< 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 12 >

Generous Bidder

6,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Expect A Spectre
DnG_Productions
Expect A Spectre
May I please get a colored bust for 200 million?

Here you go sweetie. : )

User Image
emotion_bigheart I love it! Thank you so very much emotion_bigheart

It was a pleasure! I absolutely adore your avi!

Generous Bidder

6,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
petite banana
DnG_Productions
petite banana
oo actually its only 6 characters;; but ill offer 700mil still

Sounds great! Just bring me over the descriptions and references if you have any and I'll get to work!

could i get these two

Uno
on the right

Juko (left)

They are both pale and their outfits are monochrome

Juko has white hair with black streaks, he doesnt usually wear the cap. His scarf is black and wool, and he usually wears the top on here but with the crosses black and the main colour as white with lots of extra chains and accesories. he has three dots under each eye. the scarf usually covers his mouth. another feature he has is two extra arms (but these are optional and you dont need to draw them, but it would be pretty cool if you did

Uno has white hair with black bangs
he has small horns sticking out of his head. he also has two cheek piercings. (i took off the plaster on his nose so it isnt needed anymore. he has bandages on his neck. his top is white and his jacket is black he has a large crooked scar on his stomach, which, when opened, is a mouth with large spiky teeth (which , like before is optional) he also has small demon wings

the three boys on this post
and could i save the 6th one for later?

Yes you may. now you want these colored right? and did you want busts?

Tipsy Kitten

DnG_Productions
petite banana
DnG_Productions
petite banana

Sounds great! Just bring me over the descriptions and references if you have any and I'll get to work!

could i get these two

Uno
on the right

Juko (left)

Juko has white hair with black streaks, he doesnt usually wear the cap. His scarf is black and wool, and he usually wears the top on here but with the crosses black and the main colour as white with lots of extra chains and accesories. he has three dots under each eye. the scarf usually covers his mouth. another feature he has is two extra arms (but these are optional and you dont need to draw them, but it would be pretty cool if you did

he has small horns sticking out of his head. he also has two cheek piercings. (i took off the plaster on his nose so it isnt needed anymore. he has bandages on his neck. his top is white and his jacket is black he has a large crooked scar on his stomach, which, when opened, is a mouth with large spiky teeth (which , like before is optional) he also has small demon wings

could i get the first two monochrome and fullbody
and the last 3 coloured and busts?

Generous Bidder

6,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
petite banana
DnG_Productions
petite banana
DnG_Productions
petite banana

could i get these two

Uno
on the right

Juko (left)

-thumbs up- Sure thing! and ohh the avi you have right now is super cute, I love it

Tipsy Kitten

DnG_Productions
petite banana
DnG_Productions
petite banana
DnG_Productions
petite banana

could i get these two

Uno
on the right

Juko (left)

-thumbs up- Sure thing! and ohh the avi you have right now is super cute, I love it

thank you c:
even though its just a random mashup of things in my invo aha

Wheezing Unicorn

DnG_Productions
Expect A Spectre
DnG_Productions
Expect A Spectre
May I please get a colored bust for 200 million?

Here you go sweetie. : )

User Image
emotion_bigheart I love it! Thank you so very much emotion_bigheart

It was a pleasure! I absolutely adore your avi!
emotion_kirakira Thank you, you are are so nice.

Generous Bidder

6,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Just letting everyone know that I am here and I am still working. I'm sorry for the inconvience this one is just taking alot longer because its 5 pictures.

Generous Bidder

6,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
petite banana
DnG_Productions
petite banana
DnG_Productions
petite banana

could i get these two

Uno
on the right

Juko (left)

After a long long time I finally got these done. I hope you enjoy them and I got everything correct you wanted! Sorry it took me so long. This was alot more of a workload then I expected! Thank you for the challenge though!

User Image

User Image

Generous Bidder

6,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
weird-rare
oh my would you please save me a slot my computer is lagging horribly and i cant see what i'd like to request from you

Alright dear I'm so sorry that took so long for me to do. Five pictures was alot to take on but glad I did! Now if you're still available I'm able to take your request : )

Generous Bidder

6,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Shimimi_Blossom
Hello, i could like a b/w full body with her tattoo's colored purple. c:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The tektek is glitching at the hair line to the tattoo, current is better to look at.
I will pay 150k c:

Hookay doki that last request took me 5ever. there is someone that requested ahead of you dear but hasn't given me his/her details yet so I'll be starting on yours till she gets back to me if you're still available and willing for the request. Once you reply to this letting me know I will get started!

Monochrom's Wife

Original Gaian

DnG_Productions
Shimimi_Blossom
The tektek is glitching at the hair line to the tattoo, current is better to look at.
I will pay 150k c:

Hookay doki that last request took me 5ever. there is someone that requested ahead of you dear but hasn't given me his/her details yet so I'll be starting on yours till she gets back to me if you're still available and willing for the request. Once you reply to this letting me know I will get started!

Yeah im still online.
Feel like im about to pass out though. c:

pxll's Partner

King Wolf

DnG_Productions

yess yes !! sorry for not replying haha but uhm i would really love if i could get two pieces like
[ this style ]
for
( you don't have to draw the mic / guitar )
if you need better references here's a google link ;v; ( you can also choose outfits from additional pictures here so it's up to you, i don't have any favorites ♥
[ the one holding the bass ]
[ the one holding the mic ]
both of the same couple. but uhm one i'd like them to be happy together and you have total artistic freedom for that one
and
the other picture the one holding the bass to look down and the other one trying to cheer him up ;v; ( so maybe the one holding the bass could have an emotion [ like this ]
) and i would if you do decide to draw the instruments please don't draw it on the second

[ oh my since this is a little detailed i could pay you 65Om ;v;! ]

pxll's Partner

King Wolf

DnG_Productions

so the image wouldn't load but here it is again just in case you have seen my post already and wouldn't notice the edit.
[ [ [ x ] ]

oh welp description wise it would be eye brows sad like, eyes a little low looking but with a smile ;v;

[ quick doodle i used to try to explain ]

Generous Bidder

6,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Shimimi_Blossom
DnG_Productions
Shimimi_Blossom
I will pay 150k c:

Yeah im still online.
Feel like im about to pass out though. c:

User Image

Here you go dear I hope you like it!! I had alot of trouble with this one oddly so I hope its to your liking ;w; I triedfksjdl

Generous Bidder

6,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
weird-rare
DnG_Productions

so the image wouldn't load but here it is again just in case you have seen my post already and wouldn't notice the edit.
[ [ [ x ] ]

oh welp description wise it would be eye brows sad like, eyes a little low looking but with a smile ;v;

[ quick doodle i used to try to explain ]

Oki doki! Thank you for giving me all this detail! but yes it will be a project and I've literally been at it for 9 hours or so and I deffinately need a break. I did the other girl's one first because it was simpler and quicker and she'd also been waiting since that 5 picture request. HOOKAY!! I shall take a rest and yours will be the first I work on once I wait up!

Are you looking for full colour or just sketch? and do you want them as an actual like couple or just close buds?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff