Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheezing Bunny

10,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
are you still selling the dolls from your old shop i was interested in getting nash and all the sailor moons

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
CuppyWuppyCake

Your order has been sent.

Sadly I no longer have those dolls saved on my computer which is why that shop has gone dead, sorry for any inconvenience.

Wheezing Bunny

10,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Pounded
CuppyWuppyCake

Your order has been sent.

Sadly I no longer have those dolls saved on my computer which is why that shop has gone dead, sorry for any inconvenience.

thats ok ty for getting back to me biggrin

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
CuppyWuppyCake

That's okay, you're welcome ^__^ heart

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
ANNOUNCEMENT:

Hello everyone,

I have made the hard decision to close my shop as it is simply not viable for me to keep this open any more as this thread is no longer what it was. I simply do not have the drive to keep this open and continue to pixel when I don't have the motivation to carry on.

I will continue to lurk around Gaia, but I will no longer be making dolls except for those whom have existing art trades/bribes with me.

I thank everyone who has supported me throughout the tenere of this thread and kept me going until now.

Love to all <333 xD.

Signing off for the last time,

~ Pou

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
Cheezieball

<33
Pounded
Closed forever, Poundie?

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
Cheezieball

Yup, just not up to carrying on in a shop in an unpopular thread... I'll still pixel so if you want me to pixel anything for you let me know and I'll still come over and annoy you on your thread but this is it for this one smile
Pounded
Unpopular thread??
Ah, but I know what it is to close shops forever ono I think you did it nicely though, I just closed my old ones for what I thought would be a short time but.. .-. I think it's better to be clear *nods*

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
Cheezieball

I mean more like Mini Shops isn't as popular as it was...doesn't have the same appeal it seems.

I've let most of my old ones just die...and have just this one active but it's time let this one go as well it seems, i just wanted to make it official instead of it just dying.
Pounded
Ah, I thought so! I was wondering why your thread would be unpopular xD Liiees

Yeah, a clean and clear ending *nods* You could always make a new one if the feeling hit you xD

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
Cheezieball

XDDD

Yup XDD. I could but don't know if i'd want to or not...
Pounded
Yeah~ Don't want it to feel like a hassle >n< It should be fun!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff