Kaploohey's Senpai

Grumpy Gaian

16,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Pet Lover 100
yuki utahime

Hi qt! I'm super excited to see it!! But, no rush of course~

The first one you linked to and then the 5th one in the group of six, I'm very interested in.
Just to double check because my eyes mess with me allllll the time the 5th one is the girl with the navy blue hair, yes? ; v ;

Shy Nymph

25,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
Pinuppy
yuki utahime

Hi qt! I'm super excited to see it!! But, no rush of course~

The first one you linked to and then the 5th one in the group of six, I'm very interested in.
Just to double check because my eyes mess with me allllll the time the 5th one is the girl with the navy blue hair, yes? ; v ;
Haha, I'm glad! The 5th girl is the blue haired one wearing green ; v ; <3

I'm had all these guys for so long and haven't touched them, so I figured they should get new homes ; v ;
Pinuppy
xSakura-Hyugax

Ah, it's fine! My phone screen just never makes clicking links very easy.. Q ^ Q

Yes, that is the cutie of which I spoke! Also, the little boy linked to the sixth x from the left caught my eye, but the description said he was on hold??

I feel you. D: My screen is pretty big but on Gaia my fingers spazz and I click random links.

OH WHOOPS that was from ages ago sorry. xD The trade never went through because I thought twice about him since he's one of my picky's~

Mmm in that case those are the two you are interested in, correct? ovo

Oh and before I forget, I can also take customs if you are interested. <3

Chibi Style 1: User Image

Chibi Style 2: User Image

Fullbody: User Image

//oh gosh everything except the first example is so old. sweats actually that first example hasn't even sold yet since I only put it out like 3 days ago xDD

All flatcoloured though, because I have school. sweatdrop

Kaploohey's Senpai

Grumpy Gaian

16,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Pet Lover 100
yuki utahime

Yes, okay, her. <3 ;v;

It happens, I have friends that get in that situation. sweatdrop

Kaploohey's Senpai

Grumpy Gaian

16,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Pet Lover 100
xSakura-Hyugax

Yep! Those two! <3
And I'd love a custom from you in the first style. <3 socute ; A ;
Pinuppy
xSakura-Hyugax

Yep! Those two! <3
And I'd love a custom from you in the first style. <3 socute ; A ;

Hmm, then how much are you willing to pay for the first two?

And the custom? xD tysm btw <3

Ma-Junior's Prince

Timid Cultist

Kaploohey's Senpai

Grumpy Gaian

16,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Pet Lover 100
xSakura-Hyugax

O-oh gosh. Uhm.... I'm not really sure how to price adopts... What are you comfortable with? <3

Can you make a pastel goth girl with blue and purple hair for... 20b is that acceptable? ;v; Sorry if that's too non-specific or too specific, or too underpriced, I'm not used to this. ;A;

Kaploohey's Senpai

Grumpy Gaian

16,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Pet Lover 100
cosmical

I really like the Ice Demon, Kyree, demon2, and Squid Girl.. ;v;
Pinuppy
xSakura-Hyugax

O-oh gosh. Uhm.... I'm not really sure how to price adopts... What are you comfortable with? <3

Can you make a pastel goth girl with blue and purple hair for... 20b is that acceptable? ;v; Sorry if that's too non-specific or too specific, or too underpriced, I'm not used to this. ;A;

Ahafg those two babes are some of my faves too...would 30b for the boy and 35b for the girl be acceptable? feel free to haggle ajhasfkash just throwing some numbers out here ;v;

Do you think you can up it a bit more? I usually sell them for $5 on dA and I've heard that 80b = 5$ on Gaia. I don't expect anywhere near 80bil though, and if you can't then I guess 20bil is fine too...

Long hair or short hair? And if you don't like it I can just sell it and try again! ;o;

Kaploohey's Senpai

Grumpy Gaian

16,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Pet Lover 100
xSakura-Hyugax

30 and 35b sounds fine to me. <3 ;v;

Oh, I'm so sorry! Uhmmm, 40b? Im a little reluctant to spend a lot of gold on one custom, but at the same time I don't wanna be too stingy.. ;v;
Long hair, like down to her bum kinda long! <3
Pinuppy
xSakura-Hyugax

30 and 35b sounds fine to me. <3 ;v;

Oh, I'm so sorry! Uhmmm, 40b? Im a little reluctant to spend a lot of gold on one custom, but at the same time I don't wanna be too stingy.. ;v;
Long hair, like down to her bum kinda long! <3

Ah great! ;v; Please send trade for 65bil <3

And save these:

x BIG SPACE BIG SPACE x

I'll take them off asap. <3

That's completely understandable since you don't know how the custom is going to turn out. ;w; xD And I guess 40b is fine~ Like I said, if you don't like it I can just try selling it so its okay!~

Any other details?

Kaploohey's Senpai

Grumpy Gaian

16,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Pet Lover 100
xSakura-Hyugax

I'll send a trade immediately afterward with the 80b, too, then. For the custom. I might as well. I don't wanna short you. <3

Um, piercings? Preferably snakebites and a nose piercing. Like, left nostril. Just, little studs. I also like inverted crosses a lot.. ^-^ Oh, and, if it isn't too much trouble, can it say "Social Anxiety Intensifies* on the shirt? <3

Obsessive Lunatic

Pinuppy

hi ~
does any of these interests you? <3

User Image
User Image
User Image

Pinuppy

I actually don't see the text in white. xD

Oh gosh thank you then! <3

I'll not too knowledgable with piercings but I'll definitely try my best! I'll also try and give you the skecth too for your approval.

EDIT: Nevermind see the white. xD Comp fine!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff