10th Post:
+ MYTHICALS +

11th Post:
+ SPECIAL LIMITED EDITIONS +

12th Post:
+ Links and Affiliates +

==================================

Welcome to my shop!

My wonderful customers, welcome to a shop that holds the wonders of any imagination. Fabulous creatures and mythical beasts await within for you to tame and make your own. There's a little something for everyone here, and if you don't find quite the beastie that you have your heart set on, rest assured that it may appear in the future. heart

===================================

A Notice of Permission

Everything being sold here was drawn and colored (unless otherwise noted) by my lovely onee-sama, Asher. I am merely selling everything for her because she's lazy and doesn't want to deal with it herself.

Asher
HEY!! gonk

I have her permission, and she knows I'm doing this, and NO I DID NOT STEAL ANYTHING FROM HER. She would kick my a**. crying So, once again, everything is drawn and colored by ASHER.

And NO, I don't do customs because I HAVE NOT ONE DROP OF ABILITY. I only sell things.

Thank you and please enjoy the shop. ^^

====================================

HOW TO BUY

How to Place Orders

NO PMs please.

1) Tell me which beastie you want in the thread.
2) Start the trade.
3) Please edit the trade subject so that I know which beastie you want.
4) Once you have paid, I will send you a PM with the link to your pet.
5) Save the beastie to your own computer/web server/site. DO NOT DIRECT LINK. I will not keep the beastie in my account forever. When I move or delete it, if you were direct linking you will lose the picture -- and that won't be my problem. If you were stealing my bandwidth, don't expect me to go out of my way to give you another copy of your pet.

RULES!!

Quote:

arrow No customs. Asher is too busy to take care of her shop on her own; she won't edit a beastie's color, and even less draw a picture just for you. Please don't ask. And I, windandwater, have no artistic ability, so a custom would be IMPOSSIBLE.

arrow Please save the pictures on your own computer/server !

arrow No spamming. No flaming. And please be patient.

===================================

Asher
ABOUT EDITING: You are allowed to resize my beasties to make them fit in your sig. You are allowed to add a border around them, or a background if you can manage. You can name them. You can add whatever text you want on top of them. You are NOT allowed to change their color or remove the signature and number, you cannot edit it so that it's in a different position--well, you can rotate the whole picture, but you can't make the limbs bent or straight if they're not, or anything like that.

====================================

NEWS!

12/13 -- No real news or update. Just doing some sprucing up of the shop. ^^

7/30 -- Shop is back open for orders. ^^
7/16 -- FULL HIATUS FOR TWO WEEKS.
No orders or trades will be accepted, as I am on hiatus pending my upcoming Bar Exam.
6/6 -- NEW BEASTIES!
Have FINALLY added the WAKENED MYTHICALS to Post 10. I hope everyone loves them.
4/11 -- Added the Slumbering Tanuki (GAARA! heart ) to the Mythicals Section. Check out POST 10!
4/4 -- NEW BEASTIES~!
This update introduces our new MYTHICAL BEASTIES! These special beasties are creatures of legend and myth... and happen to look like Naruto characters! The first set is SLUMBERING MYTHICALS, and WAKENED MYTHICALS will be arriving very soon.
8/21 -- NEW BEASTIES~! Asher-nee-sama has managed to captured the fiesty elemental THUNDERNEKOS. They're very tempermental and prone to zapping people when they're upset, so take good care of these ones. But they can recharge batteries really fast!
Also new is a very pretty SILVER GRIFFIN, as well as a STRAWBERRY MABBIT. heart
The Paired Chibits are also running down in numbers, so if you'd like these special limited editions, be sure to get them now. domokun
2/13 -- NEW BEASTIES~! Just in times for Valentine's Day, too! heart This time around we have a variety of Chibits! Chibits are tiny versions of cute fuzzy animals! They're so smal, they could fi in the palm of your hand. whee The Beastiary is lucky to have gotten ahold of three different species of Chibits: Nekobits, Kitsunebits, and Usagibits. Some of them are even a special breed that have little wings!
Also, especially for Valentine's (or if you're feeling frisky), two nuzzling Chibits are available. They love you! And love each other, too. wink
Check them all out in the 8th Post of the Shop for further details. 3nodding
12/9 -- NEW BEASTIES~! heart Everyone say hello to the cute little Mabbits! Mabbits really are cute manx kitties, but they have fluffy rabbit-like tails. Let's not ask how THAT happened, huh? wink They're playful and full of energy, but be careful not to surprise them, or they might DIE.
11/24 -- Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
11/9 -- And the Apocalypse Pups are GONE FOREVER. crying
11/6 -- Well, I've got a tenacious cold, I'm back from YaoiCon, and I'm all caught up on orders! Apocalypse Pups will remain up until TUESDAY for orders, because I was sick for a week and decided to give people an extra chance. ^^
Once the Apocalypse Pups come down, I'm going to see about what new beasties will grace the shop!
10/13 -- Added the HALLOWEEN SPECIAL -- The Four Horsepups of the Apocalypse! The Apocalypse Pups will only be available until MIDNIGHT on HALLOWEEN, so get them quick!
Check out the 10th post to see them.
10/10 -- Added a few new Affilliates. 3nodding Please be sure to check out their shops. Also, I may or may not be brewing something up for Halloween. ninja Just wait and see!
9/19 -- I've finished re-doing the front page to make it prettier and more colorful, and easier to read as well. 3nodding I'm now adding the new Beasties in, which includes a new breed: The OROCHIS! The Orochis are nice little snakes that should do no harm... note the should. But they're colorful and quite affordable.
New types of Beasties will also be added to the other breeds. heart
9/12 -- I'm undergoing a rennovation of the Shop, to make things looks prettier, and to make room for some new arrivals. whee Please be patient.
9/8 -- And I'm officially back to business. I hope everyone had a good Labor Day Weekend. 3nodding
9/2 -- Shop is going to be closed for all of Labor Day Weekend. ^^ I'm going to Vegas, baby. Orders may be made and trades sent, but they won't be filled until Tuesday night at the earliest. 3nodding
8/13 -- Shop is up and running! Asher-nee-sama is on vacation right now, but when she gets back, I'm going to be asking her about new stocks or beasties. ^^
7/13 -- The shop is going into hiatus again. sweatdrop I'm studying for the Bar Exam and don't have the time to keep up with Gaia. Expect things to be semi-normal in August.
June -- WE ARE BACK! Finally the dreaded [ Message Offline ] bug has gone away and the first page of the shop works again! blaugh heart
I'll be cleaning things up a bit, but in celebration, ALL ORDERS FOR ONE WEEK WITH BE 50g OFF! And ALL ORDERS OVER 1k ARE 100g OFF! xd
When you order, be sure to say that you are taking the CELEBRATION DISCOUNT and do the math accordingly. 3nodding If you don't claim the discount, you will have to pay the regular price for beasties.
4/10 -- It is my birthday today! Yay! There's also new beasties being captured for sale. I hope to have them up next week. 3nodding
1/9 -- Added a new Affiliate. 3nodding
12/28 -- Shop re-stocked with ALL NEW WOLFIES! Courtesy of Asher-nee-sama of course. wink
12/27 -- SHOP IS RE-OPENED!
Bear in mind that I'm still on a horribly slow computer and connection, so orders might not be filled promptly. Please be patient. 3nodding
12/16 -- THIS IS A SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT.
I'm having problems with my computer and internet access, so this shop is CLOSED until I get things straightened out. If you make an order and send a trade, they WILL NOT BE FILLED until I get back online. Maybe not until next week.
So, either just WAIT until I'm back to order or WAIT until I fill any pending orders.
Thank you.

11/19 -- Two new puppies in stock, the Tawny Puppy and the Grayfur Puppy. 3nodding
11/8 -- One new griffin kit and one new puppy have been added for sale. whee
11/7 -- OMG! And ANOTHER puppy was added! domokun Hello, hyena puppy!
11/7 -- Shop has opened! I've officially taken over for Asher-nee-sama. And there are even new beasties! One new griffin kit and one new puppy. 3nodding

Sparkly Darling

6,700 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
GRIFFIN KITS
150g each

======================================

arrow SANDY GRIFFIN

User Image

arrow RED AND GOLD GRIFFIN

User Image

arrow RED AND BLACK GRIFFIN

User Image

arrow CLOUDY GRIFFIN

User Image

arrow GREEN GRIFFIN

User Image

arrow STARRY GRIFFIN

User Image

arrow LAVENDER GRIFFIN

User Image

arrow SILVER GRIFFIN

User Image

Sparkly Darling

6,700 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
PUPPIES
Various Prices
Please check prices under the Puppy Types

=====================================

UNICOLOR PUPPIES
100g

User Image

arrow These Unicolor Puppies come in BLACK, RED, YELLOW, and WHITE.

SOCK PUPPIES
120g

arrow White & Black Puppy

User Image

arrow Golden Puppy

User Image

arrow Hyena Puppy

User Image

arrow Tawny Puppy

User Image

PATTERNED PUPPIES
120g

arrow Rusty Puppy

User Image

arrow Grayfur Puppy

User Image

heart arrow Lavender Puppy

User Image

Sparkly Darling

6,700 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
QUEST PONIES
400g

--------------------------------------------------------

These ponies were specially made by Asher to help me in my quest for bunny slippers. Now the quest is done, but I'm greedy, so I keep selling them. xd They are the only outlines who get to be colored in several different ways, and that is because Asher used the outline of my personal pony for that. heart

--------------------------------------------------------

arrow Starry Pony

User Image

arrow Autumn Pony

User Image

arrow Feathery Pony

User Image

arrow Pink Pony

User Image

arrow Water Pony

User Image

arrow Red Zebra Pony

User Image

arrow Green Zebra Pony

User Image

Sparkly Darling

6,700 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
WOLFIES
Various Prices
Please check prices under the Wolfie Types

============================================
REGULAR WOLFIES
150g

arrow ICE BLUE Wolfie

User Image

arrow PURPLE Wolfie

User Image

arrow GREEN Wolfie

User Image

arrow REVERSED BLUE Wolfie

User Image

==========================================

SPECIAL WOLFIES
200g

arrow STEEL Wolfie

User Image

arrow GOLD Wolfie

User Image

arrow FOXIE Wolfie

User Image

heart arrow PINK Wolfie

User Image

Sparkly Darling

6,700 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
OROCHIS
75g

=============================================

User Image

arrow The Orochis come in WHITE-GOLD, GREEN, PURPLE, STORM, PINK STAR, and WHITE-RED.

Sparkly Darling

6,700 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
MABBITS
Various Prices
Please check prices under the Mabbit Types

REGULAR MABBITS
120g

arrow RED STRIPED Mabbit

User Image

arrow BLUE TYE DYED Mabbit

User Image

arrow GREEN Mabbit

User Image

arrow ORANGE Mabbit

User Image

DESIGNED MABBITS
130g

arrow PURPLE STAR Mabbit

User Image

arrow LEAF CAMO Mabbit

User Image

arrow SHINY BRONZE Mabbit

User Image

arrow ELECTRIC RED Mabbit

User Image

arrow PINK SPLASH Mabbit

User Image

arrow SPACE BLUE Mabbit

User Image

arrow STRAWBERRY Mabbit

User Image

Sparkly Darling

6,700 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
CHIBITS
Various Prices
Please check prices under the Chibit Types

===============================================

NEKOBITS
50g for Normal, 60g for Angelic Wing and Winged

User Image

arrow These NORMAL Nekobits come in SKY BLUE, PURPLE, ORANGE, GREEN, GRAY and DARK BLUE.

User Image

arrow These ANGELIC WING Nekobits come in PURPLE, ORANGE, GREEN, GRAY, DARK BLUE and SKY BLUE.

User Image

arrow These WINGED Nekobits come in SKY BLUE, PURPLE, ORANGE, GREEN, GRAY and DARK BLUE.

===============================================

KITSUNEBITS
50g for Normal, 60g for Winged

User Image

arrow These NORMAL Kitsunebits come in ORANGE, GRAY, BLUE and RED.

User Image

arrow These WINGED Kitsunebits come in ORANGE, GRAY, BLUE and RED.

USAGIBITS
50g for Normal, 60g for Winged

User Image

arrow These NORMAL Usagibits come in YELLOW, BLUE, GREEN, MAGENTA, PINK and WHITE.

User Image

arrow These WINGED Usagibits come in YELLOW, BLUE, GREEN, MAGENTA, PINK and WHITE.

==============================================

PAIRED CHIBITS (NONE AVAILABLE)
150g

User Image

arrow With the PAIRED CHIBITS, you may choose any TWO Chibits (Nekobit, Kitsunebit, Usagibit) of the AVAILABLE COLORS to pair together! The two Chibits will be placed together in one image nuzzling, as shown in the sample.

arrow You CANNOT ORDER any color that is not available above. There are NO CUSTOMS besides choosing which two Chibits you'd like Paired together.

idea Make sure to SPECIFY in your order which Chibits you'd like and what color for each. If you don't, you'll receive a default Pair.

exclaim PAIRED CHIBITS ARE LIMITED TO 30. TOO SLOW! ALL PAIRED CHIBITS HAVE BEEN CLAIMED!

Sparkly Darling

6,700 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
THUNDERNEKOS
200g each

======================================

arrow STORMBLUE Thunderneko

User Image

arrow FIRE Thunderneko

User Image

arrow BRONZE Thunderneko

User Image

arrow DEEP OCEAN Thunderneko

User Image

arrow FROST Thunderneko

User Image

Sparkly Darling

6,700 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
MYTHICAL BEASTIES
Various Prices
Please check prices under the MYTHICAL Types

------------------------------------------------------------

These are SUPER SPECIAL Beasties wrangled into the shop. Each is a rare and mystical beast of legend and myth. They also happen to look uncannily like characters from the cast of Naruto.

------------------------------------------------------------

SLUMBERING MYTHICALS
1500g

arrow SLUMBERING KYUUBI

User Image

arrow SLUMB ERING NEKOMATA

User Image

arrow SLUMBERING KIRIN

User Image

heart arrow SLUMBERING TANUKI -- 1700g SPECIAL PRICE heart

User Image

WAKENED MYTHICALS
1000g

arrow KYUUNARU

User Image

arrow NEKOSUKE

User Image

arrow SAKUKIRIN

User Image

arrow NEJIKARASU

User Image

Sparkly Darling

6,700 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
SPECIALTY LIMITED EDITIONS

===================================================

Just for HALLOWEEN, Asher's Beastiary is proud to have for sale:

THE FOUR HORSEMEN PUPS OF THE APOCALYPSE.

This is a special themed set, which will only be available until MIDNIGHT OF OCTOBER 31st. Any order placed AFTER midnight will not be accepted.

ONE Apocalypse Pup is 425g
The FULL SET OF FOUR is 1.5k

--------------------------------------------------------------

And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see.
And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.
And when he had opened the second seal, I heard the second beast say, Come and see.
And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.
And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand.
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.
And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see.
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

----------------------------------------------------------

GONE!

Links and Affilliates

If you'd like to become an affiliate with Asher's Beastiary, please feel free to drop a note in the thread. And if you just want to link to us here, that's okay, too! whee

A cute little button or banner is forthcoming... once Asher makes it. xp

===========================================

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image
*molests mako-chan* heart heart heart

Sparkly Darling

6,700 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
*works on making things look pretty*