• Beta Explorer 0

Romantic Genius

7,150 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Timid 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
Bi0logical
User Image
Hello my gems, and with a warm smile, I welcome you to my little shop for the ladies. Here, I'll sell you simple avatar art and little pixel goodies. If you're a real sweetie with a D.A. account you can watch me (see my signature) and you'll get a free icon!
In case you forget, boys, I ONLY DRAW GIRLS with the exceptions of couple art.
Also, please allow up to a week for your art to be made. Just like you, I have a life outside of my computer. It may just be as a highschooler and a sister, but hey, it's something.

Base Artist:kawaiihannah

Base #:3

Ref:

Expression:expression on their faces currently

Anything else:make it these avis please!-http://tektek.org/avatar/48260367. Also, the username kew kew kah choo, Sorry I do not have a tektek for him. You will just have to look him up I guess.

Payment: 10k... sorry if that's not enough. If it isnt u dont have to bother doing it. But 10k is all i got, just got hacked...

Romantic Genius

7,150 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Timid 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
mustachedbunny

Alrighty~
I'll PM it to you when I'm done.
Also, in the meantime, check out Tuyke.Deviantart.com for all kinds of other pixels biggrin
Bi0logical
mustachedbunny

Alrighty~
Also, in the meantime, check out Tuyke.Deviantart.com for all kinds of other pixels biggrin

Okay! thanks! ill send trade.

Romantic Genius

7,150 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Timid 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
mustachedbunny
Bi0logical
mustachedbunny

Alrighty~

I just noticed something with your order that I can't do!
In this shop, I only draw female avatars, and one of the avatars you asked me to draw is male. I can't draw him, so would you still like me to draw the female one?
Bi0logical
mustachedbunny
Bi0logical
mustachedbunny

Alrighty~

In this shop, I only draw female avatars, and one of the avatars you asked me to draw is male. I can't draw him, so would you still like me to draw the female one?

ugh oh right i forgot. Okay, in that case can you please do that avi that i showed u before and just eat. And of course, once again, i dont have a picture of her avi so your going to have to go look her up too. Same pose and everything just with me and just eat
mustachedbunny
Bi0logical
mustachedbunny
Bi0logical
mustachedbunny

Alrighty~

ugh oh right i forgot. Okay, in that case can you please do that avi that i showed u before and just eat. And of course, once again, i dont have a picture of her avi so your going to have to go look her up too. Same pose and everything just with me and just eat

sorry bout that sweatdrop

Romantic Genius

7,150 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Timid 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
As we were walking, our eyes met.
Bump!
But we walked our seperate ways..
Wouldn't you rather hang out in the comfort of your own shop rather than mine :>

Romantic Genius

7,150 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Timid 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
Candied Veins
Wouldn't you rather hang out in the comfort of your own shop rather than mine :>

NEVER!
Bump! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Romantic Genius

7,150 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Timid 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
Bump!
I subscribed to your thread lol so I can stalk your every move...though if you quote me I get two unnecessary notifications

Romantic Genius

7,150 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Timid 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
Bump

Romantic Genius

7,150 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Timid 100