Welcome to Gaia! ::

Obsessive Man-Lover

27,675 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Abomination 100
  • 50 Wins 150
User Image

SWIRL/SORBET ORDERS ARE CLOSED. only the premade food can be ordered for now

you enter the customisable menu cafe after smelling deliciousness wafting through the mini shops forum. a happy waiter greets you at the door and leads you to a table. his name is pugnacious banana and he is selling yummy food made by the amazing pixel artist zhiyi of ice pandora. he is pleased to serve you and hopes you will enjoy your visit.

i have worked at zhiyi's ice pandora mini shop as a waiter for four years~ it's been awesome fun and it is a huge honour to be able to continue selling zhiyi's work here. the main ice pandora shop closed in january 2012, so i'm glad i can help to keep a part of it alive here.

i won the ice pandora menu items at an auction held by zhiyi [HERE] and have her permission to use and resell them.

User Image

use the order forms
    ✩ save all purchases to your own server (if you're using photobucket, please make your album private to avoid theft!)
    ✩ send trade after ordering including the page number in the title
    ✩ do not use these images outside of gaia online
    ✩ don't edit or resell any of the items bought here
    ✩ treat everyone at the shop with respect
    ✩ DON'T quote the large image posts on the first page

i won't fill your order if you don't follow the rules and the trade will be canceled!
thank you.

Obsessive Man-Lover

27,675 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Abomination 100
  • 50 Wins 150
User Image

premade food:

User Image

oval cakes: 250 gold each (1500 for all six)

User Image

sushi: prices on image (1300 for all six)

User Image

meals: prices on image (2400 for all nine)

User Image

mini donut box: 350 gold each (2100 for all six)

User Image

animal steamed buns: 250 gold each (1250 for all five)

User Image

cinnamon roll and berliner: 250 gold each (1500 for all six)

User Image

assorted donuts: 150 gold each (1200 for all eight)

Obsessive Man-Lover

27,675 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Abomination 100
  • 50 Wins 150
User Image

the price for a swirl is 6oo gold.

User Image

Obsessive Man-Lover

27,675 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Abomination 100
  • 50 Wins 150
User Image

the price for a 3-scoop deluxe sorbet is 1ooo gold.

User ImageUser Image

Obsessive Man-Lover

27,675 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Abomination 100
  • 50 Wins 150
User Image

for 250g per swirl/sorbet i can add a name to the image, upto 10 characters. just add what you want at the end of the order form and include it in the total~
you CAN'T add a name to the premade food items.

exclaim PLEASE READ CAREFULLY ABOUT HOW MANY TOPPING GOODIES ETC YOU CAN ADD.

exclaim you can order a maximum of FIVE swirls or sorbets at once

form for swirls:

[color=hotpink][size=24][b]❤ i want to order a swirl! --[/b][/size]
[b]who should i send the swirl to?:[/b] username goes here
[b]juice flavour:[/b] choose a juice flavour
[b]ice-cream flavour:[/b] choose an ice-cream topping flavour / note: the one shown on the juice samples is vanilla flavour
[b]pocky:[/b] choose any one, two or none
[b]cream buddy:[/b] choose a colour or none
[b]fruit/flower:[/b] choose any one or none
[b]candy:[/b] choose a colour or none
[b]finger biscuit:[/b] choose any one or none
[b]total:[/b] enter the total gold amount here and send a trade labelled with the page number your order is on!
[/color]

form for 3-scoop deluxe sorbet:

[color=hotpink][size=24][b]❤ i want to order a 3-scoop sorbet! --[/b][/size]
[b]who should i send the sorbet to?:[/b] username goes here
[b]juice flavour:[/b] choose a juice flavour
[b]3 scoops:[/b] choose 3 ice-cream flavours. you can choose multiples of the same flavour. you can choose which scoop goes where or let me decide.
[b]topping sauce:[/b] choose a flavour or none
[b]sprinkles:[/b] choose a colour or none
[b]sweets and treats:[/b] choose UPTO TWO from marshmallows, tropical flowers and pocky options. you can give me the numbers or just describe the items you want. the pocky comes in a group of three, not a single pocky.
[b]topping goodie:[/b] choose ONE or none from nature, cream&strawberry and pourings options. you can give me the number or just describe which one you want.
[b]fruit:[/b] choose a fruit or none.
[b]straw:[/b] choose a straw or none.
[b]total:[/b] enter the total gold amount here and send a trade labelled with the page number your order is on!
[/color]

------------ IF YOU PUT TOO MANY ITEMS FOR ANY OF THE OPTIONS, I WILL JUST ADD EVERYTHING YOU PUT AND IT WILL LOOK BAD. i'm not going to message you about it and wait for you to reply. if you didn't bother to read the forms, i'm not going to waste my time trying to correct your order.

form for premade food:

[color=hotpink][size=24][b]❤ i want to order premade food! --[/b][/size]
[b]who should i send the food to?:[/b] username goes here
[b]foods:[/b] list the items you want here
[/color]

samples (you MAY NOT take these. they are not freebies) :

User Image User Image User Image
User Image User Image User Image

Obsessive Man-Lover

27,675 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Abomination 100
  • 50 Wins 150
User Image

✫ thank you to zhiyi for making all the beautiful pixel food of ice pandora
    ✫ thank you to fudaykjnura7 and crystal_nightfall for working at ice pandora with me and making it fun (and to all the past waitresses there too)
    ✫ thank you to babyducklinglove, who helped me out with the gold to buy these menu foods
    ✫ thank you to absolut angel, who made the awesome shop banners

Obsessive Man-Lover

27,675 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Abomination 100
  • 50 Wins 150
User Image

link here:

to trade links please post your shop link in this thread. if you PM them to me i will most likely forget to add the link or i won't know which of my shops you want to trade with.

88x31
User Image

[url=http://goo.gl/PCBbj][IMG]http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e174/images173/icepandora menu/icepandora88x31.png[/IMG][/url]

200x40
User Image

[url=http://goo.gl/PCBbj][IMG]http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e174/images173/icepandora menu/icepandora200x40.gif[/IMG][/url]

links out:

please let me know if any of the shops linked here have closed so i can remove the links~

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

User Image
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

Obsessive Man-Lover

27,675 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Abomination 100
  • 50 Wins 150

Obsessive Man-Lover

27,675 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Abomination 100
  • 50 Wins 150

Obsessive Man-Lover

27,675 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Abomination 100
  • 50 Wins 150

Obsessive Man-Lover

27,675 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Abomination 100
  • 50 Wins 150
customers: 2000 iq [3], absolut angel [2], abuela juju [2], afternoon popsicles [2], aireri [28], aisukreme [1], albino succubus [2], alcofrolic [1], alura19 [1], amazing jelly [3], ambitiousmoron [1], ancantsia [4], angel heart__love_love [1], angels n heaven [1], animanian [1], animelover357 [5], arckayic [1], ashli-chan [2], auburn_wings [1], avellini [1], aystah s h e e r [4], azer0th [1], babyducklinglove [6], b e a r y t o r t e [2], beau coeur [1], berrydots [2], bloody baquette [1], blueeyed_orchid [4], bq4u [1], bruised boy [3], c0untingcr0ws [1], candy anklet [2], carrot et whip [1], cartesian theater [1], cassandra voorhees [1], celeste starfyre [7], celestial belle luna [1], chenglii [1], cherry atomic cupcake [1], cherry jelly [4], china lace [1], chronicality [2], cielciel [2], circular disk of torture [2], [color=emo] [1],corezzo [1], countess orina the bloody [1], crew draggy [1], crystal moon rose [21], crystal_nightfall [2], cupcake marionette [2], custard bun [5], daensx [2], danbii [1], dancing in lunar rays [2], darkaznstargoddess [22], dead bird of paradise [3], deniedhero [6], desu-ish [7], dnxangel [3], dr. mckay [1], drama50 [7], ellamaris [2], eloquent noir [2], evergreen willow [10], fall3n_snow (bitten pockii) [41], fatpotato [5], fayt_of_redemption [6], ferdz_evans [1], fictive [2], fishnbacon [1], flammable rainbowz [8], flunder dino [1], fond pharisaic [2], fragrant kimchi [1], funky-p3t3 [1], furaingu66 [1], galactic savior [1], garnetshuriken [1], golden-stag [3], happy - - dream x [13], harleykay [6], hayes28 [2], heiiraiser [1], hkpanda [1], hotau [1], hydrochrome [1], hydrogenated [2], i b3 honeybadger i [1], iblankie [4], insomniacdoitsu [1], isaiyurii [5], ithrowhobos [3], izince [2], jay wayne [5], jiasuu [3], k4121x [1], kasukie35 [2], katrina johanson [1], kawaiifreak92 [1], kirito panacea [1], kiwicrumble [1], kiwi hatake [8], klausey5021 [1], kool cookies xp [7], kurienze [4], kwisshiie [1], l3lossoms [1], la amoureux [2], lady_ashina87 [6], lady cressida [5], lady targaryen [1], lailahy [2], leo-amy [1], leytacle [1], lilalola98 [1], littleluciechan [1], lolz zombie [1], loquacious lemonade [7], louisa iris [1], l u m i n o u s c i t y [4], lwired [5], madame hummingbird [1], magician arcana [6], maria1025 (x r a w r i e a t c h u u) [8], marioette [1], mask of lace [1], master filia [1], melodica 2d [1], meonji [6], mew1130 [1], michellexcp [1], midnightmisfit [2], milkshakecute1000 [1], milky mint tea [1], mini chuu [1], minsuil [5], missriz [1], misswishful [3], mistress mayhem89 [1], mochiicheeks [1], molotov cupcakes [2], monerie [2], mumiri [2], muyuu [2], mynolis [1], nahtahhlee [7], nancymoon [1], natyya [6], neshyra [7], nightingale dream [9], nikkiquin [1], ninibeanie [2], nishfets [1], nyan koneko nyan [1], okipookysaylor-sama [1], orichalcos [4], o_dreamer_o [1], panchuu [2], panda hiiro [1], paper mache dollfie [7], passion nova [1], pasteldeer [6], peacelovecello [1], peekchu [5], perfect melancholic [2], pidgeons go meow x3 [110], pineapple curry [8], pinkachi [1], pinkyturnip [2], plushiesexual [18], poe-tae-toee [2], popoking [1], prince teuki [1], princess kuchiki [9], printedroses [1], propertyofpanda [6], puddinguin [2], quite uneventful [1], radiant raynebow [5], radioactive baby zrr [4], || rainbowcakes || [1], rapidsilver [2], remiikitty [2], reoca [2], right-winged hellion [1], | | - r i n n y - | | [3], rosella fae [2], rose sorbet [1], roueiah [1], ryuusei-chama [1], sachie whitby [17], sailor jupit3r [2], sandy 21 [1], seffia the zombie [1], serafeen [3], serethielle [6], shimimi_blossom [1], shiny garbodor [2], shiromitsu, sleepysketches [1], smile into the chaos [1], smokehazard [1], soggy cats [2], soka kurosaki [1], solaris-powered shellfish [1], soundsofatragicdeathwish [2], sponnnge [1], stardustsparklesangel [9], statella [2], strawberrie confections [2], sugaruni [2], sushisquish [3], susomi [5], sweethugz [2], sweetkittycupcake [1], sycophantic courtier [1], taploca [2], tayasu sango [23], telstel [2], that 5os show [1], thebrokennani [1], the grey sanctuary [44], the hungry succubus [2], the sugarplum thief anon [1], toufu love [1], town_wanderer [2], turtlegirl100 [1], twerps [4], ~twilight...angel~ [2], twistedanime [1], unforgettable rose [2], vintage candy [6], | venus | [2], | vermillion | [1], viv55435 [3], waterangel1432 [1], wildgoat [1], windmagician [6], windy dasher [1], x-78q [2], xanthium magnolia [3], xazurestormx [1], x_cupcakez_x [7], xkamirei [2], xmoorex [1], xsujeong [1], x|| viet weirdo ||x [1], xx asiandoll xx [8], xx_jillianrose_xx [1], yafreek [3], yakisoba omelette [2], yato chan [4], yongyuan ai ni [2], youngwonheesaranghae [1], yuri2476 [26], zelthane [1], zerxcel [1]

premades customers: -3gwen-, 0h potato, abadcold, abuela juju, aegyoshi, aireri, aithri, alaska tea, albino succubus, alpaca candy, amazing jelly, amedrops, angelical heart dragon, animelover357, animeotakuonline, araneados, arthamay, artificial end, auroraslight, avellini, ayama, ayame shizuko, aya und wolf, aznprideanime, babyducklinglove, baby monsterr, banoffeepie45, bberrii, bearisalx, b e a r y t o r t e, bitten pockii, bloody baquette, blueynova, br0mance, bruised boy, bunbunli, bunilia, bunny maids, bunnywithsugar, bunsagi, candy anklet, cascadingrayn, cassandra voorhees, celeste starfyre, c e n t i m e t e r s, c e r u l e a n, c h e e r f u l cynic, chemicalized, chemille, cherry jelly, chouou, chubs sama, ciciflower, cielciel, clazziquai projection, cocomuu, coffee consumption, colored memories, cream_choco, creme drops, croquettez, crystal moon rose, custard bun, cynnybun, cyoobie, daintique, danbii, darkaznstargoddess, deboner, deniedhero, desu-ish, dieba, dnxangel, drama50, ein prince, ellamaris, eloquent noir, elvette, ely iv, elyralith, emfjx, eristics, evergreen willow, fairytale turned tragedy, fandroki, fayt_of_redemption, felicisima, fetty bach, fiqachu, fishnbacon, flammable rainbowz, flavee, flunder dino, fond pharisaic, foodophile, foreverinmyheart12, friday_dora, funky-p3t3, gabe ragnarok, girl who fell to earth, glendalulu, golden-stag, guest_081596, gwillianna, happi berri, happy - - dream x, heatherhearteyes, hikkicchi, hkpanda, hotau, hot eevee, houkito, hunnbunn-chan, hydrogenated, hypocoristical, ifern, iggu bear, illuminating heaven, imaginary schwarzweiss, ingou, istoleyurvamps, izince, jay wayne, jenboo 123, jiasuu, jmoof, k3l, k4121x, kairinne, kai_tora, kasukie35, kawaii parfait, kaze ichiru, khkid, kingstof, kirito panacea, kohaii, kokororu, kool cookies xp, kotaline, kuratine, kurienze, kurokagehane, kwisshiie, kyamori, l3anriona, la amoureux, lady cressida, lagorama, larvie, leo-amy, lilkko, limewater123, little bunnies, lucevia, l u m i n o u s c i t y, m1ss_p1nk_p1ggy, mac meal, matchaartist, mellymeep, meonji, mew1130, midn1ght_starz, midnightmisfit, mirukuchu, miss dena-chan, missriz, misswishful, mister man chan, miumius, mlkiue, monerie, motyka, mrs cannibal, murmurlade, mynolis, m y s t i x c, naeyru, nahtahhlee, nanamis, neshyra, nifuna, nikkiquin, noir nebula, noodl3lov3r, not monochrome malice, nyumonster, okiniso, omgems, omnipotent_heart, omnom-chan, orchid dreams, orichalcos, padfoot_moony_forever, panchuu, panda hiiro, pankeikuu, paper mache dollfie, pareulle, pasteldeer, past pavo, peekachelly, peipei94, pidgeons go meow x3, piggyback-chan, pineapple curry, pinkachi, plushiesexual, popoking, princessprettypixels, propertyofpanda, protectorallen, prototypic, qatherine, quite uneventful, radiant raynebow, radioactive baby zrr, raediance, ll-rainbow-serenade-ll, rainbowtasticismistic, reinik, reoca, reve sur, ririmu, rosepinkmacaron, rydlie, sachie whitby, sakiusa, satsuki__15, saving you, shad-chan, shadowbane kimikaro, shilshadu, shirogem, skylenight, sleepysketches, smile into the chaos, soggy cats, sokiee, southep31520, soyibun, spring_time rises, spyair, stostina, strawberrie confections, strawberryalice, sugar fled, sugaruni, sunless geraniums, sunny blues, sushisquish, taerar licorne, tayasu sango, telstel, the cake mage of sheep, the first experiment, the grey sanctuary, the hungry succubus, thebrokennani, therabbithole-xo, the_wings_we_seek, thlaspi, t n honey, twerps, tokkopei-ph, ~twilight...angel~, twistedanime, twisted waffle czar, tyuiki, unconscious98, unwanted intercourse v2, vampire2711, vamps2bats, | vermillion |, vicious | venom, vintage ink, vixeth, [.volatile.], waterangel1432, white coat hypertension, wicked royalty, windmagician, xanthium magnolia, xsujeong, x_cupcakez_x, xx asiandoll xx, xx-touya-xx, x--celesti-marie, x - s h i k y o, x__s t a r f r u i t s, yakisoba omelette, yato chan, yongyuan ai ni, youloveeggs, youngwonhee saranghae, yuri2476, zonoscope

top customer: pidgeons go meow x3

notes to self/'blacklist';
Telstel - order p189 - 4000g - ordered march 19 2013, cancelled unaccepted trade october 13 2013

Obsessive Man-Lover

27,675 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Abomination 100
  • 50 Wins 150
open! i'll try to add the sorbets tomorrow.

Man-Hungry Noob

User ImageUser Image
new ice pandora. i love you, thread. heart

Obsessive Man-Lover

27,675 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Abomination 100
  • 50 Wins 150
i love ice pandora. heart

Man-Hungry Noob

Pugnacious Banana
i love ice pandora. heart