Welcome to Gaia! ::

like what you see?

(゚ー゚)(。_。) yup yup 0.89154929577465 89.2% [ 633 ]
No(・_・ 三・_・)no 0.10845070422535 10.8% [ 77 ]
Total Votes:[ 710 ]

Witty Flatterer

ochaxoxo

haha 2hr count down till your place becomes a mess right before christmas??!?!??!?!?!

and lol you coulda just asked for the set =X i have way too many @3@!!!

and scavenger hunt i think i have mostly everything on this char and missing one on another!~
HaruNoBara
ochaxoxo

haha 2hr count down till your place becomes a mess right before christmas??!?!??!?!?!

and lol you coulda just asked for the set =X i have way too many @3@!!!

and scavenger hunt i think i have mostly everything on this char and missing one on another!~

Haha it's ok! I finally got the set! Don't think imma try again. Lol I'm missing like 2-3 items for the scavenger hunt. Oh well. And yes the house will be a mess. I'm not going to get drunk tonight! I better not cause I got an interview! Job interview was suppose to be today but the pharmacist called and pushed it back to tomorrow morning. So I gotta wake up early. Also it's a good excuse so that I don't have to drink alcohol cause I really do hate the taste. Willing to take only one shot for the bday girl but that's it.

Witty Flatterer

ochaxoxo

LOL more like you have to be sane to clean up the house in time for christmas anyway >3<!!
HaruNoBara
ochaxoxo

LOL more like you have to be sane to clean up the house in time for christmas anyway >3<!!

Haha yeah! Anyways I need to wipe the table and prepare for some games for the people. Ttyl! Merry Xmas and hope you enjoy your Xmas break!

Witty Flatterer

ochaxoxo

You Too!~ HOPE YOUR INTERVIEW GOES WELL

Witty Flatterer

ochaxoxo

HAPPY NEW YEAR!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OMFG!!!!! ocha-chaaaannnnnnn!!! i didn´t know your shop was still on ( even if it´s in hiatus :3)

you are alive and I didn´t knew!!! * 3*

merry Xmas and happy new year dear!!! <333

to bad that your custom slots are full, but I will wait until you put your shop in open again :3

Witty Flatterer

check other shop!~

Witty Flatterer

ochaxoxo

=OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WB?!?!!??! xD
ohhh thread works! yay!!

Witty Flatterer

PS inbox
ohhh thread works! yay!!

lol xD;;

Quick Reply