Yes!!! 1 100.0% [ 1 ]
No, too expensive 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
No, don't like your writing 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Just here for the gold and the gifs, man 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 1 ]

The Almighty Loud's Honey Bun

Ice-Cold Conversationalist

xxxx✘fill the void in your heart
          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
          xxxxxxxxxxxxx✘and make your storiesxx come to life

xxxxHello there!xx
                            I'm iaja, and I type fast and furiously. Welcome to my humble writing shop!

I'm in dire need of some items on my wishlist, and you're in dire need of a story-- I think we'll get along just fine. Please be polite at all times. I don't care much for ungrateful people. I will work with you and ask as many questions as I need to make sure you get the story and characterization you paid for. We both want a fair deal, yes? I also have every right to decline an application if the topic makes me uncomfortable. Most things don't. Feel free to pm me questions about what is/isn't appropriate before applying.

I'm a quick writer, unless I need vital information and you're AWOL/ I have to do massive research, I'll be done in a couple days tops. Less than 1000 words will be done in one day. Sometimes things happen and I take longer, but I'm generally speedy as ********.

I will do romance, platonic, dark themes, real-life, supernatural, fandom, fantasy, magic, demons, vampires, werewolves, 1st person, 3rd person, OCs, hetero and f//. No m//, sorry sad

I can write mostly anything you want me to, Although I try to keep away from universes and fandoms I am not familiar with. I REALLY prefer working with oc's. Pls give me OCs. I love them all. I will only do one-shots, and with bribes, continuations. I get bored writing chapters. You'll find my samples here below, and yes I am aware they are all roleplay samples, but my writing style remains the same. If you like my author's voice in the samples, you'll like it in your story as well.

xxxx✘Interested? You're beautiful
          xxxxxxxxxxxxx✘Let's get down to businessxx

xxxxF I R S T O F Fxx
                            xxxxxxjust a moment of your time
                            ✓Got fandoms/ideas not listed below?

✓FEAR NOT

✓shoot me a pm or quote me with them. I may have forgotten to include them/be able to work something out

xxxxO F F E R Sxx
                                              xxxxxxTypes of writing I will 100% do

OC/avi backstory/info
                                                  Do you have an oc you want info written on? Do you want descriptions? Do you want avi backstories? I can do it all.

OCxCanon one-shot
                                                  I really hate writing canon characters, so this one is ONLY for bribe

OCxOC
                                                  Hit me up with your babies, I'll do my very best <3

your OCx My OC
                                                  I would LOVE to do this, I have a series of oc's that i would love to have interact with yours. You get to choose which one.

Original
                                                  When you want something, but you're not sure what. Give me a theme, a setting, a general idea, and I'll whip something up for you.

xxxxF A N D O M Sxx
                                                                  xxxxxxYou can try asking if yours isn't on here, I might say yes

HARRY POTTER
                                                                    I won't do any Snape stuff, sorry

THE LAST OF US

ATTACK ON TITAN

FMA: BROTHERHOOD

X-MEN

MARVEL
                                                                    convince me

GEN MOVIES
                                                                    Disney Dreamworks Warner bro HIT ME UP

xxxx✘Onto the next part
          xxxxxxxxxxxxx✘The weight of your walletxx

xxxxP R I C I N Gxx
                            xxxxxxhow much are you willing to spend?
                            ✓500k per word. This means that 1500 words will cost you 750mil

✓Anything over 2000 words is bribe ONLY

✓If your writing includes more than 2 oc's, or requires me to do a lot of research, the price may be raised

✓No refunds. You shouldn't need one- I will talk you through it to make sure you get EXACTLY what you want.

✓I might consider art as a payment instead of gold. Send me samples in the [bribe] section!

xxxx✘Before I fall in love with your ideas
          xxxxxxxxxxxxx✘Let's fill out some paperworkxx

xxxxA P P L I C A T I O Nxx
                            xxxxxx Fill out
                                  post in thread
                                      ?????
                                        profit

[size=13][color=black]YOUR GREETING HERE- if you have an oc, make it an in-character greeting :3[/color]

[color=black][b]✘Username[/b][/color] : [size=10][color=black] your username[/color] [/size]
                            [color=black][b]✘What I want[/b][/color] : [size=10] [color=black]ocXoc, ocXcanon, original, etc[/color] [/size]
                            [color=black][b]✘Genre[/b][/color] : [size=10] [color=black]medieval fantasy, harry potter, original universe, slice of life, modern-day vampire etc[/color][/size]
                            [color=black][b]✘Length[/b][/color] : [size=10] [color=black]Your preferred word range. min-max[/color] [/size]
                            [color=black][b]✘Any bribes?[/b][/color] : [size=10][color=black]yes(which one), no[/color][/size]
                            [color=black][b]✘Details[/b][/color] : [size=10][color=black] This is where you tell me what you want. Plot ideas? Tell them. Special requests? Gimme. OC info? GIVE ME EVERYTHING YOU HAVE forreal I need all the info you can give me to be as accurate as possible. Also, keep your pms open/give me skype in case I need more from you [/size][/color]
                            [/list][/list][/list][/list]

✘O P E N✘

Quick Reply

Submit