fluffy_unicorn1200

pfft ikr? eve;;
imjustsavingforitemsLOL
but yeah, i released it around christmas but for some reason she never went ;;
ithoughtshewascute orzll

and lol do you want the link? xD

16b dog thing
8b rabbit
ahaha i created a random dream avi so im saving for that xD technically i can already afford it---but then i wouldnt be able to bid on cutieesss ; A; this dilemmaaaaaa
awhh thats too bad, i really liked the idea, but i guess people were thinking "she'd be cool around christmas but i wouldnt be able to use her the rest of the year" and stuff ; n; hopefully someone will want her though </3 if not, you get to keep the cutiee though? so not all is lost? xD
UHM no no i found it //thinking who and what i want drawn first O nO but i have a tab open with your shop in xD so ill do it soon <33 so expecttt meeee

oh wow, i didnt realise i got to pick colors ; o; assumed it came as it was ;> w>
ahh which colors too picckkk
ugh ive never done a color pallet before ;> 3>
edit: this quote tree xD //cuts

lol i have too many ocs already so i might just redraw her around christmas //SHOT
lol no worries, no worries, you'll be accepted xD <3
pfft you just pick random colors for each part thing [just lemme know which color goes where]
and dude, i have so many items im saving for on here orzll

and alrighty lD
my headshots seem to be popular hnngh eve;;

awhh long way to go then xD shes such a cutie too ; w; kept in storage till Christmas </3
y-yay ; o; im like debating over if i should give you gold or items---that huge wishlist xD //only has like 5 of the items though OTL
---your not saving up for all the items on that wishlist right? O 3O (Also your dream avi link is broke on your profile c: )
ahaha i noticed xD //went through like all the pages to see your completed ones 8D and so i had an idea of what to offer ;> w> i still dont know what i want i kinda want everythinggg
THIS FRIEND REQUEST OMG <3333 //feels the loveeeeee

ob on the rabbit ;;

Distinct Sex Symbol

13,565 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Timid 100
fluffy_unicorn1200
reeeeeeeev
fluffy_unicorn1200
reeeeeeeev
fluffy_unicorn1200

pfft ikr? eve;;
imjustsavingforitemsLOL
ithoughtshewascute orzll

16b dog thing
8b rabbit
ahaha i created a random dream avi so im saving for that xD technically i can already afford it---but then i wouldnt be able to bid on cutieesss ; A; this dilemmaaaaaa
awhh thats too bad, i really liked the idea, but i guess people were thinking "she'd be cool around christmas but i wouldnt be able to use her the rest of the year" and stuff ; n; hopefully someone will want her though </3 if not, you get to keep the cutiee though? so not all is lost? xD
UHM no no i found it //thinking who and what i want drawn first O nO but i have a tab open with your shop in xD so ill do it soon <33 so expecttt meeee

oh wow, i didnt realise i got to pick colors ; o; assumed it came as it was ;> w>

lol i have too many ocs already so i might just redraw her around christmas //SHOT
pfft you just pick random colors for each part thing [just lemme know which color goes where]

and alrighty lD

awhh long way to go then xD shes such a cutie too ; w; kept in storage till Christmas </3
y-yay ; o; im like debating over if i should give you gold or items---that huge wishlist xD //only has like 5 of the items though OTL
---your not saving up for all the items on that wishlist right? O 3O (Also your dream avi link is broke on your profile c: )
ahaha i noticed xD //went through like all the pages to see your completed ones 8D and so i had an idea of what to offer ;> w> i still dont know what i want i kinda want everythinggg

omg man ikr? eve shes gonna be a christmas present waiting to be open //SHOT
oh god i would like to get all the items off my wantlist EVENTUALLY //sobs
but atm im saving for those dragonslayers ;;
and yeah i noticed those avis were broken, though they're both complete now so i might just tak em off xD;;
and pfft ive had a person come back three times already in two days orzll
YES THE FRIEND REQUEST CAUSE YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE TO STAY AND CHAT WITH ME IN BOTH MY THREADS ;V; <3

21b dog thing
9b rabbit o no
^if nothing else at least im getting you more money^ xD

THAT SOUNDS SO SAD ; w; id take her, but she'd just collect dust--- she deserves a better home than that Dx
ahaha i know that feels xD i really need to go through my wishlist and delete like 3/4 of it ;> w>
damn, i dont have any of those ; w; i was gonna buy the black one(i love that hairbow * u*) but it was sold out by the time i logged on Dx
//stalks that profile// so i saw > W>
i saw xD //totally stalking that thread too//
EVEN THOUGH I HAVENT REPLIED FOR LIKE 2 DAYS OTL sorry life and shtuff ; o;
THOUGH I HAVE YET TO COME TALK TO YOU IN YOUR OTHER THREAD Dx i know what avi i want drawn but-- deciding on payment, and im observing to see how much its going for right now > w>

Ruuto-Kun's Wife

Lunaric Sun
fluffy_unicorn1200
20bil~ dog thing

you've been ob

Ruuto-Kun's Wife

VanillaChocola
8.5 rabbit ; A ;

you've been outbid

Ruuto-Kun's Wife

reeeeeeeev
fluffy_unicorn1200
reeeeeeeev
fluffy_unicorn1200
reeeeeeeev
fluffy_unicorn1200

pfft ikr? eve;;
imjustsavingforitemsLOL
ithoughtshewascute orzll

16b dog thing
8b rabbit

and alrighty lD

and yeah i noticed those avis were broken, though they're both complete now so i might just tak em off xD;;
YES THE FRIEND REQUEST CAUSE YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE TO STAY AND CHAT WITH ME IN BOTH MY THREADS ;V; <3

21b dog thing
9b rabbit o no

THAT SOUNDS SO SAD ; w; id take her, but she'd just collect dust--- she deserves a better home than that Dx
ahaha i know that feels xD i really need to go through my wishlist and delete like 3/4 of it ;> w>
damn, i dont have any of those ; w; i was gonna buy the black one(i love that hairbow * u*) but it was sold out by the time i logged on Dx
THOUGH I HAVE YET TO COME TALK TO YOU IN YOUR OTHER THREAD Dx i know what avi i want drawn but-- deciding on payment, and im observing to see how much its going for right now > w>

lol yes yes xD <3
AND YES IT IS, but she'll have to sit there on the shelf until someone comes by and buys her ;;
oh god i know, they're like 90bil in the marketplace eAe
lolol i havent had anyone buy for a day or two now, im sorta shocked a little xD
lol thats totally fine man, life comes first xD
and lol yeah, the economy is so messed up right now i have no idea what in the world to price my art at eAe;;

Masterful Shapeshifter

22,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gaian 50
fluffy_unicorn1200
25bil

Ruuto-Kun's Wife

reeeeeeeev
fluffy_unicorn1200
reeeeeeeev
fluffy_unicorn1200
reeeeeeeev
fluffy_unicorn1200

pfft ikr? eve;;
imjustsavingforitemsLOL
ithoughtshewascute orzll

16b dog thing
8b rabbit

and alrighty lD

21b dog thing
9b rabbit o no

dude you were ob on the dog again eve;;

Masterful Shapeshifter

22,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gaian 50
fluffy_unicorn1200
may i AB on the dog thing?

Ruuto-Kun's Wife

Lunaric Sun
fluffy_unicorn1200

ah omg go right ahead! ;v;

Masterful Shapeshifter

22,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gaian 50
fluffy_unicorn1200
Lunaric Sun
fluffy_unicorn1200

okay then I would like to AB and I shall send trade now ~

Ruuto-Kun's Wife

Lunaric Sun
fluffy_unicorn1200
Lunaric Sun
fluffy_unicorn1200

okay then I would like to AB and I shall send trade now ~

alrighty, thank you very much~

Ruuto-Kun's Wife

reeeeeeeev
fluffy_unicorn1200
reeeeeeeev
fluffy_unicorn1200
reeeeeeeev
fluffy_unicorn1200

pfft ikr? eve;;
imjustsavingforitemsLOL
ithoughtshewascute orzll

16b dog thing
8b rabbit

and alrighty lD

21b dog thing
9b rabbit o no

the dog was ab lD;;

Masterful Shapeshifter

22,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gaian 50
fluffy_unicorn1200
are you still coloring them by any chance? I can note you on DA if you would prefer

Ruuto-Kun's Wife

Lunaric Sun
fluffy_unicorn1200
are you still coloring them by any chance? I can note you on DA if you would prefer

yes yes, and pming me here works since im on here atm xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces