Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love?

LUUUUUUUV 1 100.0% [ 1966 ]
Total Votes:[ 1966 ]

Kiwiiiiiii

How've you been? I feel like I haven't seen you in forever.

Beloved Regular

ceyuli
Kiwiiiiiii

How've you been? I feel like I haven't seen you in forever.

Ha ha I'm not around much anymore and it seems the same for you razz
I'm fine just busy with other things, plus lack of interest being here.
How are you doing?

Edgiest Knife

43,715 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • The Edgiest 250
PANDA PANDA PANDA~ scream
Kiwi Hatake
How are you doing?

Same here. Been busy with college, finding an internship/job, and apartment hunting for next year. Plus it's midterm season, and I am grossly unprepared. But I'm doing well. Quit my part time job and started taking fewer classes to ease the stress levels, and I feel great.

Gaia's definitely lost its appeal, especially with the inflation. I mean, I study economics and business, and everything they're doing is exactly what you're not supposed to do given the structure of the Gaian economy.

Obsessive Man-Lover

27,675 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Abomination 100
  • 50 Wins 150

Beloved Regular

ceyuli
Kiwi Hatake
How are you doing?

Same here. Been busy with college, finding an internship/job, and apartment hunting for next year. Plus it's midterm season, and I am grossly unprepared. But I'm doing well. Quit my part time job and started taking fewer classes to ease the stress levels, and I feel great.

Gaia's definitely lost its appeal, especially with the inflation. I mean, I study economics and business, and everything they're doing is exactly what you're not supposed to do given the structure of the Gaian economy.

That's good you have less stress. I'm sure it helps a lot with being able to study and stay on top of classes. c: And woo apartment hunting, that should be fun deciding where to live.

Ha ha I know it's horrible. Guess we'll get to see the site die off. :c
Kiwi Hatake
That's good you have less stress. I'm sure it helps a lot with being able to study and stay on top of classes. c: And woo apartment hunting, that should be fun deciding where to live.

Ha ha I know it's horrible. Guess we'll get to see the site die off. :c

I like to think it helps me study, but truthfully, I've been spending the extra time napping and playing Pokemon and Animal Crossing XP. I have two midterms this week, one in product marketing and another in econometrics, and I don't know s**t about the latter.
I'm a little nervous about moving off campus though. I'm glad I'm saving ~$600 a month, but I have to wake up early, commute, and I might be living in a co-ed apartment. It's just a lot of changes, and I'm not sure how I'm going to cope. Next year is a big step for me in becoming an adult. I'm going to be graduating, I need to find another job, and I'll be living in the real world instead of the bubble that is my campus. But I am excited though...
I hope life is going well for you and little kiwi. I remember last time I was online, you were having computer issues and stuff like that.

It's such a shame though. I joined on my first account back in 08 or 09 and I've improved my art so much through the mini shops. And I made friends like you! I guess having the site die off is another metaphor for the end of my adolescence/my impending adulthood (turning 21 in less than a month...)

Beloved Regular

ceyuli
I like to think it helps me study, but truthfully, I've been spending the extra time napping and playing Pokemon and Animal Crossing XP. I have two midterms this week, one in product marketing and another in econometrics, and I don't know s**t about the latter.
I'm a little nervous about moving off campus though. I'm glad I'm saving ~$600 a month, but I have to wake up early, commute, and I might be living in a co-ed apartment. It's just a lot of changes, and I'm not sure how I'm going to cope. Next year is a big step for me in becoming an adult. I'm going to be graduating, I need to find another job, and I'll be living in the real world instead of the bubble that is my campus. But I am excited though...
I hope life is going well for you and little kiwi. I remember last time I was online, you were having computer issues and stuff like that.

It's such a shame though. I joined on my first account back in 08 or 09 and I've improved my art so much through the mini shops. And I made friends like you! I guess having the site die off is another metaphor for the end of my adolescence/my impending adulthood (turning 21 in less than a month...)

I would think getting time to do things you enjoy and make you happy translate to retaining information easier. o.O Or something along those lines. Being more relaxed helps a lot. lol

Ohh so many changes. o: Plus graduating so soon too! You'll be fine just remember to enjoy your time there. c: Plus you may just further your education, possibilities are endless.

Yeaa laptop stolen last year siigh I don't collect anything anymore since that happened but I do have a new PC I built. Too bad I will never get my files back.

I know :c I hate seeing it happen but I guess it was bound to when the wrong sort of CEO came in. I try to keep connected to everyone I've met here but it's getting hard. >_<
Kiwi Hatake
I would think getting time to do things you enjoy and make you happy translate to retaining information easier. o.O Or something along those lines. Being more relaxed helps a lot. lol

Ohh so many changes. o: Plus graduating so soon too! You'll be fine just remember to enjoy your time there. c: Plus you may just further your education, possibilities are endless.

Yeaa laptop stolen last year siigh I don't collect anything anymore since that happened but I do have a new PC I built. Too bad I will never get my files back.

I know :c I hate seeing it happen but I guess it was bound to when the wrong sort of CEO came in. I try to keep connected to everyone I've met here but it's getting hard. >_<

No...I'm just a lazy butt now. When I had a job, I had to manage my time efficiently, but now I'm always saying to myself "I can do it later. Play with your villagers now!". And now I have two back to back midterms and I haven't studied at all. At least marketing is easy. I've never been good at statistics, so econometrics is more difficult. I wish being relaxed helped me more.

I've made myself a bucket list for my last year at school! Going to the pub for drinks, going to the annual campus music festival, watching the sunset from the rooftop of a lecture hall, and a few other things.

If I do end up going to grad school, it'll probably be in a few years. I think I do want to get an MBA, but I want to get some real world business/econ experience first and hopefully find a job where the company will help pay for my education. But for now, I think I'm done with school.

Ah yes, I remember now. That's really unfortunate. My laptop's cpu died during the middle of midterms last fall, and I couldn't access any of my homework or notes (not to mention all my artwork). Luckily, it was around Thanksgiving, so I got a good deal on a brand new, updated laptop. And my dad was able to find a way to transfer all the files on my hard drive to my new computer. But I've learned my lesson : always back up to cloud storage or a usb.

Yeah, I know this website is a business, but pissing off your consumers is not the best way to make money. I actually brought it up with my macroeconomics professor last quarter since we were studying money supply and inflation. She said if I wanted to, I might be able to do a senior thesis about the Gaian economy if I made a proposal and did enough research. But I doubt anyone at Gaia would be willing to give me the data I need. Plus it's a lot of work.

I'll pm you my email if you want to keep in touch, and I'm pretty good about replying.

Beloved Regular

ceyuli
Kiwi Hatake

No...I'm just a lazy butt now. When I had a job, I had to manage my time efficiently, but now I'm always saying to myself "I can do it later. Play with your villagers now!". And now I have two back to back midterms and I haven't studied at all. At least marketing is easy. I've never been good at statistics, so econometrics is more difficult. I wish being relaxed helped me more.

I've made myself a bucket list for my last year at school! Going to the pub for drinks, going to the annual campus music festival, watching the sunset from the rooftop of a lecture hall, and a few other things.

If I do end up going to grad school, it'll probably be in a few years. I think I do want to get an MBA, but I want to get some real world business/econ experience first and hopefully find a job where the company will help pay for my education. But for now, I think I'm done with school.

Ah yes, I remember now. That's really unfortunate. My laptop's cpu died during the middle of midterms last fall, and I couldn't access any of my homework or notes (not to mention all my artwork). Luckily, it was around Thanksgiving, so I got a good deal on a brand new, updated laptop. And my dad was able to find a way to transfer all the files on my hard drive to my new computer. But I've learned my lesson : always back up to cloud storage or a usb.

Yeah, I know this website is a business, but pissing off your consumers is not the best way to make money. I actually brought it up with my macroeconomics professor last quarter since we were studying money supply and inflation. She said if I wanted to, I might be able to do a senior thesis about the Gaian economy if I made a proposal and did enough research. But I doubt anyone at Gaia would be willing to give me the data I need. Plus it's a lot of work.

I'll pm you my email if you want to keep in touch, and I'm pretty good about replying.

Ohh no, you need to keep busy to stay on top of everything. D: Don't let the free time turn against you.

Ohh that must have been scary losing your class notes there. That would have been too big of a loss but good thing your dad got the files for you. Must have had a panic attack when that happened.

Sure? Though I'm terrible at sending messages. If I didn't randomly post here and there people would wonder where I went. XD Probably why keep up with everyone gets difficult.

Obsessive Man-Lover

27,675 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Abomination 100
  • 50 Wins 150

Beloved Regular

gaia_nitemareleft gaia_diamond gaia_nitemareright

Distinct Gaian

Obsessive Man-Lover

27,675 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Abomination 100
  • 50 Wins 150

Barton Prophet

10,625 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Is this place still open for orders because its amazing. The thread is hella old which is very impressive :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff