Total Votes:[ 12 ]
1 2 3 4 5 >

LunarRoseDemon's Pardner

Doting Master

User Image
User Image

Wᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ! x x x
xxxx

Here you can buy adorable adoptables that come to life! These cuties are just dying to have a home, so don't by shy, pick one up before someone else does!

See the Spotlight for our current adoptable!
                                                    Once sold, you will receive the Original Picture, Full-Size Moving GIF, and Mini GIF!
                                                    AB will receive a sans-clothes jpeg! (With barbie doll anatomy. No actual nudity)
                                                    Most adoptables come with names and personalities, but you're free to modify /ignore these! When they're yours, you may do anything with them but resell.
                                                    Feel free to chat, ask questions, and bid in this thread! Bump up the Jam!
                                                    Missed your chance? Don't worry! More animated adoptables are on the way!
                                                    Tracing / Copying / Outright Claiming you drew my art is no good. I'mwatchingyou
                                                    SEE THE DETAILS SECTION FOR MORE INFO!
                                                    She's not for sale. She's minnneeeee = U = +

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                    Aᴅᴏᴘᴛᴀʙʟᴇ Uᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ Qᴜᴏᴛᴇʟɪsᴛ:
                                                    onism

xhuu

herIock

cutesy ducky

bpcc

JKDreamer

LunarRoseDemon's Pardner

Doting Master

User Image

Iᴍᴘᴏʀᴛᴀɴᴛ x x x
      xxxx
            If you don't read these, I can't help you! Give these a quick read and we'll get along great.

You cannot create new adoptables from the species I have created and sell them. This is considered copying.
                There is no snipe guard! - But anyone who has purchased from me in the past will be protected! Meaning: If customer A has bought an Adoptable in the past, bids x amount of gold, and then is suddenly outbid at the last minute by Customer B (who has bid less than twice and has never purchased before) the adoptable will go to customer A. I will decide who wins.
                Serious bids only! Offering Items from my wishlist will be considered at their Average Buy Price according to the market. (Yes it's inaccurate, but I can't very well check the current listings every second!). So bidding 1B together with the item "Ships Interiors" will be considered a 2B bid. (If you could do the math real quick in your bidding post I'll love you)
                If you manage to AB four auctions (not in a row) I'll create a custom animated adoptable just for you! ( Using my base )
                A RLC payment is considered an AB! See "Buying With RLC" below!
                LunarRoseDemon and Rainbowed Weed are treasured friends of mine. They'll be keeping an eye on this thread for sure, so treat them like co-owners. They might be able to answer some of your questions too (iftheycanstopbeingbuttsforthreeseconds)
                Play nice! And follow the Gaia TOS for the site and this subforum
                New details will be added in blue!

Bᴜʏɪɴɢ Wɪᴛʜ RLC x x x
      xxxx
            I have no idea how to transfer funds, but I have a paypal account and if you'd be willing to help me out with mine, I can certainly accommodate you! A RLC payment is considered an AB.

First off I'm reluctant to accept RLC. I don't like cutting the other auctioneers off, but if you want to pay, then send me a PM with your offer!
                If you purchase with RLC, It'll get you any size or cropping of the gif you'd like, plus a personal animated thank you note in the style of the banners! Special requests will be considered!
                If you buy three times from me with RLC, I'll make a custom animated adoptable just for you!

Bɪᴛs ᴀɴᴅ Pɪᴇᴄᴇs x x x
      xxxx

Please allow 1-3 days processing after the bidding is over. It won't be likely that I'll keep you waiting three days, but life happens!
                Adoptable will be delivered via PM (or email, if you give me your address!)

LunarRoseDemon's Pardner

Doting Master

User Image
User Image

SOLD TO BAKACUTIE

ENDED

Notes: As requested by the poll, one of my favourite adoptables takes the stage! AB will receive a sans-clothes jpeg! (With barbie doll anatomy. No actual nudity) This one is not transparent, but just as high quality!

Aᴅᴏᴘᴛᴀʙʟᴇ Bɪᴏ

Rᴀᴄᴇ: Sueth
                                  An ancient and mysterious race born from the sands of the desert, Sueths start life with their third eye closed. Only a blessing from the Oracle will open the eye, revealing to them the sacred language that makes up the world around them. Sueths can be quite vain, but at their hearts, they are simple scholars and artists, building and maintaining their universe. Through apprenticeship and study, the sacred language can be understood and used to create and destroy, but is only as powerful as the user's knowledge of characters and combinations! Sueths are the great guardians of their world, and live in secrecy within an oasis settled in a vast, inapproachable desert. Living with them are creatures and companions of their creation, keeping them company and helping with the more menial tasks Seuths just can't stand.

Nᴀᴍᴇ: Meili
                                Pᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ: The blossoming desert flower that is Meili is not one to be overlooked! Constantly at the height of sueth fashion, she creates clothing and accessories to trade with other sueths! Although quite vain and spoiled, beneath her haughty attitude hides many insecurities, shared only with her creature companion (who might appear in the shop!). In her eyes, the sacred language is glittering silk, and her pen is the thread weaving it together to create what she imagines. Meili organizes every festival in the sueth world, and strives to outdo herself year after year, with much success. However, she has a lot of difficulty creating things that aren't clothing related, so her companion was made by someone else...

Bɪᴅᴅɪɴɢ Fᴏʀᴍ

Simply include this image when you bid!
                                      [align=center][img]http://i580.photobucket.com/albums/ss243/Badounails/Untitled-3_zpscc541779.gif?t=1404909134[/img][/align]

User Image

Bɪᴅᴅɪɴɢ Hɪsᴛᴏʀʏ
                                herIock
                                i'll take sb >v>

Keiko Nakanishi
                                i wanna AB her so badly ;n; but i dont have gold anymore //cri
                                2b

Tangled Puppet
                                2.5bil please.

Keiko Nakanishi
                                3b yazad needs her

bakacutie
                                6bil on the girl o uo cutie wowowow

LunarRoseDemon's Pardner

Doting Master

User Image
User Image

AB: 1.5B

Notes: Only available for AB! This is to keep bidding less confusing! Once bought, you will determine the pony's cutie mark! (Or keep her blank flanked, if you want). Colors cannot be changed, sorry about that. Original file is transparent, and the shapes in her hair can be switched to stars! Ordering a rough gif of the switch will cost 500M extra.

Bɪᴅᴅɪɴɢ Fᴏʀᴍ

Simply include this image when you AB!
                                      [align=center][img]http://i580.photobucket.com/albums/ss243/Badounails/blanksign_zps8053800c.jpg[/img][/align]

User Image

LunarRoseDemon's Pardner

Doting Master

User Image

Rᴇᴀᴅ Bᴇғᴏʀᴇ Asᴋɪɴɢ x x x
      xxxx
            More will be added in the future!

Q: "Adoptable"? "RLC"? "SB"? "BI"? "HB"? "AB"?
                A: If you don't know these terms, it's best you lurk around these forums for a bit before bidding on anything! You'll pick up the concepts quick, don't worry!

Q: I want to be notified of new adoptables and updates!
                A: Sure thing! Just let me know and I'll add you to the list!

Q: RLC buyout?! Aw come on!
                A: I spend a long time making these adoptables, from conception, to final product takes me many hours. I included the RLC option for people who would like to pay me for my work, and I thank you for understanding that.

Q: Wow! These are cool! How did you do this?
                A: I made them in Photoshop Elements, and it took me a very long time to figure it out and actually get them to work! I won't be sharing my process anytime soon. It's horrible I'm embarrassed

Q: Can you teach me how to draw / animate?
                A: Nope! But there are tons and tons of tutorials and videos to help you!

Q: Can I make a [insert one of my races here] ?
                A: No, this is considered copying! Thank you for asking though.

Q: How come you don't sell these for RLC on DeviantArt/Tumblr/etc?
                A: Honestly it's because I don't have any followers or watchers! ; U ; Also, I don't know if I could handle more than one transaction at a time. I've never sold an adoptable for RLC so I have no experience either!

Q: I want to see your Tumblr / DeviantArt!
                A: These are private for now, but if enough people want to see them... I suppose I could post them! (My DeviantArt is practically empty)

Q: How long does it take you to make an animated adoptable?
                A: From base to final animation, about a week! The process I use is clunky, and only capable of short, simple animation. I have a small stockpile for the shop, but there may be delays between adoptables to rebuild this, especially if I'm doing a theme change!

Q: Where did you go? Something big is happening in the thread!!
                A: It's rare, but I have a life outside of gaia, and I can't be on 24/7! If you can, please help to report the issue before I get back!

Q: When did you start animating / drawing?
                A: I started drawing seriously this year, but before I'd always been the type of person to say "Okay! I'm gonna improve my art!" And then give up a week later, ever since I was like... eight or so. I tinker around in photoshop quite a bit, (from when I was a kid filling in scans of my sister's art with the paintbucket tool and mouse ; u ; ) so I'd say I'm fairly savvy with elements. For animating, I used to play around with a simple program called "Pencil" as a kid, and now I've only just started to animate again. Because of this, I'm sorry if my animations look weird / unnatural! I'm working on improving!

Q: I'd like to know more about [insert race / character here] !
                A: Really? Oh gosh... well feel free to quote and ask! I'll do my best, but adoptables are all about what you want them to be! I just included the bio for some flavor text ; U ; b

Q: I'd like to know more about you!
                A:I don't kiss on the first date Ask away!

Q: I have an idea for one of your adoptables!
                A: I'd love for you to develop that idea into your own thing and show me, but if you'd like to share, and don't mind me using it, post away!

Q: I want to commission an adoptable! Do I have to AB four auctions / buy three times with RLC?
                A: No, but an animated commission won't be cheap! PM me if you're still interested.

Q: Hey! Can you animate this for me?
                A: Probably not, I'm sorry! If you want to give me details and an offer, please either PM or quote me!

Q: Did someone really ask you the above questions?
                A: No... ; ~ ; but I thought it would be best to anticipate and answer them for anyone who's interested! Questions added below will be genuine.

LunarRoseDemon's Pardner

Doting Master

User Image

ANIMATED ADOPTS
      These animated adoptables have already found a home!
      User Image

Bᴏᴜɢʜᴛ Bʏ: Onism
                                                Sᴏʟᴅ Aᴛ : 10 B (AB'd)
                                                Aᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙɪʟɪᴛʏ Pᴇʀɪᴏᴅ: 5Hrs
                                                Aᴅᴏᴘᴛᴀʙʟᴇ Bɪᴏ

Rᴀᴄᴇ: Sueth
                                                  An ancient and mysterious race born from the sands of the desert, Sueths start life with their third eye closed. Only a blessing from the Oracle will open the eye, revealing to them the sacred language that makes up the world around them. Sueths can be quite vain, but at their hearts, they are simple scholars and artists, building and maintaining their universe. Through apprenticeship and study, the sacred language can be understood and used to create and destroy, but is only as powerful as the user's knowledge of characters and combinations! Sueths are the great guardians of their world, and live in secrecy within an oasis settled in a vast, inapproachable desert. Living with them are creatures and companions of their creation, keeping them company and helping with the more menial tasks Seuths just can't stand.

Nᴀᴍᴇ: Aali
                                                Pᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ: As a quiet, thoughtful sueth with a permanent frown, Aali is often overlooked, and that suits him just fine. Only when his words are needed will he talk in a quiet, yet commanding tone, rarely to be objected against. Dedicated to learning, he tends to neglect his appearance in the standards of his fellow seuths, but when the time comes for a festival, you can bet he'll be the highlight of the night! With his eye, he perceives the sacred language as rain he can catch with his pen, and the combinations of characters as rivers flowing and banking against each other. Talented in music and a strong swimmer, Aali's shortcomings are kept hidden from others, and shared with few. Getting to know him is difficult, but certainly worth the effort!

MOTIONLESS ADOPTS
      These motionless adoptables have already found a home!
      n/a

LunarRoseDemon's Pardner

Doting Master

User Image

Sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ Eᴠᴇɴᴛs x x x
      xxxx
            None going on and none planned!

Uᴘᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ Aᴅᴏᴘᴛᴀʙʟᴇs x x x
      xxxx
            In the future, WIP adoptable sneak peeks will be posted here!

Get Hype! I'll be quoting people on the quotelist when this is updated!

Tʜʀᴇᴀᴅ Hɪsᴛᴏʀʏ x x x
      xxxx
            A list of changes, modifications, events, sales, purchases etc etc. Dates are in D/M/Y format.

08/7/2014 Began building shop thread!
                10/7/2014 Planned public release. First animated adoptable and motionless adoptable posted! Thread looks like it might get the firestarter achievement without even trying ; U ; everyonejealous
                10/7/2014 Sold first adoptable! That was quick! ; U ;
                12/7/2014 Second adoptable posted!

LunarRoseDemon's Pardner

Doting Master

LunarRoseDemon's Pardner

Doting Master

LunarRoseDemon's Pardner

Doting Master

LunarRoseDemon's Pardner

Doting Master

LunarRoseDemon's Pardner

Doting Master