Welcome to Gaia! ::

People counter while closed.

+1 1 100.0% [ 212 ]
Total Votes:[ 212 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 201 202 203 > >> >>> »|

User Image

10-22-08:
Wow, I can't believe it's been six months since I left CandySkies. I haven't left Gaia, I just moved to a different account (That's why my avatar is so ugly Lady Zoe. lol. I moved all my stuff.)

I really apologize for everyone who waited for their orders. I moved to Seattle two months ago and on the way here my computer was mis-handled (ie dropped) and I lost all of my templates for this store. I won't be able to finish any of the standing orders as I don't have the time to re-create everything.

Good news though. I can't stay away from pixeling yum-tastic things for long. I'll soon be opening a new shop under the account Love in a Thunderstorm. It won't be as customizable as this, but there will be some snazzy pre-made items! I started working on some things yesterday and I'm hoping to open in the next couple weeks.

I'll put the link here (in the first post too) when I open so everyone can enjoy the new store. It won't be CandySkies, but I will try to figure out an equally delicious title.

SHOP CLOSED.
DON'T KNOW WHEN IT WILL OPEN AGAIN AT ALL.
NO ORDERS.
NO PM's.

ALL PENDING ORDERS WILL BE FINISHED ASAP.

I'll soon be moving all my images to a new folder in my photobucket until I am able to re-open again, that way, no one can even think about ordering.

Hello, and welcome to CandySkies, my little custom pixel shop filled with nummy treats you can order and personalize!

Every single order placed is HAND MADE as soon as I get your order (to insure freshness of the product, of course!), making it totally worth whatever price I'm forcing upon your poor soul. You get to choose from hundreds of combinations of flavors and items! How cool is that?

Look! The shop gets an A for deliciousness from Pink Sugar Cafe!

User Image

Your order will MOST LIKELY be filled on the Friday after you place it, unless you place an order on a weekend. Then it will probably be done the same day.

User Image
.Updates (You are Here).
.Rules & Ordering Instructions.
.FAQ.
.Jellie Juice & Italian Soda.
.Konpeito, Ice Cream, Waffles & Pancakes, Cakes.
.Limited Editions & Contests.
.Extras, Coupons, Gift Certificates, and Freebies.
.Customers, Whitelist, Blackist, & Links In/Out.

User Image

4-26-08 10:00pm: I apologize for the store being on hiatus AGAIN... but to make up for it, I made popsicles!! Popsicles... that you can't order until the shop re-opens again. SOON, I PROMISE!!! VERY SOON!!!
2-10-08 3:08pm: Renovations have started! New headers and text colors! Also a late introduction of the Pre-mades section (featuring CandySkies Brand Soda Pop!) and the brand spanking new Waffles and Pancakes!
1-26-08 11:54am: New: Emote Bubbles! Yeah, I just keep making new things and improving old stuff... oh, any anyone who orders konpeito from now on gets brighter, bolder candy! I'm just too lazy to update the picture. haha.
1-25-08 4:00pm: New ice cream flavors AND improved bowls for said ice cream! Yay!
1-12-08 1:30pm: Hay! New extras for the jellie juices: custom colored cups!! How awesome is that?! Check out the jellies post for more info!
1-5-08 11:30pm: After a four month period of hiatus, the store is OPEN! Hopefully for good, at least throughout the summer until I leave for college.
9-9-07 5:13pm: I'm officially back from the stresses of the new school year. haha.
8-8-07 9:41pm: Okay, we're open again. lol. *heavy sigh* finally.
8-6-07 10:50PM: I have really started to see just how popular the store is getting... which means I have a LOT of orders. So many and in such huge sizes, in fact, that I must ask people to stop ordering for the time being. The shop is still open, but I just can't balance any more orders at the time. I'm sure ordering will be back within the next day or two, just hold tight!
7-25-07 1:43AM: Store officially opens!
7-24-07, 10:37PM: I have begun work on actually opening the store! Preparations started two weeks ago!

User Image

Outwardly, I'm a very nice girl... but when you fail to read the rules or you read them and knowingly break them, I get pissy and short-tempered. Not good. They're here for a reason! Don't think I won't cancel your order.

I CANNOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH: READ ALL OF THESE!
I used to be rather lax and understanding when people 'missed' something in the rules... but guess what? I'm not anymore. Its VERY VERY frustrating when people want something, but don't even care to read the rules in order for me to get it to them!

1. Do not be rude, please. I have the right to refuse your order, and I will if you're not being polite.

2. Bump as much as you want! Maybe if you bump enough, you'll get a special treat!

3. Don't take my samples OR ones you bought yourself and recolor/edit them. I WILL know if you did! I HAZ SPIEZ OUT THAR!

4. When your order is complete, I will upload it to my photobucket and PM it to you, but please, for the love of all things good, SAVE IT and PUT IT IN YOUR OWN ACCOUNT. I WILL clean out my pictures every few orders! If you fail to save it, and you still want it, it will be another 200g out of your pocket to replace it.

5. Be nice to others, too, not just me. I won't hesitate to report people.

6. Follow Gaia's terms of service.

7. Ask questions in the thread, do not PM me, I do read everything.

8. No begging.

9. No page stretching.

10. Try your hardest to type literately. Its okay if you can't spell the best or you have a hard time with grammar, but when Y0Ur +yp!nG |00k$ |!k3 +#!$ I WILL get pissed. You don't want to see Blackberry pissed.

11. Do NOT PM me orders! Believe me, I read EVERYTHING here. PMing me just wastes space and distracts me from more important things.

12. If you order more than one item, PLEASE put everything in ONE post! If they are separate posts, I will take them as separate orders, and expect more trades. If you want more than one of the same item, use the form twice so I can easily see the two items.

13. Please, no more than five (5!) items per order! After a recent run in with 18, 30, and 50ish orders, I've realized I just can't take that much at once.

14. If the order slots are filled and/or the thread title says I'm not accepting orders DO NOT POST AN ORDER. It WILL be ignored. I will not do it.

User Image

Because of some recent issues with people with, well, less common sense than one should have, I have to now give instructions on how to place an order. It should be simple, right? I guess not.

1. Decide what you want.
2. Use the PROVIDED form to order ONE ITEM. If you want more of the same item, use a brand spankin' new order form.
3. Post all your items (each with its own order form!) in ONE post.
4. As soon as you can, start a trade with me, including the correct amount of gold.
5. Wait for your order to be completed.

Let me stress this: If I receive and order, but not a trade, I WILL NOT complete the order. I won't even put you on the pending orders list. Once I see a trade, I'll start it.

When your order is completed, I will PM you your order and accept your trade. If I see that you have read your PM, but not also accepted the trade, I will remove your pixels from my photobucket until you do accept.

I don't have the time or brainpower to deal with twenty different kinds of ordering, okay? I love running this shop, but I do have a rather busy life outside of Gaia, and I can't keep up with both if things aren't done correctly.

Do not PM me orders. If I ask you to change something about your order because you didn't follow the rules, either change or cancel. When I let one person evade the rules, everyone tries to evade the rules and I do not tolerate such a thing.

User Image

1. What's the purpose of this shop?
To give you some delicious, custom-made treats! I started getting bored by all the shops out there who make everything, and then have you pay gold for them to take off the ugly "SAMPLE" watermark and give them to you. If you're gonna pay gold, you should get something hand-made!!

2. And... um, you, who are you?
I am Blackberry Sage, the owner of this shop and the creator of the pixel-ie goodness! I'm seventeen (eighteen on August 31st!) and I attend an art high school where I live in the dorms. Next summer I'll be moving out to Seattle to go to the Cornish College of the Arts, majoring in Visual Communications Design! Art is my life.

3. Is there anyone else hiding behind you?
I certainly hope not. >_>

4. Do you give refunds?
No way. As I said before, EVERYTHING ordered is hand made! I'm not giving back your gold when you wasted my time. If you don't like it, then it sucks to be you. BUT, if there's something a little off about your order, just tell me, I will most likely be more than happy to correct it!

5. Am I cool?
Possibly.

6. Will you help me with my quests? Will you donate to me?
Sorry, but probably not. Unless I know you really well...

7. Do you take special requests? (unavailable colors, ect?)
Yes I do! Give me the price you think is reasonable for the super-custom-ness, I'll determine if it is worth it or not and get right back to you!

8. What program do you use to make these?
Well, when I started the shop, it was during vacation at my Nana's house where I only had access to MS Paint, but when I got home I switched to Photoshop CS, which I use on my laptop, and Photoshop CS3, which I use on the school computers. My animation is done in ImageReady, which is the program that comes with Photoshop versions below CS3.

9. Will you teach me how to make pixels or tell me how you did them?
No. Not EVER. I am a VERY bad teacher and I can't explain things at all. As an art student, I just draw things how I see them, and it's very very hard and frustrating for me to try and teach such things to people who, well, aren't very talented in such a field. I mean, if you've got pixeling down and want to ask me how I got a certain effect or something, I'll probably be happy to tell you... but I won't give you instructions from scratch.

User Image

When I want a special treat I take a trip down to a little place called the Tea Garden in Minneapolis. They have loads of different delicious tea there, and my favorite is the bubble tea, but instead of tapioca pearls I get jellies, which is flavored gelatin in the tea. You drink it from a big straw just like bubble tea. I think the jellies are so pretty, because of all the colors they come in... so I decided to make some and sell them here!

Base Price: 400g
With that, you'll get something similar to this:
User Image
... but without the words on the bottom. : p

STEP ONE:
Choose TWO flavors. One flavor for the tea/juice, and one flavor for the jellies.

User Image

A note about the dual-flavors: the colors gradate from one color to the next as shown in the text below the flavor example as a juice. As dual-flavored jellies, the two colors will interchange within the jellies.

ALSO: Dual-flavors are a little extra!
+25g for jellies or juice. +50g for both!

STEP TWO:
Pick a straw colour! No charge, its included in the base price. 3nodding

User Image

STEP THREE:

Want any extras? Extras are like, the small fruit that is sitting next to the example, or some words underneath your drink!

Fruit: +10g per fruit (only fruit that is listed in the flavors menu, please!)
Colored Cups NEW!: +100g, colors are as follows:
User Image
(Because everyone keeps asking: NO, colored cups are NOT required! If you don't want one, you automatically get a plain plastic cup! Duh.)

STEP FOUR:
Fill out this forum! One forum per order, please! You may order multiple, but make separate order forms (in the same post!) Do not PM me orders!

Jellie Juice!
Juice flavor:
Jellie flavor:
Straw color:
Extras: (refer to EXTRAS post for more options!)
Total:

STEP FIVE
:
Add up your total, and send the total amount to Blackberry Sage via trade.

User Image
When I was little my parents owned a coffee shop and bakery. I loved it. My mother would always make me Italian soda's with the syrups used for coffee.

Base Price: 200g
You'll get something that looks like this:
User Image
(that one is grape. <3)

STEP ONE:
Pick a syrup flavor!

Green Apple* / Blackberry / Blueberry / Blue Raspberry / Cherry / Coffee / Grape / Kiwi / Lemon / Lime / Lemon-Lime* / Creme de Menthe / Orange / Peach / Pineapple / Grapefruit* / Pomegranate / Raspberry / Strawberry / Watermelon*

Those flavors marked with an asterisk (*) are dual-colored flavors, and work the same way dual-flavors do in the Jellie Juices.
For dual-flavors, please add an extra 25g to the base price.

For custom dual-flavors, add 75g.

STEP TWO:
Chose a straw color. Included in base price.

User Image

STEP THREE:
Want anything extra?

Whipped topping: add 15g

STEP FOUR:
Fill out this forum! One forum per order, please! You may order multiple, but make separate order forms (in the same post!) Do not PM me orders!

Italian Soda!
Syrup flavor:
Straw color:
Total:

STEP FIVE
:
Add up your total, and send the total amount to Blackberry Sage via trade.

User Image
When I was in Japan last I kept seeing these adorable little candies. Finally I gave in and paid 500 yen for a little box of pink ones. They were almost too pretty to eat (and after four months I still had a few left! haha) but they were deliciously simple balls of sugar. It took me three months to find out what they were called!

Small Bag: 250g
Large Bag: 375
They look something like this:
User Image

STEP ONE:
Choose your size. Small or large. Simple.

STEP TWO:
Choose your colors! ANY combination of colors can be chosen for the same base price!

User Image

If you choose more than one color, please specify if you want your colors to graduate (like in the large bag example) or just be dispersed within each other at random. There is no extra fee for this. : 3

STEP THREE:
Choose your ribbon color!

Light pink / pink / red / orange / yellow / neon green / mello green / neon blue / sky blue / dark blue / lavender / plum

(please refer to straw colors or toothpick colors in previous menus to see what they look like. I apologize for not having a ribbon color chart yet. I'm so unorganized. gonk )

STEP FOUR:
Extras!

Tags: add 75g for a tag! Words or small pictures (like hearts or stars or rainbows, anything really) can be added to the tag. (Please, no more than 30 characters for tags!)

STEP FIVE:

Konpeito!
Size:
Colors:
Graduated or inter-dispersed:
Ribbon colors:
Total:

STEP SIX:
Add up your total, and send the total amount to Blackberry Sage via trade

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

STEP ONE:
Choose your ice cream!
Bowls: 300g. May consist of 3 to 5 scoops. They can all be the same, or all be different... or have two of one flavor and two of another. It doesn't matter, its all up to you!
Cones: 250g. May consist of 1 to 3 scoops. Same rules apply as bowls.
Sugar Cone: 85g. One scoop only!

Flavors:
User ImageUser Image

STEP TWO:
Toppings!

User Image

STEP THREE:

Ice Cream!
Bowl or Cone:
Ice cream:
Toppings:
Total:

STEP FOUR:
Add up your total, and send the total amount to Blackberry Sage via trade

User Image
User Image
Oh, what do we have here? Just in time for summer! Deliciously cool and refreshing popsicles!

Price: 200g each

STEP ONE
Choose your layers, 1 to 7.

User Image

STEP TWO
Choose your flavors:
User Image
Cherry / Strawberry / Orange / Lemon / Lime / Blue Raspberry / Blueberry / Grape

Keep in mind that if you chose like, for example, 5 layers you don't have to choose five different flavors. You can do two to five. : )

There is no extra fee for more than one flavor!

STEP THREE
Extras?

User Image
Melty drip: 25g.
The drip will be the color of the topmost flavor on your popsicle.

Also remember to look at the EXTRAS post for more exciting options!

STEP FOUR:

PopPopSicle!
Number of Layers:
Flavors (In order from top to bottom):
Extras:
Total:

STEP FIVE:
Add up your total, and send the total amount to Blackberry Sage via trade!

User Image

Base Price for Either: 300g
User Image

STEP ONE:
Choose your breakfast delight!

Pancake or waffle? How simple!

STEP TWO:
Toppings!

Maple Syrup / Blueberry Syrup / Blackberry Syrup / Strawberry Syrup / Blueberries / Strawberries / Blackberries / Raspberries / Chocolate Chips / Whipped Cream / Rainbow Sprinkles / A Cherry On Top

STEP THREE:
Pick your plate color!

Light Pink / Dark Pink / Red / Orange / Yellow / Lime / Green / Neon Blue / Sky Blue / Blue / Lavender / Purple / White / Black

STEP FOUR:

Waffles and Pancakes!
Waffle or Pancake:
Toppings:
Plate Color:
Total:

User Image

Dawn and Dusk
Jellie Juice
Get them while they last! Only 30 of each will be sold!!!

User ImageUser Image
Dawn: 1 left Dusk: ZERO left

Price: 800g each
Forum:

Dawn or Dusk:
Extras:
Total:

Previous limiteds that are NO LONGER AVAILABLE:

Valentines Day Minicake: Sometime in January thru February 14th.
User Image

Harry Potter Konpeito: 7-25-07 thru 8-1-07
User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image

Elegant Veil
Average Marketplace price: 108k (as of January 3rd)
Number of Tickets to be sold: 250
Price: 500g a piece

Trade me the total of the number of tickets you want. After the trade is complete, I will PM you with the ticket numbers you hold, AND post them in my raffle thread, just in case you forget.

Raffle thread:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

Here you can find some cute/fun stuff to add to your snacks for just a little extra gold!

Unless otherwise noted, all extras come in the following colors:
light pink / pink / red / orange / yellow / lime / green / neon blue / sky / dark blue / lavender / plum

If you do not tell me what color you want, you will get black by default!!!

Stickers: Stars, Hearts, Skulls, Flowers: +10g
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
Sparkles: +15g
User Image

Glitter: +15g
User Image
User Image

Bubbles: +20g
User Image

Konpeito: +20g (one or all colors, you decided!)
User Image
User Image

Faces: +20g Pick and choose any combination for a cute face on your snacks or drinks!
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

Words: +25g (no more than 50 characters, unless otherwise noted)
User Image

Emote Bubbles: +50g
Put pretty much any emote you want inside, or any of the stickers shown above!
User Image
User Image

Animated Angel and Devil Wings: +100g or 50g for non-animated(despite their simplicity, these things take FOREVER to animate correctly because of something wrong with my ImageReady program. That is the reason for the price increase.)
User Image
User Image

User Image

"Free!" Coupons:
Free coupons give the recipient the basics of the item in the coupon. No glitter or hearts or stars or wings included. If they want these, they can add the correct amount of gold.

Of course, the "Free!" coupons come with free delivery to your person of choice!

Example:
User Image
(Don't try to steal these, or any other coupons similar! I have a way of knowing if they are taken, believe me!)

Prices for coupons are the same as the product they are advertising, so for those who are too lazy to go up a couple posts and look:
Jellie Juice coupon: 400g
Italian Soda coupon: 200g
Small Konpeito coupon: 250g
Large Konpeito coupon: 375g
Waffle Cone coupon: 250g
Bowl of ice cream coupon: 300g
Sugar Cone coupon: 85g
Waffle or Pancake: 300g

Gift Certificates: Can be any amount of your choosing and the recipient can use it on anything they want in the store, even custom orders!

GC's are 50g PLUS the amount of gold you want to put on the certificate.

Examples:
User ImageUser Image

Order Forums:

Free Coupon!
Item(s):
Extras: (yes, extras can be added to coupons! On the coupons THEMSELVES, not the item they are for)
Recipient:
Delivery yes or no:
Total:

Gift Certificate!
Hearts or Stars:
Color:
Recipient:
Gold Amount:
Extras: (yep! extras can also be added to gift certificates! On the certificate itself.)
Delivery yes or no:
Total:

User Image

Free peanutbutter toast, complimentary of CandySkies.
(remove watermark and you die... or something.)

User Image

User Image

I know, I know, I preach the "Custom pixels for everyone!" word... but there are some things that just can't be customized to the extent I like, but still want to make and sell. You can still add all those exciting extras, though!

And so, I present you with pre-mades:

CandySkies Brand Soda Pop!
100g a can!

User Image
Flavors include: Cola, Strawberry, Grape, Orange, LemonLime, Watermelon, Grapefruit, KiwiCherry, and Peach.

(Peach soda is my favorite kind of soda, btw...)

Soda!
Flavor:
Extras:
Total:

Unfortunately, thats all I have for right now! Sorry!

User Image

Over 700 drinks and snacks sold!

These are the ONLY people who should have my items! If someone else does, then they've stolen from someone and should be reported in this thread.:

1. Lovely Sui# / 2. Spirit Release# / 3. ElizaLena# / 4. Canadian Wal-Mart# / 5. Apocalypse Rainbow / 6/ Ze Shiny Pomegranate# / 7. .~.Yingfo.~. / 8. .hidden melody. / 9. Remikan# / 10. pixiluv / 11. EndlessBlueHeaven / 12. Moriko Omori / 13. [ falling`star ] / 14. Paige A / 15. SilentRedemption / 16. LadyDelaidra# / 17. Emi Fable / 18. Dis.co# / 19. Designated Panda / 20. ...~Scyhn~...# / 21. Vilyana / 22. Slytherin Princess / 23. PindiPandi / 24. skribbelgurl# / 25. jujuzita# / 26. [ Malie ] / 27. Gr4v3y4rdG0dd3ss / 28. Heartage# / 29. Kaizoku_Akito / 30. Leithia / 31. Pulse Dragon / 32. Recycled Air / 33. Rymus / 34. Fluffballofdoom / 35. Rosen Aura / 36. Rage Beat / 37. fannie has a buckit / 38. PrincessEv / 39. Armedbro123 / 40. lilly343# / 41. Bellecat / 42. Xx-PhoenixFlame-xX# / 43. The Muffin Woman / 44. lilazngurl12545# / 45. DizzyIzzy06 /
46. P E A R L A# / 47. Corny QT / 48. Ponyta_X3 / 49. Kawii-Kaw / 50. jessikitty / 51. Pudding Skin / 52. Faith-Based Religion / 53. lovebaby / 54. Appeal / 55. l i l h y p a k a t# / 56. -SiLeNt ScReAm 4 FrEeDom- / 57. Elsria# / 58. linapoo# / 59. StormyAutumn / 60. PharoahChan / 61. Akari Tenmeino# / 62. Kuramasan / 63. Zommie / 64. Freaking Skittle# / 65. oneofthedunedain# / 66. lylstarryazngurl# / 67. 0_PrincE_0 / 68. shugarpocky / 69. Samuri_chopsticks / 70. Blue Winged# / 71. Skypriestess / 72. awkwardsnail / 73. Crimson Lilium Hellswing / 74. FilthySlut# / 75. [Hyde]# / 76. emsygal / 77. Depletion / 78. eRoTiCa / 79. The Meh / 80. anime_retard4life# / 81. Kiamani Fontine# / 82. mintazngirl / 83. [.Snow Angel.] / 84. Call me Blue# / 85. Nhora# / 86. pictorialism# / 87. KristieC / 88. TandyLand / 89. shezu / 90. ' Skanophile / 91. Squshiepie# / 92. Faery Tale Pirouette# / 93. Mrs Legato Bluesummers / 94. Nagahashi_Miharu / 95. someone9999 / 96. Maagic / 97. rabitgrl / 98. Mika_Len# / 99. Chef Aki# / 100. Twilitia# / 102. Chaimera / 103. Mystlc# / 104. Naeyru / 105. S u g a r . C u b e# / 106. Zhiyi# / 107. tarouchoo / 108. guessboynosya# / 109. Frenchness# / 110. AngelBug# / 111. Blue Winged# / 112. Azhuria# / 113. Dunazul / 114. ViolettaX# / 115. LucidNightmarex2 / 116. Mizuno Kiwi / 117. 0-H a n a - c h a n-0 / 118. ceratallia / 119. kirachan9 / 120. _Vegetarian Vampire_ / 121. Tweeetyy / 122. chibi chu chan / 123. akanekun# / 124. PurpleLemon / 125. Xander Cat / 126. Proxility# / 127. k3L# / 128. sparxwonders / 129. Zyhachan / 130. d i z k o t a z t i k / 131. Friday_Dora / 132. x-enchanted_dream-x / 133. Fayt_of_Redemption / 134. Generic Cherry Soda / 135. DarkCarnelian# / 136. o0o Neko o0o# / 137. Auroradroplets / 138. Rikkye / 139. Lyrical Slumber / 140. xxx_xxx_phoenix_xxx_xxx# / 141. Buck Toothed Smiles / 142. Strawberry_Icey_Pop / 143. AZNpyro04 / 144. MDragon1023 / 145. chibi dessert# / 146. bebiiangel123# / 147. Solis Luna / 148. krisa123 / 149. Awesome21 /150. Falbala# / 151. Emfy Chimera / 152. Marshie Pie / 153. Princess of All Cosmos# / 154. pinkdancer46# / 155. hermione88# / 156. CrimsonMoonshadow# / 157. b e a t b o x / 158. Infantasia# / 159. xNostalgia# / 160. Sapphire Zelda / 162. DemonicHarmonica# / 163. Miku_Ayawei / 164. Property of Snuggles / 165. dcsprouse001 / 166. B3yond-B1rthday / 167. RainbowxSocks / 168. - W a t e r B e n d y - / 169. The-Happy-Catastrophe / 170. love4AEX3 / 171. tinali655# / 172. EroGuro-Chan# / 173. RemyBeth# / 174. juneight# / 175. me_is_a_ninja# / 176. Luminous Azure# / 177. harliquinn_raver / 178. Piranhaa# / 179. ItsDana / 180. Crimson Lilium Hellswing / 181. DuckiiDoodles / 182. Ai the Fallen / 183. nici - S U C C U B I# / 184. EverlastingButterfly# / 185. Lady Pyre / 186. its_happy_bunny_123 / 187. Kaizoku-sama [love] / 188. TaiyoukaiLord / 189. KTCN721 / 190. khkid / 191. 3mz6#

bold = repeat customers! (two or more separate orders)
# = tipped!

Orders in Process / Slots Open (if this is filled and/or the thread title says not to order, DO NOT DO IT. I WILL ignore your order!):

1. CordeliaGish
4. Kaizoku-sama [love]
5. Mies Metron
6. B a n i i t a
7. DayDreamerFanatic
8. rubberduckiez
9. Taerar Licorne
10. Hikaru1120

User Image
Spirit Release / Canadian Wal-Mart / Sui no Hime / SilentRedemption / Ze Shiny Pomegranate / Miss Deer / Skypriestess / Heartage / RemyBeth / Fayt_of_Redemption

User Image
flipped psycho: PMed order, complained about me not accepting PM orders, then proceeded to never send trade even after I had completed the order.
the outlaw coon2: Pmed order, was told to read and follow the rules and did not, did not use/complete order forums, posted each set of items wanted separately
01JJL: posted order THEN PMed order, never sent trade, was EXTREMELY rude, hardly typed legibly.
smelly pants: Obviously cannot read the huge red boldface text on the first post.
Ameute: Stole a coupon thinking I was stupid enough not to look for my own watermark first. Nice try, let this be a warning to all other people who think they can steal coupons. I ALWAYS CHECK.
~[P]urdy [P]ossum [P]ie~: When politely asked to re-do her order to make it readable, she complained that I was freaking out and that people order that way in HER shop, so she should be able to order that way here. BREAKING NEWS: THIS IS MY SHOP NOT YOURS.
Ai the Fallen

Link In:

Just post your code in the thread here and I'll link ANYONE A.S.A.P! Make sure to link me back?

Oh, I perfer the 88x31 size, or whatever it is... but pretty much everything is okay as long as its not too big!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image
Link Out:

Button:
User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=30246499&page=1]
[IMG]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y98/blackberrysage/candysky/cs_button.jpg[/IMG][/url]

Banner:
User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=30246499&page=1]
[IMG]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y98/blackberrysage/candysky/cs_banner.jpg[/IMG][/url]

Blackberry's Quest!

For a long time now I've dreamed of having a Diamondback Lion Mask. I think its quite a beautiful item and would go well with a lot of the things I like to wear. So now, I've finally taken upon myself to quest for this rare and awesome item!!

Both gold made from this shop and all donations will go towards this quest!

User Image
Last Update: 5-29-08

Tips of 500 gold or more will be noted as donations, and your name will appear in the donor list!

Donors:
Diamond Ragamuffin: 3,000g

Thank you very much!

God, my stomach's rumbling.
Definitely going to order some of this, though.

Awesome job with everything, Blackie.
Canadian Wal-Mart

My pixels make you horny hungry, don't they? hahaha.
Blackberry Sage
Canadian Wal-Mart

Very much so.
Especially the ice cream.
Canadian Wal-Mart
Blackberry Sage
Canadian Wal-Mart

Very much so.
Especially the ice cream.

Score one for Blackberry.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out