Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love you Guys Enjoy<3

+1: We love you too Silver! 1 100.0% [ 44 ]
Total Votes:[ 44 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 74 75 76 > >>

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!
(UNDER CONSTRUCTION)

OMG! It's Valentines Day! Not one of my fav holidays ever but oh well...Anyways, our shop wanted to show some love so we've decided to find YOU your own awesome valentine!

.:How it Works:.
Its soooo easy, all you have to do is fill out the personality test below to see who your valentine is and what kind of valentine gift you will get from them. For example you might get a cute valentine, a goth valentine or whatever kind of valentine. But yeah we cant tell unless you fill out the personality test. So once you fill out the personality test, you will receive a PM with your special Valentine, and a Rose! You'll also get a special gift as well in a trade!

This whole thing costs 10gold i repeat 10GOLD!!! Its not really that expensive people and money is going into this so help us out, donating would be great too to this event which will be lasting till probably the end of Feb!

You can also send these awesome Valentines to YOUR special someone as well!

.: Personality Quiz :.
(take this to receive your Valentine, send the trade right after or you get none</3)
[color=violet][b]LOVE MEH![/b]
Whats your Favorite Color:
Do you already have a boyfriend/girlfriend, if so whats he/she like:
Username:
What do you do in your leisure time:
Chocolate or Flowers:
Hearts or Kisses:
Love or Romance:
Quote (can be ANYTHING):
[/color]
OOOOPEEEEEEN!!
can i make one?
what do you mean? are you asking if you can make one yourself or can you customize and buy one?
heart bump
you know to costomize it and buy it. this doesn't cost real life money right it is just comething for this website?
oh yeah lol, all shops on gaia like mine require only gaia currency ^^ by that i mean the minishops
ok i was just making sure ok then im ready!
ok just fill out the form
User ImageColor of Chao: sky blue
Would you like the ball on top?: yes
Eyes: happy
Mouths: open smile
Accessories: (remember dont go crazy with them and write down each of their prices) bow purple (10) and angel wings (50)
Toys:
Nametag Color: PURPLE
Who you want it to be adopted by: Me (Budgie_Nina)
Total:
it costed 320 g
User Image
Budgie_Nina
User ImageColor of Chao: sky blue
Would you like the ball on top?: yes
Eyes: happy
Mouths: open smile
Accessories: (remember dont go crazy with them and write down each of their prices) bow purple (10) and angel wings (50)
Toys:
Nametag Color: PURPLE
Who you want it to be adopted by: Me (Budgie_Nina)
Total:
it costed 320 g
User Image

ill put you on the waiting list and start right away
so now what do I do now?
lol you just wait till im finished making it

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers