Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Donator

7,750 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
I don't really know how much I would pay you, but donating, yeah that sounds better?

kirafckr's Partner

Demonic Recalibrator

19,650 Points
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Redecorator 50
I6_6I
I don't really know how much I would pay you, but donating, yeah that sounds better?

Whatever you think sounds reasonable is fine... You can call it that if you like too. whee

Or giving a present(in the form of gold) in exchange for a favour. That doesn't sound even remotely questionable! 3nodding

Dapper Donator

7,750 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
Heavendove
I6_6I

Whatever you think sounds reasonable is fine... You can call it that if you like too. whee

Or giving a present(in the form of gold) in exchange for a favour. That doesn't sound even remotely questionable! 3nodding
Eh...I don't know about favours lol...not even sure what I would ask.

kirafckr's Partner

Demonic Recalibrator

19,650 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Redecorator 50
Short Film
can you/are you interested in writing. Im looking for some short story's or scripts that I can potentially turn into a short film (I am a filmmaker). If your interested I am willing to pay 30-50k per story/script.

How much can I get for this Dream?

Dapper Dabbler

I adore this idea so much it pains me.

Quotable Shopper

Heavendove

why dont you go play in the contests where there is charity threads???? You could win gold easily razz

kirafckr's Partner

Demonic Recalibrator

19,650 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Redecorator 50
Ivy Roulette
I adore this idea so much it pains me.

Thank you heart

My Cute Candy Love
Heavendove

why dont you go play in the contests where there is charity threads???? You could win gold easily razz

Um, um, I am sorry... But I am not actually doing this for the gold. I have enough not to care about it any more. I am only insisting on a gold payment as a way to check that people want it enough.

kirafckr's Partner

Demonic Recalibrator

19,650 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Redecorator 50

Wrathful Wolf

Zetshimaru2's Waifu

Friendly Friend

16,025 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
What do you roleplay? =3

kirafckr's Partner

Demonic Recalibrator

19,650 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Redecorator 50
PetitexCosette
What do you roleplay? =3

I do lots of different genres, though I don't do anything too sexual and I usually find modern settings boring. I RP in forum groups, PM/IMs, or just randomly on skype emotion_yatta

Zetshimaru2's Waifu

Friendly Friend

16,025 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Heavendove
PetitexCosette
What do you roleplay? =3

I do lots of different genres, though I don't do anything too sexual and I usually find modern settings boring. I RP in forum groups, PM/IMs, or just randomly on skype emotion_yatta

Do you do Fandoms or just originals?

kirafckr's Partner

Demonic Recalibrator

19,650 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Redecorator 50
PetitexCosette
Heavendove
PetitexCosette
What do you roleplay? =3

I can do fandoms(and presets), but I have to be able to relate with the character or it just feels horrible emotion_facepalm

Zetshimaru2's Waifu

Friendly Friend

16,025 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Heavendove
PetitexCosette
Heavendove
PetitexCosette
What do you roleplay? =3

I can do fandoms(and presets), but I have to be able to relate with the character or it just feels horrible emotion_facepalm

How are you with adult themes? No smut, just things like sexual tension, darker themes, things like that?

kirafckr's Partner

Demonic Recalibrator

19,650 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Redecorator 50
PetitexCosette
Heavendove
PetitexCosette
Heavendove
PetitexCosette
What do you roleplay? =3

How are you with adult themes? No smut, just things like sexual tension, darker themes, things like that?
As long as the underwear is on everything's good xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces