Sure I'll accept your custom order ^^

Thank you. It means a lot.

Lavish Spirit

supersunshine506
Serkunet
supersunshine506

Sure! If you can start the trade, that'd be great, or you can send the trade for your regular orders first and then you can start the one for the custom order, once I've sent out your premade and limited charms.

Witty Genius

24,740 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Serkunet
supersunshine506
Serkunet
supersunshine506

Sure! If you can start the trade, that'd be great, or you can send the trade for your regular orders first and then you can start the one for the custom order, once I've sent out your premade and limited charms.

Can I put it all in one trade? Or would you prefer two?

Lavish Spirit

supersunshine506

You can put it all in one, I just will be sending you your whole order when I've got your custom done, is that ok?
Basically you'll have to wait till I'm finished with your custom before you can get your other charms?

Witty Genius

24,740 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Serkunet
supersunshine506

You can put it all in one, I just will be sending you your whole order when I've got your custom done, is that ok?
Basically you'll have to wait till I'm finished with your custom before you can get your other charms?

That's fine. I'm in no rush. I just like one trade when possible. It helps me keep track of everything.

Lavish Spirit

supersunshine506

That's fine. I'm in no rush. I just like one trade when possible. It helps me keep track of everything.

That's grand ^^
I don't mind the one trade, I just don't want people waiting if they don't like that ^^'

Witty Genius

24,740 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Serkunet
supersunshine506

That's grand ^^
I don't mind the one trade, I just don't want people waiting if they don't like that ^^'

Yeah. It's fine. I'm alright with waiting, no matter how long it takes. The custom is a "just because" gift for my best friend, so It doesn't matter. The other ones are for myself, but I need to figure ou what to do with them first. Signature, maybe?

Lavish Spirit

supersunshine506

That's so nice ^^
Hopefully they'll like it then! XD

Witty Genius

24,740 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Serkunet
supersunshine506

That's so nice ^^
Hopefully they'll like it then! XD

Yeah. I sure hope she does, anyway. She is rarely on anymore, so I needed to give her a reason to hop on. Lovely art of her avi is a pretty good one.

Lavish Spirit

supersunshine506

Oh I see, I was somewhat like that before I opened this shop, I only came on now and again. I still like Gaia but I didn't have much of a reason to stay on till this shop.

Kitten

Serkunet
l Maelyn l

XD it's grand I know Oogie Boogie, that's way too much for 1 custom O.o

Pfft I don't think so

Hilarious Businesswoman

17,515 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Overstocked 200
Serkunet
VerityHattress

You should save your gold if you're questing!

User Image

40B Gold on an item not in the market currently, so the price will be up more when it does get back on. I won't be able to afford it. I can't get it at the moment, and saving up is going to take me forever.
*edit And someone actually bought the 130B Item I had on the market... so now I can afford it because it came back and I have extra.
yum_strawberrypie

“She generally gave herself very good advice, (though she very seldom followed it).”
― Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures in Wonderland & Through the Looking-Glass

Lavish Spirit

VerityHattress

XD Nice! Do you always sell on the marketplace or do you go into the Game Exchange forum sometimes?

Hilarious Businesswoman

17,515 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Overstocked 200
Serkunet
VerityHattress

XD Nice! Do you always sell on the marketplace or do you go into the Game Exchange forum sometimes?

User Image

I usually sell on the market, and most of my forums don't get many people through them so I usually do not go into the Game Exchange Forum.

yum_strawberrypie

“She generally gave herself very good advice, (though she very seldom followed it).”
― Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures in Wonderland & Through the Looking-Glass

Lavish Spirit

VerityHattress

Oh I see, I generally don't sell anything of value, but wanted to know if people use the forum much, maybe to get more gold, since the market takes some of the gold when selling.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff