If I sell my maneater item I could get it. But jsdjsdjsjdjjd I love the tokyo ghoul Item.

sndsjdjdjsdj I am going to wait till my $10 transfers to my paypal. It should transfer before your auction ends. If I buy something and sell it. I can get this!! sdjsjdsjdjdj ;u;

Really??? eek I didn't know that. I thought people mostly preferred to have avatar art, not adoptables. When you and Evelin bid billions on it, I was really, really surprised! And thankful, really. It felt great to know people liked them. redface

Maybe it's because there are fewer male characters out there for sale? yum_puddi I love drawing boys though, so thanks for telling me. To repay you somewhat with information... ninja I'm actually halfway drawing a black cat boy adoptable. Done with the lines, haven't painted it in yet. If my program behaves itself, I might be able to provide uncolored eyes and clothes (means just colored skin) for it as well as the finished pic. yum_puddi

Don't sell the TG item!! emotion_0A0 I don't have one and I know everyone wants one; you'll regret selling it I tell you!! But don't spend too much on getting an AB either, cuz that'll make me feel bad. sweatdrop I haven't seen anyone AB an adoptable for 50B - that's why it's listed that much as an AB.

HAHA, well they like to do both!!

lol that is prob because people keep on buying them right away. ;u;

I just seen the gorgeous cat boy!!! jsdhsdh thank you for the info! ;u; !!

Yeah, lol cause the anime/manga is so popular now!! ( I just finished reading tokyo ghoul on manga fox. I am confused.... Their must be missing pages that weren't scanned yet. )

I only like to spend rl money on gaia cash. So I can sell the items for gold, and buy artwork. Though $10 is the limit I go up though for gc.

djdjj If I was able, I would gladly buy all the adopts you made. djsdj If you ever decide to sell them for rlc set prices. I would try to get money together, so that I can buy them. ;u;b

Hunter

BOMB4Y
That's right! I rule with an iron fist emotion_0A0

i-iron fist....huh?

wouldn't it be rather difficult to draw with that? XD

Bad Boy

Custard Bun
BOMB4Y

Adoptable Name: Pumpkin

Hello,

Thanks so much for buying! redface
I've PMed you the image and receipt. Kindly complete the trade!

Bad Boy

bstar955
HAHA, well they like to do both!!

lol that is prob because people keep on buying them right away. ;u;

I just seen the gorgeous cat boy!!! jsdhsdh thank you for the info! ;u; !!

Yeah, lol cause the anime/manga is so popular now!! ( I just finished reading tokyo ghoul on manga fox. I am confused.... Their must be missing pages that weren't scanned yet. )

I only like to spend rl money on gaia cash. So I can sell the items for gold, and buy artwork. Though $10 is the limit I go up though for gc.

djdjj If I was able, I would gladly buy all the adopts you made. djsdj If you ever decide to sell them for rlc set prices. I would try to get money together, so that I can buy them. ;u;b

Ehhhh. The adoptables seem fairly quiet. Apart from three bidders, I haven't really gotten many eek I think the breedables are more lively. I might want to try that one, since it looks so cute. I'd love to create a mer-world people can play in, but it seems I might have to look after it. redface

The girl got bought first. whee I think boys don't get bought easily. And you're welcome whee

TG is popular - but that is the ending, sadly enough. It was his fate, and poor Hide's fate. sweatdrop There's another project called Tokyo Ghoul Jack.

Mmm I see! I'm on gaia to relax, and don't really sell anything irl for now. redface Maybe I might next time, if I see potential for it.

Bad Boy

Elyralith
i-iron fist....huh?

wouldn't it be rather difficult to draw with that? XD
Nope! yum_puddi I've been drawing with an iron fist for a long time hehehe

Hunter

BOMB4Y

oh how talented emotion_kirakira

is it easy to function in a normal society?

Bad Boy

Elyralith
BOMB4Y

oh how talented emotion_kirakira

is it easy to function in a normal society?
Yeah, it sorta makes you feel like Edward Elric hahaha whee

Hunter

BOMB4Y
Yeah, it sorta makes you feel like Edward Elric hahaha whee

//sobs quietly about anime
crying

ANIMEEEEE
OTL

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff