Welcome to Gaia! ::

Counter (+ 1070 previous visitors)

+1 1 100.0% [ 2041 ]
Total Votes:[ 2041 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 270 271 272 > >> >>> »|

CLOSED. FOR GOOD.
Closed due to various factors and reasons.
I have cancelled all the outstanding trades. I am terribly sorry for the inconvenience.
I did not accept any of the trades. I cancelled them all, so you were all refunded your gold. Don't try to tell me otherwise, because I did not accept them.

HOWEVER,
I have opened a new shop. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
All the customers who's trades I cancelled (I HAVE YOUR USERNAMES SAVED ON A FILE) will recieve 1/2 off one order.
If you decide to order from that shop, you must put somewhere in your orderform, however, that you were one of the customers from this shop.
Put the words "Cancelled build a kitty customer" or something along those lines, in the order form.
I know who the people are, so don't try to tell me you were one of those people if you were not.
I have the usernames saved in a document. C:
<3.

Apparently some people are pissed at me for not having their orders finished before christmas.
NO WHERE IN MY THREAD DID I SAY I WOULD HAVE THEM FINISHED BY CHRISTMAS!
However, I did say if you wanted them finished before christmas then state so in your order form. Only a few people stated that they wanted theirs finished before christmas, and I had them sent out to them BEFORE CHRISTMAS!
I thank those few people for reading. I really appreciate it.
And if you're pissed at me for your ability to not be able to read, then that is too damn bad.
You can cancel your order and make it easier for both of us. ._.

*spiffy banner goes here*

[[ current.STATUS : O P E N ]]
*tiny autumn pixel goes here*

: Introduction// :

Welcome to Build a Kitty!
Here, you will be able to customize your own kitties with whichever items you wish.
All tips and funds go towards my quest.
I am currently questing for Baby Seal Slippers && an Angelic Scarf.

Thank you so much to all of those who have ordered, donated, tipped and helped with this shop and any of my other shops in any way.
You are all a great help ! :]

This minishop started on May 28th, 2006, and since then, I have had over 500 customers!

Make sure you read the rules very carefully before you order!
And please have PMs enabled, or I won't be able to send you your kitty!
Believe me.. I will know if you have read them or not! >x3

○•------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------•○

: Updates// :
05.30.06 - Added more bases and Emotion Bubbles ! ;D
06.03.06- Added Hats, Butterfly Wings and the rest of the Joker Collars.
06.04.06 - Finally got my Kiki! xD
06.11.06 - Added Base Special and Steel-Plated Ninja Band (Tilted)
06.19.06 - Added Monocle. <3 And tomorrow is my birthday. ;D
06.22.06 - Added Tails, wings 4 and 5 and G Pin
06.23.06 - New poll. RESULTS FROM LAST (what I should add more of): Wings, Emot. Bubbles and Bases.
06.25.06 - Added Mini-Minishop - Pet Rocks! xD
06.26.06 - FINALLY Bought my Fresh Grass Skirt! <333.
07.19.06 - 300th Customer! o 3o
08.15.06 - Re-drew alot of the items and added some new ones. Also added Slippers. o 3o
08.17.06 - New Shop layout. <3
08.22.06 - 400th customer! O__O
09.30.06 - Finally got my NM Headband. <33
10.08.06 - Added Halloween items + limiteds, fixed up the thread adding limited and FAQ, and reached 200 pages!
10.21.06 - 600th customer! O____O
11.11.06 - ANOTHER case of art theift! This time, by Csmiley. She stole my hats. mad
12.07.06 - Added Holiday and Winter Limiteds and Items! ORDER THEM! D:<

○•------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------•○

: About Stormeh//the artist :the creator of the shop, maker of the kitties and creater of all the graphics
My real name is Caila, but you can call me Autumn. Or Stormy. Whichever. ;D
Stormeh is 15 years of age.
She has natural burgandy hair and brown eyes. She 5'1" and loves being short. ;D
I live in Ontrario, Canada. I'm very close to Toronto.

Green, purple and rainbow = love.
My nails are always painted.
I wear tons of bracelets.
My friend used to count them every day last semester.
There were usually around 62. x3
I love to sing, even though I'm not that good at it.. ^^; (I dont know why I would be bad at it if my mom can sing. o__o)
I collect Jones Soda bottles.
I have over 200 of them.

Electronica, Electro-pop, Indie-rock, Jrock, Trance and Techno = <33. Some punk is alright too, I guess.
My favourite bands/artists right now are Robots in Disguise, Lovedrug, Saves The Day, Daft Punk, Peachcake, Miyavi, Billy Talent, Freezepop and Nightcore.
Cats, giraffes and pandas are my favourite animals.
I don't like dogs. D;
But I do love rainbows, stars, drawing, flowers (especially tulips and roses), manga and Hello Kitty!

I'm addicted to Guild Wars.
I love video games.
Katamari Damacy, Kingdom Hearts, Xenosaga, Star Ocean, DDR, Final Fantasy and Tony Hawk = <33.

-- deviantart --
-- myspace -- - add me if you want. But only if I know you. o:

Also, check out these awesome shops, owned and managed by friends of mine. ;D
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

* Holiday Freebie! *
((please post in the thread if you take it and save it to your own server! Thanks!))

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
C:

::NAVIGATION::
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Post 1: .intro|updates|about autumn. ... Post 2: .rules|how to order|order form. ... Post 3: .FAQ|blacklist|greylist. ... Post 4: .build your kitty. ... Post 5: .limited items|limiteds|freebies. ... Post 6: .prices|slots. ... Post 7: .finished orders|tips|thank you kitty. ... Post 8: .suggestions|feedback. ... Post 9: .pet rocks. ... Post 1o: .affiliates.

: Rules//don't just read them - follow them. :

+// No being a dumbass/idiot
+// No stealing of the art. Stealing = die. Dx<
+// No spamming/flamming/advertising/harassing
+// No n00b talk.
+// Start the trade RIGHT AFTER you order
+// Do NOT pm me the order forms. DONT PM ME THE ORDER FORMS!!!! DON'T PM THEM, DAMNIT! mad heart
+// Use the damn order form! Thats what it's there for!
+// Yes, you may order more then one thing at a time/more then one kitty at a time.
+// If you cancel your trade before I send your order, you don't get the order.
+// Put the words 'Rainbow Frog' somewhere in your order form so I know you have read the rules
+// No altering my art.
+// No re-selling my art after I pm it to you.
+// IF YOU DECIDE YOU DO NOT LIKE YOUR ORDER/DON'T WANT IT ANYMORE AFTER I SEND IT TO YOU, YOU STILL HAVE TO ACCEPT THE TRADE. IF YOU DO NOT, IT IS CONSIDERED SCAMMING AND I WILL REPORT YOU TO A MOD. Read payment in this sticky if you do not believe me. [:

Okay. I'm done. xD
I'm sorry about the strict rules.. Without them, this shop would probably be a mess. <333
If you break ANY of the rules, then you will go on the Black List/Grey List (depending on which one you broke) and will not be able to order anything from my shop or any of my shops. Ever. : D
Now, we don't want that, do we? <33.

Again, sorry for the strict rules.
Some people just don't know how to read. ;D

○•----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------•○

: How To Order// :

**MAKE SURE YOU HAVE PMS ENABLED TO EVERYBODY (not just friendlist!!) BEFORE ORDERING!!!!!!!!!!!**
1. Read all the rules before ordering (I will know if you dont read them!)
2. Fill out the order form below
3. Post the order form in the thread (all PMed order forms will be ignored)
4. Send the trade with the title as Build a Kitty and the page number your order is on.
5. Once I confirm the trade, you confirm the trade.
6. I will send you your kitty once I am finished it. Then, I will finish the trade. <3.

*I WILL NOT SEND YOUR ORDER TO YOU UNTIL YOU CONFIRM THE TRADE TWICE!*

○•----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------•○

: Order Form// : -USE THIS ORDER FORM!!!!!-

MAKE SURE YOU READ HOW TO ORDER AND THE RULES BEFORE FILLING OUT THE FORM!
If you do not send me the trade, I will not start on your kitty

[align=left][size=9][color=darkturquoise][b]: :. Build a Kitty Order Form .: :[/b]

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Base:[/b]
[b]Face:[/b]
[b]-Items-[/b]
Wings:
Head:
Neck:
Scarf:
Other:
Hat:
Tail:
Slippers:
Emot. Bubble:
*Holiday:
[b]Would you like any writing beside it? (Black=20g|Coloured=30g):[/b]
[b]Any requests/questions?:[/b]
[b]Amount Due:[/b]

[/align][/size][/color]
((please remove the following message from your order form. ))
** Remember to include the 20g for the Face in your total! :] **
Please send the trade [u]right after [/u]you order.
Please add up everything correctly. I hate sending PMs telling you to add it up correctly. :]

EXAMPLE:
: :. Build a Kitty Order Form .: :

Username: StormyAutumn
Base: E (300g)
Face: 3 (20g)
-Items-
Wings: 5 (40g)
Head: 8 (30g)
Neck: 8 (20g)
Scarf:
Other:
Hat: 1 (40g)
Tail: 7 (40g)
Slippers: 3 (40g)
Emot. Bubble: 4 (20g)
Would you like any writing beside it? (Black=20g|Coloured=30g): "Stormy's Example Kitty" In black. (20g)
Any requests/questions?:
Amount Due: 570g

: FAQ//Frequently Asked Questions :
-Please read the FAQ before asking a question of your own, just incase your question is listed below-

Q - HomyGAWD! I love your kitties! Can I have one for free?
A- No.

Q - What program do you use to make the kitties/items?
A- Adobe Photoshop CS.

Q - Can I order more then one kitty at a time?
A - Of course you may. ;D

Q - Whats your favourite type of pie?
A - xD I don't really like pie. The only types of pie I like are pumpkin, chocolate and lemon meringue. : D

Q - If I tip, do I get anything extra/special?
A - Yes, you do. If you tip 200g or more, you will recieve a special Thank You Kitty aswell as your order. However, if you wish to recieve the special kitty, you must say somewhere in your order that you want it. <33

Q - What are you questing for? Do you have a dream avi?
A - I'm currently questing for Baby Seal Slippers and an Angelic Scarf. There are pictures of my dream avatars in my profile.

Q - Can you make custom items/bases?
A - I used to make custom bases, but I haven't had the time to lately. I may make them again one day. However, I'm not sure if I will ever be making custom items.. I might make them if you pay alot though! ;D

Q - Can I work here?
A - Sorry, I am currently not hiring. I may be in the future though.

Q - My question is not listed here. Can you answer it?
A - Feel free to PM me any questions, and I will answer them. <333.

: Gray List// : people on the graylist have either broken a minor rule, pissed me off or have been really mean to me, my friends, or anybody else in this thread. :

lover 20 wtf - For being arrogant. •
littlejp_4 - Quoting the posts on the front page. •
Sakura [-Dark One-] - PMed the order form, didn't read the rules (obviously) & didn't send the trade. •

: Black List// : people on the blacklist can never order anything from any of my shops. ever :

Please follow the rules. If you break the rules, you will be added to the blacklist (depending on which one your broke, of course)
If you are on the blacklist, you will not be able to order from my shops.

PandaKeeper22 - Art Theft. D; She stole my idea, bases and even my link button! o____o •
Csmiley - Art Theift. mad She stole my hats and bases from Dysfunctional`'s tofuu shop and tried to sell them

[P]retty [G]reen [E]yes - She did not accept the trade after I sent her her finished order which was correct. She said that she did not want it anymore. mad

: Build Your Kitty//customize your own kitty:

Bases are 300g each.
The prices for the items are listed under each item.
MAKE SURE YOU ADD UP ALL THE PRICES RIGHT AND DOUBLE CHECK TO SEE IF YOU HAVE ORDERED WHAT YOU REALLY WANT! I will not be held responsible for your mistakes in your order form. That's your own fault, not mine. [:

All items work on all bases.
Yes, you can have more then one item from each catagory! (example: If you wanted #1 and #5 from the 'head' catagory, you could have both together)

And yes, you can order more then one kitty at a time. :]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

**coming soon: goti+bani clips, more hats.*

BASES - 300g each.

**I am no longer making custom bases. The bases you see above are the only bases you can choose from at the moment.**
○•--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------•○

FACES - 20g each
○•--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------•○
BASE SPECIAL is 500g
All black items, except for the face, will stay black on this base (eg: the necklace string will stay black).
DO NOT order face 7 or 8 with this base!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1: 30g | 2: 30g | 3: 30g | 4: 40g | 5: 40g | 6: 40g | 7: 40g
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1: 20g | 2: 20g | 3: 20g | 4: 20g | 5: 40g | 6: 20g | 7: 20g | 8: 40g | 9: 40g | 10: 30g | 11: 30g | 12: 20g
All neck items are 20g each
1: 20g | 2: 20g | 3: 20g | 4: 20g | 5: 30g | 6: 30g | 7: 30g | 8: 20g
1: 20g | 2: 20g | 3: 20g | 4: 20g | 5: 20g | 6: 20g | 7: 20g | 8: 25g | 9: 25g | 10: 25g | 11: 20g | 12: 20g | 13: 20g | 14:20g | 15:20g
HATS - 40g each
TAILS - 40g each
SLIPPERS - 40g each
EMOT BUBBLES - 20g each

: Limited Items//limited items for your kitty :

Holiday/Winter Limited Items

HOLIDAY BASES - 500g each
((when ordering holiday bases, put the base code beside the Base: section of the order form. C: ))

WINTER/HOLIDAY ITEMS - 50g each

*MAKE SURE YOU ADD THE NUMBER (code) OF THE HOLIDAY ITEMS BESIDE THE *Holiday: SPACE IN THE ORDER FORM!!!!!*

((ex: if you want the santa hat, carrot nose, red scarf and pink giftbox emoticon bubble, the *Holiday: section of your order form would look like the following:
*Holiday: 1, 6, 10, 18 (200g)

These items are just like the other items you can add on your kitty, except for the fact that they are limited.
This means that you can only purchase these items and bases for your kitty until January 20th, 2007, so get them while you can!

*make sure you use the code provided above the kitty when ordering*

: Limiteds// other limiteds that you cannot add onto your kitty :

There will be unlimited slots per limited. This means that you can buy the limiteds until I remove them from my thread. I will remove the holiday limiteds on January 20th, 2007.
To order a limited, send me a trade with the correct amount for that limited with the title as 'Limited: ___'. Replace the ___ with the name of the limited.
(EX: 'Limited: Candy Cane Kitty')

You may order more then one limited at a time.
The limiteds will be available until January 20th, 2007.

Candy Cane Kitty
COST: 500g

Frosty Kitty
COST: 500g

*you will recieve your limited without the 'sample' watermark. C:
*more coming soon*

: Freebies// Please save them to your own server! :

Please save the freebies to your own server.
And please, if you could, post that you have taken the freebie if you do.
Thanks alot. C:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

: Previous Limiteds// past limiteds that people could buy :
NOTE: You cannot order these anymore!
If you try to, I will ignore that section of your order form.
There are for show only. C:

Halloween - Previous Limited Items
• Halloween Bases • • Halloween Items •

Halloween - Previous Limiteds
• Zombie Milkshake • • Zombie Kitty •

Remember, you can't order previous limiteds or previous limited items anymore! Only the current ones!

: Previous Limited Buyers// People who bought previous limiteds

Halloween '06
| Minion` | Minion` | skribbelgrl | skribbelgrl | Hypermay | Socks of Death | KookieMunzta | Maiden214 | Sushis | DaLilMoomba | [Empty_Promises] |

Holiday '06-'07
| Sw3eT_Co0k1e | Sw3eT_Co0k1e | Minion` | Minion` | kanibaru | kanibaru | Kalienos |

: Prices//how much they cost :

Bases are 300g each, unless stated otherwise. (eg: limited bases/special base)
Faces are 20g each
The prices for the items are listed under each item.
MAKE SURE YOU ADD THEM UP CORRECTLY!! <3

○•--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------•○

: Slots//waiting list :
The slots are unlimited. This means that if they appear to be full, you may still order and I will add more slots. ;D

Make sure you read 'How to Order' and the rules before you post your order.
Once you order, please send the trade. I will not start on your kitty until you send the trade.

Yes, I am aware that I have alot of orders to finish.
    However, I am busy at the moment with school projects, exams, culminatings and the holidays.
    I will get your order finsihed.
    If you need it by a specific date, please tell me and I will finish it by then.

♥ Hopeless Demon (pg 255) *ty kitty*
    • x___ChoutaYan (pg 255) x2
    ♥ Korat (pg 255)
    • `M i n t y. L o v e.` (pg 255)
    ♥ The Copy Cat Ninja (pg 255) x2
    • ~[Arima]~ (pg 255) *TIP*
    ♥ F.E.A.R.S (pg 255) x2 *ty Kitty*
    • Eponeen (pg 255) x2 *starting trade after current finished*
    • ~.~Pretty~Lovely~Angel~.~ (pg 256)
    ♥ Lavie_Sama (pg 256)
    • ~Celestial_Hoshi~ (pg 256) x2
    ♥ _Kawaii_Demon_Mix_ *tip* (pg 256)
    • Lavendar_ Pink (pg 257)
    ♥ [Hug-Whore] (pg 257)
    • SlicedButterfly (pg 257)
    ♥ Ic3_R0gu3 (pg 257)
    • mysticleaf39 *tip* (pg 257) x2
    ♥ pinkteddy (pg 25 cool
    • [.DeadMan.] (pg 25 cool
    ♥ autumns_tears *tip* (pg 25 cool x2
    ♥ Purrdy Kitty [[send to [Angelic Kitten] ]] (pg 259)
    • Spazzaroo (pg 259)
    ♥ Kris Islanzadi (pg 259)
    • kisa~fire~fox (pg 259)
    ♥ MagieFaerie (pg 259)
    • shock_davie *ty kitty* (pg 260)
    ♥ Chibi-Bunni (pg 260)
    • Dr. McKay *tip* (pg 260)
    ♥ Savvy-chan (pg 260)
    • paloverboy (pg 260) x3
    ♥ Kia Kitten (pg 260)
    • DarkSpiritWolf09 (pg 261)
    ♥ Seiji Hyuuga (pg 261)
    • Mina_Harker426 (pg 262)
    ♥ Mikako chan (pg 262)
    • B a n i (pg 262)
    ♥ Seraphs_Heart (pg 262)
    • EmilysShadow (pg 263) *tip*
    ♥ Canabalistic hobo (pg 263) x2
    • Babie Tammy (pg 263)
    ♥ Zonme (pg 263)
    • Lei Nah Mei (pg 263)
    ♥ (~!Miss Cara-Chan!~) (pg 263)
    • Isnt.It.Obvious (pg 263)
    ♥ Twilight Trinity (pg 263)
    • (((Apricot~Azumi))) (pg 263) x4
    ♥ kawaiiz.angel (pg 264)
    • [ Dark Shadow ] (pg 264)
    ♥ Taru` (pg 264)
    • final_kunoichi48 (pg 264)
    ♥ Shounin-sama (pg 264)
    • [Midnight_Dream] (pg 264) *ty kitty*
    ♥ [ Sweet Lolita ] (pg 264) *tip*
    • [. Akurai .] (pg 264) x2 *tip*
    ♥ skribbelgrl (pg 265)
    • Riku_Heartilly (pg 265)
    ♥ Ebony the Peacian Vampire (pg 265)
    • Darling_Echoes (pg 265) *tip*
    ♥ Hypermay (pg 265) x3 *tip*
    • Dogai (pg 266) *ty kitty*
    ♥ evil_muffins`(pg 266)
    • Kitedge (pg 266)
    ♥ ragazzaa_blu (pg 266) *tip*
    • edobony (pg 267)
    ♥ Bandaided (pg 267)
    • super_angel_kitten (pg 267)
    ♥ Uruka27 (pg 267)
    • asuna-sempai (pg 267)
    ♥ Meep Batafuraii (pg 267)
    • The Lunar Tigress (pg 26 cool
    ♥ XxFalnDarkWarriorAngelxX (pg 26 cool
    • Courtney Marie Mott (pg 26 cool x2
    ♥ sweetsnow (pg 26 cool
    • Keesa (pg 26 cool x3 *ty kitty*
    ♥ Er!n-Ch4n (pg 26 cool
    • Sakura_Madison (pg 26 cool *tip*
    ♥ sanpedaynut (pg 26 cool
    • bubbleofdoom (pg 269)

If you have not confirmed the trade a second time, you will go below.
    I won't start your order until you accept the trade a second time.

• al0ne (pg 233) *waiting to accept trade**

A.T = Awaiting Trade
A.F.T = Awaiting Fixed Trade

Reminders for myself:

: Finished Orders//over 830 happy customers since may 28th '06 :

1. Patrician
2. [KiKer]
3. [~Freak_freak_52~]
4. misstress_zokora
5. [ e l p h a b a ]
6. Snowflakex3
7. ThePikachuPrincess
8. Starry.Eyes
9. xxx_Sirenity_xXx
10. Sozzelle
11. Sozzelle
12. Terra Hiyome
13. foreverloved1013
14. Snow_reflection
15. Snow_reflection
16. Mikaria
17. T i f a
18. Marachino
19. Sakura_Shinobi
20. Rayniasky
21. F!sh Crackers
22. Angel Blue Eyes05
23. Sweet-en-Sour
24. SpiralAlchemist
25. Black Angel101
26. Arrogant F l o w e r
27. 3vilmonk3yz
28. Fuzzie Llama
29. VexedLittleNeko
30. VexedLittleNeko
31. Aur0na
32. RayneFlower
33. `Panda
34. ziggyzaggerzig
35. TheFallenAngel1819
36. Lunar Snow
37. Lunar Snow
38. hottie_hulio
39. SpiralAlchemist
40. [ b]lackage
41. Abby_Silvers
42. SkittlesRTasty
43. Kouli
44. Terera
45. 0oEbonDesert
46. Teh_Shiney_Dragon
47. snow_reflection
48. snow_reflection
49. [.minty.panda.]
50. XGamer 105
51. Kerara34
52. AstronomyGirl
53. shippo_411
54. [ b]lackage
55. Z3nith
56. ~AkumuShojo~
57. RamenWithTofu
58. Kittypurr
59. RanDom_HobO
60. Fayt Leningod
61. [Poke]-a-[Dot]
62. SapphireWolf5
63. The Dessert Shark
64. Isolity
65. S u g a r . C u b e
66. Sierra_penman
67. Love_Hurts107
68. [ichigos.n.cream]
69. Tomay-Chan
70. Tomay-Chan
71. Mies219
72. Snow_Reflection
73. Snow_Reflection
74. Kagomesan1410
75. babyxxbunnie
76. Taycoo
77. Shinku Yoake
78. Shinku Yoake
79. Wasted_Venom
80. Pudding2
81. Razha
82. Games344724
83. Shatterglass
84. LifesEndlessSorrow
85. -.-Latex~Cupcake-.-
86. -.-Latex~Cupcake-.-
87. Autistic
88. Rayvenesque
89. Nejuf
90. Serenity A Sasaku
91. Serenity A Sasaku
92. Sbizeau
93. ...-Nikki_Karalyn-...
94. Ninjawolves126
95. LadyAiko
96. Loven Peace
97. Asemo
98. Seaco
99. Striking-the-Rose
100. I_Luv_Lumpia
101. [~Music.Is.My.Life~]
102. midnightfox_619
103. -SoundClash-
104. Pingoo
105. Ocacia Mori
106. Iki-ilo
107. [Lily Girl]
108. Ligeia - Lady Spock
109. Funky_Monkey_Girl
110. Asuka_Kami
111. midnightfox_619
112. Nekotehcrazy
113. Chelzbell
114. [.Asia.]
115. ` D a r K
116. Armony Angel
117. Helium
118. [.Heavens_Hell.]
119. xxx_Sirenity_xXx
120. Sasukelover53
121. SprackDoll
122. x0twix0x
123. Snowy_is_cute
124. SwimmerGirl1270
125. Cat_Riot
126. Ligeia - Lady Spock
127. Eires
128. Maxie_Wolf
129. firrantello
130. Je_t aime_
131. Foalen
132. [-Weekend Warrior-]
133. o0arwyn0o
134. o0arwyn0o
135. Kokoru
136. Altoidgirl405
137. [~soul_slayer ~]
138. Lil Monkey Babe
139. Teflon Cupcake
140. Kajo-chan
141. [ -Nikki- ]
142. [ -Nikki- ]
143. [ -Nikki- ]
144. Sephiloud
145. Little Ryoko-chan
146. .Lime.Flavored.Sharpie.
147. Byoux_Katou
148. Hazelline
149. Jessie_Chick
150. [Never_Ending]
151. Myst_and_Clouds
152. Monkee_Girl
153. crims0n_r0se_13
154. crims0n_r0se_13
155. Internal Meltdown
156. `Jess
157. Teflon Cupcake
158. `Noriko__x
159. .[. Art Germ .].
160. saphiremomo
161. Djibrilshadow
162. Djibrilshadow
163. Djibrilshadow
164. Djibrilshadow
165. Djibrilshadow
166. Djibrilshadow
167. Djibrilshadow
168. Djibrilshadow
169. Djibrilshadow
170. Djibrilshadow
171. Djibrilshadow
172. Djibrilshadow
173. Djibrilshadow
174. Djibrilshadow
175. Djibrilshadow
176. Djibrilshadow
177. Djibrilshadow
178. Djibrilshadow
179. Djibrilshadow
180. Djibrilshadow
181. Djibrilshadow
182. Djibrilshadow
183. Dyoudo-chan
184. dragontamer_flame
185. Burn_Teh_World
186. rain_water_2010
187. lightlove340
188. JunJun
189. Panda.Gal
190. ` e m o c a n d y
191. [.Nacho-x.]
192. Rockxdj
193. Berry-32
194. Kayuna Phrotus
195. Malina Graveyard
196. unknownkind
197. ViviVaness
198. Pyro neko Jess
199. CatOfTheSins
200. x_Inkheart_x
201. twinsins
202. TrishieChan
203. TrishieChan
204. Aelan Keiki
205. [.Nacho-x.]
206. [.Nacho-x.]
207. NykolMisu
208. Toetoro
209. [...Toxic..Candy...]
210. AquaLisa
211. trajik007
212. chibi_fennec_fox
213. Saori Synmatsu
214. Saori Synmatsu
215. Kettlekorn
216. cat_uriko133
217. Angelichost
218. Saori Synmatsu
219. Saori Synmatsu
220. Saori Synmatsu
221. Mikoto-chan
222. Kani Tatsu
223. Diecool
224. Luna0163
225. Keylime Pie
226. RamenWithTofu
227. MipsyKitten
228. LeecaChan
229. Hajde
230. Mistress Niksa
231. TDAChick
232. kathy_angel_of_death
233. Chizz
234. ShinyThing
235. Ligeia - Lady Spock
236. aXpRiNc3SsNoOdL3
237. Ririka
238. Capn_Bubbles
239. babyangelgirl2
240. x MissPurple x
241. Rabid Jigglypuff
242. RageAgainstTheRelm
243. RageAgainstTheRelm
244. Rabi~En~Rose13
245. Kaylin Of Nowhere
246. Anutar Waerd
247. Anutar Waerd
248. Shigure_Legato
249. ~xx~ Donithian ~xx~
250. ~xx~ Donithian ~xx~
251. ~xx~ Donithian ~xx~
252. ~Crimson~Rose~Butterfly~
253. Paranoid cat
254. [B A K A]! At the Disco
255. j3n3lLa
256. Mitsu Hida
257. Piikachuu
258. Alexara
259. LittleMissVixen101
260. Thunder_Monkey
261. Fire_Demon_Kirara
262. Nijuushin
263. pirategirl27
264. Saint_J
265. Phat Penguin
266. emo_me_31192
267. [ Anubite Savior ]
268. aXpRiNc3SsNoOdL3
269. Ramen Jane
270. Shadow_Tactician
271. Fagasaurus Rex
272. Mystlc
273. Danilow
274. `oblivion
275. Ligeia - Lady Spock
276. shadowpet201
277. Miss PandaBear
278. Piggy_Luv
279. Get Off
280. Ligeia - Lady Spock
281. SuzumikoChan
282. Kami Kukki
283. Enniel
284. i~hate~blondes!
285. i~hate~blondes!
286. Mirielle_gurl
287. XvXYuNiEXvX
288. K a i y a
289. Symbolism of Chaos
290. angelboi77
291. (].Rikku.[ wink
292. Lunar Lotus
293. Red Velvet Cake
294. MokonaX
295. Nightmare Bish
296. Tao159
297. Rainb0wWonderland
298. [ .Lolita in Pink. ]
299. [Stormy.Addiction]
300. iMolest
301. sporknotes
302. Rage of the Dancing Flame
303. angel_fox_gurl
304. moonchild11111
305. Pyrosha
306. Saori Synmatsu
307. xBlue Starx
308. Arigatashi
309. Nuraeariel
310. Deutchmarks
311. [Stormy.Addiction]
312. naughty_lil_vixen
313. Kitsai
314. [ Penguin Master ]
315. ~The Little Green Elf~
316. [ Grizzly.dmn ]
317. [ Grizzly.dmn ]
318. Roselite Blade
319. Zanasha
320. The Drunken Usagi
321. Strawberry.Sunshine
322. Kandasu_chan
323. paradoxical
324. albhedkenm11
325. Otokiori
326. Hot_Fishing_Girl
327. Hot_Fishing_Girl
328. Maiden214
329. Maiden214
330. Maiden214
331. Reminiscing Lumena
332. Reminiscing Lumena
333. Bohemian Rhapsodic
334. K a i y a
335. blackcat323
336. Nightmare Bish
337. Neko_Muffin
338. Kanashii-san
339. Chii_cute_lil_girl
340. blazebuddy
341. [-Captain Obvious-]
342. [-Captain Obvious-]
343. BlueFairyAngel
344. Kitsy~fox
345. pinkangelgirl
346. Silveree
347. MewMewx3
348. Fire_Demon_Kirara
349. puredarkess9
350. MiSS ROBOTFACE[iS YUCKY]
351. BeautifulOne267
352. Lovat
353. Firess
354. 0tter_Pop
355. spiffydust
356. +Killer_Fairy+
357. [.SnowPhlake.]
358. xXx puchiko-chan xXx
359. Mystlc
360. [.Rocker.]
361. CryptidHunter
362. nicole_nemo
363. Xx-Dimitri-xX
364. Simply Non-Existant
365. Sillicia
366. catloverofdoom
367. Radioactive Disease Girl
368. troywahl
369. cherry-mousse
370. Kittykarebear
371. BandgeekBex
372. Usagi Jess
373. Usagi Jess
374. Putret
375. orangemnm
376. Blue_Bear_E_Muffins
377. Butterfly Holocaust
378. Butterfly Holocaust
379. Butterfly Holocaust
380. [Hollywood]
381. Kira Anamo
382. Kasoon
383. anbu-naruto
384. Ko-inu8888
385. iKiss
386. iKiss
387. The.Blue.Rose.Neko
388. maribo-chan
389. iKiss
390. saiiki-chan
391. (-the_doom_of_monkeys-)
392. Chibeh~n~Kawaieh
393. F.E.A.R.S
394. x_xkilalax_x
395. Stephan!e
396. Rabbistar
397. Rabbistar
398. Crimson`kiss
399. Hitoshi_Halfbreed
400. helsing_roxx
401. koneashea
402. alphonse_girl
403. Shini_Sara
404. Shini_Sara
405. Helloworld1985
406. [RED] R!bbon Romant![C]
407. tehh katsumi.
408. Fullmetal Otaku
409. tao159
410. Mildmanerdartist
411. Lavie_sama
412. teh Diana
413. teh Diana
414. Satoshe
415. Koneku
416. Ichigo Keki
417. Ichigo Keki
418. Recycle.
419. [ ~Uaiiko~]
420. [-Kata-Chan-]
421. Yoko-Flutter
422. Yoko-Flutter
423. Envious_One
424. Enarion
425. Enarion
426. Sacoru
427. Sobe Moon
428. killergirl_2981
429. .[[Spiffles]].
430. K-chan
431. K-chan
432. K-chan
433. Calico_Kitties
434. Sparrow373
435. [ D O L L # 0 0 0 ]
436. Yukatara
437. [.Luna.]
438. Annortha
439. Moonshine246
440. Arayus
441. Nicorobin2213
442. Kabuki-chan
443. Kabuki-chan
444. FluffyTowelette
445. Dirty Irish Whore
446. Lala Lynn
447. Lala Lynn
448. Chii Hakubi
449. Chii Hakubi
450. Chii Hakubi
451. i_am_a_rocker
452. overatedglamourr
453. Pandora Duprie
454. J A P A N
455. xbreak_freex
456. Zipperednutz
457. Alisdabomb
458. Riven Le Fay
459. Hopeless Demon
460. GDRebel1345
461. hyper_one0808
462. The Smallest Angel
463. A Mad Tea Party
464. INaBox13
465. Yoko-Flutter
466. Yoko-Flutter
467. Yoko-Flutter
468. The_Last_Hanyou
469. sakurafan00
470. [monkeyboy]
471. Yoko-Flutter
472. Yoko-Flutter
473. Yoko-Flutter
474. featherpaw
475. Xiodin
476. Hazardeuse
477. [.Living Dead Gurl.]
478. C h a l k y
479. ~Frost_Queen~
480. featherpaw
481. Rogue Cat
482. Maribo-chan
483. Zeioku
484. [Tsunade sama]
485. Socks of Death
486. -Belt.Loop-
487. [.Megami.]
488. here_in_heart
489. ironmaidenfan6_6_6
490. -Belt.Loop-
491. OrchidWind
492. Fullmetal Otaku
493. Draw02
494. Kodo
495. Hazardeuse
496. Gosh Darn It
497. mysticdreamer211
498. o0arwyn0o
499. o0arwyn0o

500. o0arwyn0o

501. o0arwyn0o
502. [P]retty [G]reeN [E]yeS
503. DiscoMonster
504. -Belt.Loop-
505. The Winged Wolf
506. Dark Mistress Raven
507. Catloverofdoom
508. Aiden Kimbrough
509. Kitsune shadows
510. EvilYumi
511. firrantello
512. Hypermay
513. [vixen]
514. Yukikita
515. Shakira_IceFire
516. Asian_FireStone
517. GrapeE
518. [ C H A R L O T T E ]
519. [ C H A R L O T T E ]
520. [ C H A R L O T T E ]
521. Starlight_Alchemy
522. [ . Cuddles . ]
523. [ . Cuddles . ]
524. LadyShi
525. LadyShi
526. [Kai_Ai]
527. Crimson Tiger Alchemist
528. [.Raffi.]
529. snow_reflection
530. -.Mr. Bingley.-
531. Hypermay
532. troubledmood
533. T ! N K
534. Pixilatedangel
535. rocket zombie
536. rocket zombie
537. Greenjade
538. Dark Feathered Phoenix
539. Hea Takaya
540. Aurora Fiara
541. o0Roy0o
542. Jekiud
543. Komorin
544. -[Faiths Revenge]-
545. theflyingkitty
546. Makette
547. Siro.cyl
548. Taerar
549. Taerar
550. flaming_shadow717
551. Sawaki
552. QueenJenn
553. QueenJenn
554. Quiet_wolf
555. Syrus[]the[]virus
556. Neko_Kumori
557. .s.e.x.
558. pinkblaze
559. Reminiscing Lumena
560. Chibirin5
561. Chibirin5
562. Safarastar
563. lovealwayz
564. T~a~B~o~O
565. troubledmood
566. (p)ixie(s)tick
567. [~Brendon Urie~]
568. Darling_Echoes
569. Miro_Sama
570. Hypermay
571. redheadedgoth
572. ~.Party Gal.~
573. A.p.p.l.e.b.e.r.r.y.Pocky
574. Shadow_Uchiha
575. Nightmare Bish
576. Nightmare Bish
577. care_e
578. skribbelgrl
579. skribbelgrl
580. Hobo13Kitty
581. Hobo13Kitty
582. [ Pharaoh ]
583. KookieMunzta
584. [Neko.Alche]
585. xYuMeikox
586. [glass]
587. geminicloud
588. Sawaki
589. Your Destructive Fever.
590. Leopard_Sonya
591. Kichokicho
592. .Kistune.Serenity.
593. SSBrosM
594. ThePikachuPrincess
595. QueenJenn
596. blackwidow-vash
597. Ihn
598. Maiden214
599. Hopeless Demon
600. Hopeless Demon
601. Choco_Hates_You
602. troubledmood
603. PirateBored
604. Keesa
605. Keesa
606. Kiminoke
607. Kiminoke
608. xTierx
609. Candeh! a cynical girl
610. WayaShinzui
611. Snow_Reflection
612. Snow_Reflection
613. QueenManderZ
614. QueenManderZ
615. Syrus[]the[]virus
616. Emily_xo_Catherine
617. [Empty_Promises]
618. [Empty_Promises]
619. Minion`
620. Minion`
621. Hot_Fishing_Girl
622. Hopeless Demon
623. `Bliss
624. `Bliss
625. Zita_Maystar1359
626. xxali
627. MipsyKitten
628. xXPurityXx
629. xXPurityXx
630. Kokou
631. Lavie_sama
632. x___ChoutaYan
633. x___ChoutaYan
634. Da Bunny In Da Bubble
635. rocketlove
636. Bandaided
637. Bandaided
638. Sir Tiny
639. punkie x junkie
640. little_mew
641. xXYuna-SennaXx
642. krystalevenstar
643. Kitedge
644. Princess_of_anime
645. Princess_of_anime
646. poka_dott
647. Sug4r
648. Stapler123
649. KMrawr
650. Cookie Molester
651. B.roken
652. Green Sharingan
653. Princess_of_anime
654. Princess_of_anime
655. Princess_of_anime
656. o0arwyn0o
657. o0arwyn0o
658. o0arwyn0o
659. o0arwyn0o
660. o0arwyn0o
661. o0arwyn0o
662. o0arwyn0o
663. ejr
664. Chibi-Bunni
665. Minion`
666. Ninja Lyzzi
667. Eileanora
668. Nadylia
669. Horse_Baby
670. Kiki98922
671. Minion`
672. Chibi-Bunni
673. O.o~_Caffeine_~o.O
674. o0arwyn0o
675. o0arwyn0o
676. o0arwyn0o
678. o0arwyn0o
679. o0arwyn0o
680. NoirRaven
681. NoirRaven
682. hot_fishing_girl
683. hot_fishing_girl
684. Horse_Baby
685. Taiga Ameca
686. [P!NK][diigusting][VOM!T]
687. [P!NK][diigusting][VOM!T]
688. The Copy Cat Ninja
689. Luffy126
690. ~Twilights Glow~
691. Mizu_Taji
692. Hypermay
693. Ic3_R0gu3
694. Kaze no Reikon
695. Kaze no Reikon
696. AngelicSuki
697. Princess_of_Anime
698. Princess_of_Anime
699. ` Silence
700. ` Silence
701. ` Silence
702. Niongi-chan
703. empressgypsy
704. Sessh-kun
705. Sessh-kun
706. ~Koatori~
707. Dreaming_Shadows
708. Takkuns_phantom_angel
709. TDAChick
710. Amefuyuyukiakinekookami
711. Amefuyuyukiakinekookami
712. Moon_Kat
713. ll~Choco~Pocky~ll
714. kisa~fire~fox
715. kisa~fire~fox
716. Steve The Garden Hose
717. Destiinysapp
718. Cynthia_123
719. i love sessho
720. SazzleBerry
721. Kaira_Sakamoto
722. Micc
723. xXRockPhreakXx
724. Orly581
725. fishynaruto
726. Weathermage301
727. Weathermage301
728. Weathermage301
729. Weathermage301
730. K a i y a
731. Toprio
732. [Haruna Chan]
733. K R A Z Y
734. ladyshi
735. ladyshi
736. Cagaly
737. Schnappo
738. Schnappo
739. pnk999
740. Koru-da
741. XxWolfMuffinxX
742. Leopard_Sonya
743. autumns_tears
744. autumns_tears
745. autumns_tears
746. autumns_tears
747. autumns_tears
748. autumns_tears
749. autumns_tears
750. autumns_tears
751. autumns_tears
752. Hotoko-Chan
753. xSmudgedxEyelinerx
754. The_Phantom_Penguin
755. `l o l l ! p o p
756. crayonl0v3r
757. Ic3_R0gu3
758. crystal_dragon2
759. O n e W i s h
760. O n e W i s h
761. O n e W i s h
762. + ~Selena-Chan~ +
763. _Kawaii_Demon_Mix_
764. ~Wrath_of Spooky~
765. [Mizu Yuu]
766. [she]
767. Kaji_alchemist
768. Mslbkitty
769. juiceostans
770. TropicalTaster
771. Snowwika
772. Fluffy Little Kisses
773. Serkunet
774. Brolis
775. Brolis
776. Brolis
778. Brolis
779. AngelicSuki
780. Snow_Reflection
781. Snow_Reflection
782. swotr
783. swotr
784. kanibaru
785. kanibaru
786. Befu
787. Befu
788. `bittersweet
789. Ebony the Peacian Vampire
790. Ruki15
791. Ruki15
792. Ruki15
793. Ruki15
794. Ruki15
795. Ruki15
796. Yunamus
797. Yunamus
798. Juice[box] Avenger
799. smiley_girl_1010
800. asianshersher
801. Kitedge
802. EyaniCarea
803. [-Snow.Angel-]
804. Eponeen
805. asuna-sempai
806. `Blood Lust
807. bonsaii
808. bonsaii
809. starkaat
810. DemonicNightmareHamster
811. xx.Lolita.Fajita.xx
812. MagicSpring
813. Indi_Ana
814. firedragon234
815. Speedycat
816. .Your.Vice.
817. [ marissa.xoxo ]
818. KarasWind
819. Quatres-demon
820. Hiro_wolf

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

: Tips//all tips go towards my Winged Anklets quest! Thank you <33 :

Keesa - 5.5k O.O <3333333
Usagi Jess - 3930g <3333
Nightmare Bish - 3350g <3333
` Silence - 3240g <3333
Chii Hakubi - 3k <333
Minion`- 2.4k <333
SwimmerGirl1270 - 2k <333
LadyShi - 1840g <333
Catloverofdoom - 1610g <33
iKiss - 1355g <33
.s.e.x. - 1345g <33
Shigure_Legato - 1305g <3
Ligeia - Lady Spock - 1295g + 1 sunflower
catloverofdoom - 1070 <3
Maiden214 - 1k <3
Recycle. - 1k <3
RageAgainstTheRelm - 1k <3
+Killer_Fairy+ - 1k <3
`Panda - 1k <3
Lunar Snow - 1k <3
o0arwyn0o - 880g
Rabid Jigglypuff - 860g
Xiodin - 830g
Kani Tatsu - 799g
Djibrilshadow - 760g
Kokoru - 720g
Saori Synmatsu - 715g
troubledmood - 700g
rocket zombie - 700g
Hypermay - 655g
Princess_of_anime - 587g
Dreaming_Shadows - 570g
troywahl - 560g
BandgeekBex - 555g
0tter_Pop - 550g
Midnightfox_619 - 532g
Sillicia - 512g
Indi_Ana - 500g
Mistress Niksa - 500g
Reminiscing Lumena - 500g
[. Akurai .] - 460g
Get Off - 436g
-Belt.Loop- - 425g
Lunar Lotus - 425g
teh DiANA - 397g
K-chan - 390g
[Poke]-a-[Dot] - 380g
_Kawaii_Demon_Mix_ - 380g
Diecool - 378g
RamenWithTofu - 3 Ghost Sheets & 375g
SapphireWolf5 - 370g
Yukikita - 360g
Crimson`kiss - 360g
[B A K A]! At the Disco - 360g
skribbelgrl - 350g
Ligeia - Lady Spock - 330g
Dogai - 330g
autumns_tears - 320g
Leopard_Sonya - 320g
Z3nith - 320g
Wasted_Venom - 310g
Ayatsuri Sakon - 300g
XxWolfMuffinxX - 300g
Eponeen - 300g
~[Arima]~ - 300g
Shakira_IceFire - 300g
Satoshe - 300g
[.Luna.] - 300g
Ihn - 300g
Nightmare Bish - 300g
.Your.Vice. - 290g
Lavie_sama - 290g
~Koatori~ - 280g
Befu - 280g
[Midnight_Dream] - 270g
The Winged Wolf - 260g
Kiminoke - 250g
xYuMeikox - 250g
Safarastar - 250g
i love sessho - 250g
Taiga Ameca - 250g
A Mad Tea Party - 245g
[-Captain Obvious-] - 240g
featherpaw - 240g
MagicSpring - 240g
GrapeE - 235g
Quatres-demon - 230g
Darling_Echoes - 230g
Hopeless Demon - 230g
Sir Tiny - 230g
TropicalTaster - 230g
~Wrath_of Spooky~ - 230g
ThePikachuPrincess - 220g
~.Party Gal.~ - 220g
pinkblaze - 210g
crims0n_r0se_13 - #FFFFFF Complex Band & 200g
JunJun - 28 old cans & 200g
Cynthia_123 - 200g
KMrawr - 200g
x MissPurple x - 200g
Mibello - 200g
F.E.A.R.S - 200g
[.Nacho-x.] - 200g
Ninja Lyzzi - 200g
Juice[box] Avenger - 200g
Yunamus - 200g
asianshersher - 200g
Sw3eT_Co0k1e - 200g
Sug4r - 200g
blackwidow-vash - 200g
TDAChick - 200g
poka_dott - 200g
[-Weekend Warrior-] - 200g
Zeioku - 200g
[ . Cuddles . ] - 200g
sakurafan00 - 200g
Takkuns_phantom_angel - 200g
shock_davie - 200g
Nijuushin - 200g
The Dessert Shark - 200g
QueenJenn - 200g
`Bliss - 200g
Sakura_Madison - 200g
Eires - 200g
Snow_Reflection - 200g
Aur0na - 190g
MipsyKitten - 190g
Dr. McKay - 190g
Altoidgirl405 - 180g
Starry.Eyes - 180g
Sozzelle - 180g
Hazelline - 170g
Neko_Kumori - 160g
mysticleaf39 - 160g
[ Anubite Savior ] - 160g
Autistic - 160g
[.Rocker.] - 150g
NykolMisu - 150g
Steve The Garden Hose - 145g
Black Angel101 - Thank You Letter for Jan 2006 and 140g! <33
hottie_hulio - 140g
The.Blue.Rose.Neko - 135g
Malina Graveyard - 120g
Kanashii-san - 120g
Taerar - 110g
Bohemian Rhapsodic - 110g
Dyoudo-chan - 110g
Loven Peace - 110g
ejr - 105g
asuna-sempai - 100g
The_Last_Hanyou - 100g
T ! N K- 100g
Rabi~En~Rose13 - 100g
kanibaru - 100g
Kajo-chan - 100g
XGamer 105 - 100g
[ ~Uaiiko~] - 100g
SprackDoll - 100g
teh_shiney_dragon - 100g
blackcat323 - 98g
Aurora Fiara - 95g
here_in_heart - 90g
Symbolism of Chaos - 90g
F!sh Crackers - 85g
Emo_me_31192 - 80g
[Hollywood] - 80g
KookieMunzta - 80g
killergirl_2981 - 80g
Teflon Cupcake - 80g
crims0n_r0se_13 - 80g
Je_t aime_ - 80g
Firess - 70g
Fullmetal Otaku - 70g
[Lily Girl] - 70g
Lala Lynn - 75g
hyper_one0808 - 60g
`Noriko__x - 60g
Iki-ilo - 60g
Fire_Demon_Kirara - 60g
Mikoto-chan - 60g
Arayus - 60g
` e m o c a n d y - 60g
xHiddenTearsx - 60g
Your Destructive Fever. - 55g
paradoxical - 55g
Luna0163 - 51g
dragontamer_flame - 50g
Riven Le Fay - 50g
Saint_J - 50g
[ Sweet Lolita ] - 50g
Da Bunny In Da Bubble - 50g
Ocacia Mori - 50g
S u g a r . C u b e -50g
Kris Islanzadi - 50g
[.minty.panda.] - 50g
Fullmetal Otaku - 50g
Kamikaze Mitsukai - 50g
~Frost_Queen~ - 45g
Miss PandaBear - 45g
MokonaX - 40g
Hopeless Demon - 40g
Aelan Keiki - 40g
[...Toxic..Candy...] - 40g
K a i y a - 40g
Envious_One - 40g
[.Heavens_Hell.] - 40g
Crystalwings619 - 40g
Serenity A Sasaku - 40g
Zipperednutz - 35g
theflyingkitty - 30g
Koneku - 30g
Ririka - 30g
[~Music.Is.My.Life~] - 30g
Isolity - 30g
Marachino - 30g
Green Sharingan - 25g
helsing_roxx - 25g
Blood Stained Shadows - 22g
`Jess - 20g
rockxdj - 20g
LeecaChan - 20g
-SoundClash- - 20g
~Twilights Glow~ - 20g
Butterfly Holocaust - 20g
Kayuna Phrotus - 20g
Stephan!e - 20g
Sierra_penman - 20g
Ziggyzaggerzig - 20g
[ e l p h a b a ] - 20g
ViviVaness - 20g
Firrantello - 20g
Skinku Yoake - 20g
Tomay-Chan - 20g
0oEbonDesert - 20g
Patrician - 20g
[~Freak_freak_52~] - 20g
Roselite Blade - 20g
3vilmonk3yz - 20g
axprinc3ssnoodl3 - 15g + 33 Old Cans
Kasoon - 15g
Annortha - 10g
...-Nikki_Karalyn-... - 10g
xXx puchiko-chan xXx - 10g
Tao159 - 10g
ragazzaa_blu - 10g
Foalen - 10g
Moonshine246 - 10g
Stapler123 - 10g
shippo_411 - 10g
[.Living Dead Gurl.] - 6g
Kittykarebear - 5g
puredarkess9 - 4g
TheFallenAngel1819 - Gray Peasant's Top
angelboi77 - 58 Old Cans
LittleMissVixen101 - 44 Old Cans, Lots of flowers + Paper.
Silveree - 17 Old Cans
BeautifulOne267 - 5 Old Cans
Asuka_Kami - Lots of paper + bugs.

Thanks so much to all who tip ! <3333.
Tips go towards my Winged Anklets quest. ;D
Total in Tips
Gold - 81,755g eek heart
Items - Thank You Letter for Jan 2006, #FFFFFF Complex Band, 116 Old Cans, Gray Peasant's Top, 3 Ghost Sheets, lots of paper, flowers and bugs.

If you tip 200g or more when you order, you will recieve this kitty (without the watermark on it, of course!) PLEASE ADD IT SOMEWHERE IN YOUR ORDER FORM IF YOU WANT THIS KITTY!

: Suggestions// :

Have a suggestion?
Want your idea to be made into an item or something more?

Post your suggestion in the thread and I will add it here if I like it.
○•--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------•○

BASES:
Base with Devil Tail - Starry.Eyes
Limited Build-a-Panda - 'Panda
Black base w/ eye colour options - Sierra_penman

FACES:
stare expression - Ruevian
x mouth - Sierra_penman

ITEMS:
Chain Wallet - B e e n a
Joker, AFK & OMG hats - Starry.Eyes
Nitemare Collar - Ruevian
Cross Collar - Ruevian
Nitemare Headband - Ruevian
Panda Hat - 'Panda
Neck Ruffle - Sierra_penman
Steel-Plated Ninja Band (tilted) - I_Luv_Lumpia
More scarves like number 1 - Iki_ilo
Angry Emoticon - Teflon Cupcake
Baret - Kajo-chan
Dark Halo - crims0n_r0se_13
DJ items - crims0n_r0se_13
Monocle - `jess
Slippers w/ Different Expressions - `Jess
Staff and PitchFork - 'Jess
Pirate hat - crims0n_r0se_13
BTK - Mystlc
Sacred Leaf - Mystlc
Snowman MarshMallow - Mystlc
Angelic Scarf - Mystlc
Demonbow(back) - Mystlc
Angelbow(back) - Mystlc
Romani Glasses - Mystlc
HIPster Tint Shades (All-Green,blue,red) - Mystlc
Guitar of Demona(back) - Mystlc
Guitar Of Angellus(back) - Mystlc
G Shades(All-Yellow,Pink,Blue) - Mystlc
Scar of Hero - Mystlc

: Pet Rocks// :

Each pet rock is 50g.
You can buy as many as you want. <3
If you want one, send the trade with the title as "Pet Rock _"
Replace the _ with the letter of rock(s) you want.
Ex: "Pet Rock D"
Ex2: "Pet Rocks B, D, C"
^^

[. _______ L I N K . M E ]

If you want to exchange links, post your button in the thread and I will add it here. Make sure you add my button to your shop too! I prefer 88 x 31 buttons. But if you dont have one, any will do. ^^
However, huge links will be a text link. <3

Code:
[url=http://tinyurl.com/kprpg][img]http://i3.tinypic.com/15rdys3.jpg[/img]

Code:
[url=http://tinyurl.com/kprpg][img]http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/5006/build0fj.gif[/img]

[. ______ A F F I L I A T E S ]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

~* V A N I L L A . O R C H I D *~
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image
User Image
User Image

○•------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------•○
User Image

.:STAND UP AND SHOUT:.

: Feedback+Quotes//what customers have to say about my service/shop :

Miss Cookie Monster

I went to build a bear today with a bunch of little kids. [xD]
So this caught my eye.

This is soooooo cute! Great idea, lovely graphics. Good luck.~

Koneku
OMG! These are so cute! biggrin

I want to buy one now. xD

Ichigo Keki
*starts crying*

These are soooo adorable!!! whee whee whee I'm SOOO getting one of these...

Expect an order from me here soon!! Hehe mrgreen mrgreen

iKiss

Many thanks for the quick service. <3

Yoko-Flutter
I've bookmarked this mini-shop for future purchases! You've got great prices and beautifuly cute graphics! Good job! Expect more orders from me in the future!

Turtle Tattoo
OMIGOSH!
The new kittie bases are ADORABLE!

AND EMOTICON BUBBLES!
too cute!
I so have to get one for my Dusty!

Yukikita
Absolutely adorable! They're so cute, I think I may come back to purchase more for some friends and even more for myself! Brilliantly done! Love your work. ^_^

Hypermay
I love love love you kittys they are like the cutest things ive ever seen <3 i LOVE them ^^

lovealwayz
YOU'RE UBER UBER COOL KITTIES SHOULD TAKE OVER THE WORLDDD~ o;

Eileanora
Thank you! Really really love it! 3nodding

mikox
I love the kitties!

J e s s i c u h
AHHHHHHH!!!

I love your shop.
You are very creative
&& this shop is famazing.

Keep up the wonderful work.

I love you, Stormyy. biggrin DD

: Gifts//aweome thing people have made for me for free. o 3o :
>w<
If you steal anything, I will cry. Dx

Thanks so much ~Koatori~ for the beautiful banner! @____@

Kani Tatsu made me this banner. How did you know that's my favourite colour? xO!

n__n Snuffles! From my awesome friend, Reminiscing Lumena. ILU. <3

Amazing art randomly drawn by Omicron Persei 8 ! <333333333 Thanks so much! o 3o

More random art! Made by Cute_Rin. X3 Thanks! ♥

OMFG. It's so cute! >w< ♥

[[[x]]]
Thank you art from Isnt.It.Obvious ! The image was too big to post, so here's a link instead. <3 Thanks alot ! ;D

Make me stuff, and I will love you forever. C:
I love cats and ghosties. And giraffes. ...And anything cute/spooky. C:
Oh, and you can't forget avi art !
-shuts up-

And.. I cannot forget the random donators. <3
Thanks so much to:

• spongiexo - for the Green Stockings. <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash