Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Shoujo

11,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Clairesu

User Image
                              =^● ⋏ ●^=
                              q m q don't feel guilty. Just be like "AW THANKS * v * /wears." or something like that hehe o u o!
                              ;c yeah it sure does.. /groans and complains.
                              but having nice art on the internet with your name on it is.. a reward of it's own ; u ; you know?

that's not enoouuggh Dx
i just wish I wasn' poor atm x.x so i could buy art from you.. your art samples.. hnngg emotion_drool
i just bought 2 items you see sweatdrop
Lol how long do you usually take per com?
true especially if the commissioner puts it on their sig or shows it around c:

Perfect Shade

Seracella
Clairesu

User Image
                              =^● ⋏ ●^=
                              q m q don't feel guilty. Just be like "AW THANKS * v * /wears." or something like that hehe o u o!
                              ;c yeah it sure does.. /groans and complains.
                              but having nice art on the internet with your name on it is.. a reward of it's own ; u ; you know?

that's not enoouuggh Dx
i just wish I wasn' poor atm x.x so i could buy art from you.. your art samples.. hnngg emotion_drool
i just bought 2 items you see sweatdrop
Lol how long do you usually take per com?
true especially if the commissioner puts it on their sig or shows it around c:

User Image
                              =^● ⋏ ●^=
                              oh-- please don't buy art from me ; - ; it'd hurt me.. so much.. /cries.

if I work strait, 4-8 hours. ; v ;
                              commissions usually take so long, I tend to split the workload into two days.. so that's kinda one of the reasons why my art is so expensive .____. they're hectic to make. rofl

; v ; but at the same time, that's why I love making art!
                              to show people that I can do something <3
                              It's very rewarding for myself. ^ u ^ and I'm always happy to do it.

Desirable Shoujo

11,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Clairesu

User Image
                              =^● ⋏ ●^=

commissions usually take so long, I tend to split the workload into two days.. so that's kinda one of the reasons why my art is so expensive .____. they're hectic to make. rofl

but don't you want golds? QuQ

ouo 4-8?!? hours of staring at the screen? emotion_facepalm I don't think I can do that gonk
My parents bought me a drawing tablet and I have absolutely NO idea how to use it XD

Perfect Shade

Seracella
Clairesu

User Image
                              =^● ⋏ ●^=

but don't you want golds? QuQ

ouo 4-8?!? hours of staring at the screen? emotion_facepalm I don't think I can do that gonk
My parents bought me a drawing tablet and I have absolutely NO idea how to use it XD

User Image
                              =^● ⋏ ●^=
                              they diddddd? I could totally teach you how to use ittttt > U <!!!!

yes, 4-8 hours looking at a screen D: it's TERRIBLE.
                              but /shrugs. that's why I cut the workload o u o! yay for healthy!!!

edit: I DOO D: but.. I'm so bad at holding onto gold...

Desirable Shoujo

11,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Clairesu

User Image
                              =^● ⋏ ●^=

yup QuQ it would mean the world to me if you did! Dx its just collecting dust from the shelves uvu

How can your eyes handle it?!? D:
Like by how much? :OO

xD at least you spend it for yourself! c:

Perfect Shade

Seracella
Clairesu

User Image
                              =^● ⋏ ●^=

yup QuQ it would mean the world to me if you did! Dx its just collecting dust from the shelves uvu

How can your eyes handle it?!? D:
Like by how much? :OO

xD at least you spend it for yourself! c:

User Image
                              =^● ⋏ ●^=
                              ; u ;! sure I could! i mean--whenever you have the time, that is. ^ u ^
                              what kind of tablet do you have? do you have the pressure set up?
                              and do you have a drawing program already ready to use? o u o

; u ;' idk. I'm used to gaming from dawn to dusk so 4-8 hours is nothing. xD

I guess it's a good thing ; u ; but I really want to get agape one day..OTL eek.

Desirable Shoujo

11,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Clairesu

User Image
                              =^● ⋏ ●^=

I guess it's a good thing ; u ; but I really want to get agape one day..OTL eek.

Maybe on Monday then? quq ;; well Friday evening for you since.. timezones uvu
umm if I remember correctly its the.. wacom Intuous one surprised
I've already gotten Pain Tool Sai c:
how do i set up the pressure? ;O

xD hardcore smile )

agape? are you aiming for the item itself or only the cut? :OO

Perfect Shade

Seracella
Clairesu

User Image
                              =^● ⋏ ●^=

Maybe on Monday then? quq ;; well Friday evening for you since.. timezones uvu
umm if I remember correctly its the.. wacom Intuous one surprised
I've already gotten Pain Tool Sai c:
how do i set up the pressure? ;O

xD hardcore smile )

agape? are you aiming for the item itself or only the cut? :OO

User Image
                              =^● ⋏ ●^=
                              o A o! That'll be sunday for me, silly! and.. ah.. well. ; v; I'm not honestly sure. I have class the following day early in the morning.
                              we could kinda set you up now ^ O ^!!
                              btw,
                              o u o you should get livestream so I could monitor you drawing o u o and show you my tricks on SAI o u o
                              (you can cancel any sound and stuff.)
                              if you're interested.. I could show you how you could start streaming ; u ;!
                              I mean.. it would be so much easier to teach you if I knew what you were doing on your screen hehe.
                              Setting up pressure is simple o u o!!!
                              just install your tablet's driver.
                              and you get to shift around your pen's pressure through the driver that's on your computer. (I mean, after you install the driver first xD)

o A o just the cut.
                              but the cut's expensive D:<

Desirable Shoujo

11,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Clairesu

User Image
                              =^● ⋏ ●^=
                              o A o! That'll be sunday for me, silly! and.. ah.. well. ; v; I'm not honestly sure. I have class the following day early in the morning.
                              btw,
                              o u o you should get livestream so I could monitor you drawing o u o and show you my tricks on SAI o u o
                              I mean.. it would be so much easier to teach you if I knew what you were doing on your screen hehe.
                              and you get to shift around your pen's pressure through the driver that's on your computer. (I mean, after you install the driver first xD)

o A o just the cut.

OMG *headdesks* I'm so stupid x.x
ah that would be great biggrin
if you could teach me how to start livestream that would be great c:
is livestream more preferable than join me? :3

hmm would you want to borrow my Sainte ciel agape item? c: I'm not really using it right now but if you want.. surprised

Perfect Shade

Seracella
Clairesu

User Image
                              =^● ⋏ ●^=
                              btw,

o A o just the cut.

OMG *headdesks* I'm so stupid x.x
ah that would be great biggrin
if you could teach me how to start livestream that would be great c:
is livestream more preferable than join me? :3

hmm would you want to borrow my Sainte ciel agape item? c: I'm not really using it right now but if you want.. surprised

User Image
                              =^● ⋏ ●^=
                              No worries Q u Q! go get that driver--run run~~ just go to google or something and type in your tablet's company and model, your computer operating system, and driver download o u o;
                              bwhaha. (if you didn't know how to look for it ; A ;!//baby steps! <3)
                              it should be free. xD

Livestream, join me /shrugs. ; v ; I use livestream so whichever one you want o u o
                              but for Livestream, you have to get this thing called a Livestream Procastor, which you have to have DirectX installed first (which you should already have o v o;. A lot of programs require it, and it comes with Windows7+ computers) xD

; A ; r-really? /screams.
                              I could just use it and when I get my own, I'll give it back? -wipes tears- BUT REALLY YOU DONT HAVE TO T U T.

xhuu's Wife

Married Millionaire

22,800 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Married 100
  • Over Easy 100
ah omg what a cutie!
erm 3b for now~ Please quote if ob!

Familiar Fatcat

15,075 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Streaker 200
5 bil please.

Perfect Shade

Evelin333
ah omg what a cutie!
erm 3b for now~ Please quote if ob!

Darn I wasn't even awake to thank you for bidding ; m ;

Thank you for bidding but you've already been ob'd!

Perfect Shade

Spunky Skunk
5 bil please.

Thank you for bidding ^____^

Familiar Fatcat

15,075 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Streaker 200
Let me know if you add an autobuy. ^-^

Quick Reply

Submit