5k-10k 0.41176470588235 41.2% [ 35 ]
11k-20k 0.14117647058824 14.1% [ 12 ]
21k-30k 0.12941176470588 12.9% [ 11 ]
31k-40k 0.035294117647059 3.5% [ 3 ]
50k+ 0.14117647058824 14.1% [ 12 ]
Other. (specify in thread) 0.14117647058824 14.1% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 85 ]
1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 >

Unfortunately, my computer crashed and I lost everyone's files, Photoshop, layouts, and designs. That means I might have to start things from scratch for the omissions I've started.

I just got back online now, I've been away for more then 3 weeks. I know it seems like I'm making excuses every time, and I'm truly sorry for that.

I plan to move The Queen of Spades to a newer thread and my currents commissions will be free in my new shop to make up for my lack of productivity. Since it's now summer time, I will undoubtfully (that a word?) have more time to work on commissions.

However, I will have to find a way to get Photoshop back and a few other programs. I lost the cd to it. *hehe*

So I hope to see everyone soon! Again, I'm truly sorry for this.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Welcome to the Queen of Spades, a designs shop that provides our customers with quality graphics. We offer a variety of graphics including layouts and avatar art. You want something that we don't got? Just say the word, and we will try our best!
.most commissions will be done on the weekends. during weekdays, not much will be done.

Index Contents
» Index (Welcome Message, Updates, Index Content, Board Rules, FAQ's)
» About
» Prices & Examples
» Profiles & Website Layouts
» Avvie Art & Other Graphics
» Form & Slots
» Art Trade & Donations
» Link here
» Loved<3 & Credits

Board Rules
1. Phay is god here on this board. (haha.. jk).
2. Follow the Gaia TOS of course.
3. Please do NOT steal the board tread style/layout.
4. No spamming, but bumping is perfectly fine.
5. Being literate is a must. If I can't read your post, I won't reply.
6. Please refrain from starting an argument on this thread, I've seen this happen in other threads, I don't want that here.
7. You can chat with others, that's perfectly fine as well.
8. If ordering anything, please read EVERYTHING carefully.
9. I have every right to cancel an order, no if's, and's, or but's.

.more rules will come soon when I think of some.

FAQ's
I don't get asked a lot of things.. heh.

Updates
02/19/07 ♠ » I hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day! Right now, I'm doing my commission slowly, but I'm still doing them. Since this whole week I have no school, I'll try to get them all done. Nothing much, but this crap update. xP
01/27/07 ♠ » Opened today! And already there's a lot for me to do! I also have 2 new affiliates. :3 Check them out!

Upcoming Projects

projectMANIA »
projectMANIA is a tutorials/resource page on Photoshop right here at Gaia. It will cover
some of my secrets through step-by-step- techniques and instructions.
projectMania, I hope to be, will become a hugh database of tutorials for
your ever need on Photoshop and designing.

Vita/Pulchra Brushes »
The name has not been decided yet, but I will be providing a different variety
of Photoshop brushes for people to use. Various brushes from splatters an
vectored flowers can be downloaded right here on
Gaia.

Phay, the Queen Herself.
User Image
I'm Phay, the creator of this shop and I'm 14 years old. Ahhh, what an age it is. *cough* First of all, ignore my bad grammar and spelling, because I suck that much. Anyway, I like to design, obviously and I like to do it for the gold because I'm always poor. (Nah, I'd really like to get my friends items with the gold) I’ve been designing since I was 11. I use Photoshop 7.0+CS, ImageReady 7.0+CS, and Notepad to create most of my designs. I can type a 6 page essay-like coding of HTML and CSS. That’s how scary and fluently I can do it in. I don’t like the use of brushes made by others, and I mostly use my own, or from my friends. I believe Photoshop default brushes are the smex. 8D

The Shop, The Queen of Spades

I was lazy into putting this shop up. I've put it on and off for a while, adding a few there and a few here. However, I've always wanted one opened since my last one was deleted unfairly. It was formally named Cork Board Designs, which was run by me, Xueyan, and Kako_no_Yuurei. I thought it was very successful. After it was deleted, I figured I should just open up another shop. *more to be added soon*

My Wishlist, A Royal Flush

» Ace of Spades (This is one of my 'must have' items. Without it, I can't be the Queen of Spades, right? A Free layout and my luff forever and ever is what you get.)
» Avvie Art (Art I deem worthy at least, if it's a really good one, a graphic(s) for you. :3)
» Tickets (It's purple. It's cool.)
» House Items (Eh.)

Icon Sets - - - - »
500g + 50g w/ animation (all sizes)
Link Sets - - - - »
500g + 50g w/ animation (all sizes)
Banners - - - - »
500x200 - 2k + 500g w/ animation
Other Size - (depending on size) + 600g w/ animation

Wallpapers - - - - »
5k (all sizes [800x600, 1024x768, etc.])
Chibi - 2k (drawn by mouse on photoshop)
Traditional Chibi - 6k (drawn by me, then scanned, then inked, then colored if you like)
Solid Vector - 1k (a solid color vector of your avatar. It will most likely be half the body. Extra decorations are included.)
Tradition Anime Style - 10k (drawn by me, then scanned, then inked, then colored. I can't draw alot of these, so they are a bit more expensive.)

Layouts - - - - »
Profile Layouts - ?? (to come soon)
Website Layouts - 20k (Table, DIV, I-frame layouts. Screenshots will be taken. Extras are included suchs as icons and buttons. More information below.)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Profile Layouts

.to come soon.

Website Layouts

Here are some layouts I've done. There were made from around a year ago as well, so you can expect to see that layouts I make now should be much better looking. Website layouts include coding, avatar/icons, link buttons, and maybe even page setups. They will be placed into a .zip and I'll send it over through an email. If you need a host, I'll try to find one for you. As of now, I can no longer host people because my domain has expired. I'll start to host people when I get another one soon.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'm not to experienced in avatar art making and coloring. However, I love to draw and sketch out a lot of things, but I end up throwing them away. I can't grasp inking and coloring on photoshop very well, it would be so much better if I had a tablet, yes? Hehe. I won't guarantee a drawn art, since it's takes me a while to get any inspiration to draw anything. A lot of things I draw don't look pleasing to me, so the ones you see here are the good ones I've done.

Here are some art I've done, ordered newest to oldest:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

.click here for other chibis I've done.

Others, oh dear.

Other then layout making, and avatar art, I can do other things on photoshop as well. Wallpapers, icons, banners would fall under a web design category, but I'll just put them in this section since I doubt anyone would want alot of these.

Here are some examples of what I can do:

Wallpapers

Icons
These icons are a bit outdated.
I made these about a year ago,
so you can expect that I can much better ones now.

No I will NOT be using other images to make icons.
These are just samples! If you really want one,
get permission from the orginal owner of the image first,
then I'll see what I can do. Thanks.

Forms

Post this form in the THREAD. Fill each one of the options in DETAIL.

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Type of graphics requesting: [/b] (profiles, website layouts, avatar art, other graphics, etc.)
[b]Style #:[/b] (not yet available)
[b]Price: [/b] (please calculate this on your own, and I'll check it afterwards)
[b]Colors/Details: [/b] (self explanatory.)
[b]Text: [/b] (if any)
[b]Reference(s):[/b] (image for drawing avatar art is REQUIRED. No copyrighted images for profile layouts, for it's against the gaia terms)
[b]Comments/Questions: [/b]

if you are looking for me to make a website layout, please talk to me via pm or im for details.

Slots

As of now, I will only be taking 5 requests at a time. Please understand that I too have an offline life and there's still school. Let me apologize in advance if commissions are late.

» Mr. Totoro *not started* *will be pming soon about details*
» Cinnamin Kaori *started. 20% complete.*
» The Poison Arrow *not started*
» [ [Suicidal_Bunnies] ] *starting*
» [whoops]

Pending

This is a pending list. Most of the time they will be ordered as to which one I will do next.

» opened
» opened
» opened
» opened
» opened

Finished

» L `ARC`EN`CIEL
» DigitalWing
» ` r h a p s o d y
» Snoden
» xvia

Art Trades, gotta love `em.
shizzle

Doantions
» Thanks Self-Proclaimed Fascist! I SO owe you a layout. >< - click

Link Back!
I would love it if you link back here! :3

[url=http://tinyurl.com/y9x4k6]
[img]http://tinyurl.com/yed8e2[/img][/url]

[url=http://tinyurl.com/y9x4k6]
[img]http://tinyurl.com/ybdpnb[/img][/url]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Loved, links out

Here would be a list of people I deem the SMEX of everything. If you were placed here.. man.. you must be like GOD or something<3.

Indeed, this young man here is GOD<3 KaoticThoughts, KT, Le Chris, my daddy. (Or is he my son? Blah, w/e) He is the bomb. His art is mind blowing and I love him to bits. Go to his shop and buy his god damn art!

This mighty lady here is a flying monkey, The Kako to the no to the Yuurei yo! *ahem* Anyways, she's my rape buddy, or my mother.. hmm. Anywho, this berch is crazy. We go wayyyyyyyyyy back, and I mean wayyyyyyyyy back. Like, when yo momma was born kinda of way back. (I'm kidding of course) In any case, I love seeing this lovely berch's designs get better because.. well.. just because. Go give her some shexy comments.

Credits
» Celestial - Stars . net

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas