Basochist's Prince

Mysterious Master

14,540 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
AliciaArtemis
30b AB please smile

Friendly reminder that I haven't gotten the trade or pm and if it's not sent in a day, I'll likely just have you keep your gold instead!

Demonic Camper

8,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Cool Cat 500
Christian Dashkov
AliciaArtemis
30b AB please smile

Friendly reminder that I haven't gotten the trade or pm and if it's not sent in a day, I'll likely just have you keep your gold instead!

That's kinda rude, I was waiting on you to quote me because I don't know if someone AB by pm. And I also thought you ignored me or skipped me lol but I sent it, and if you just keep my gold I can just tell an admin. Because that's kinda mean

Basochist's Prince

Mysterious Master

14,540 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
AliciaArtemis
Christian Dashkov
AliciaArtemis
30b AB please smile

That's kinda rude, I was waiting on you to quote me because I don't know if someone AB by pm. And I also thought you ignored me or skipped me lol but I sent it, and if you just keep my gold I can just tell an admin. Because that's kinda mean

Excuse me? I did quote you? It's literally the last post on the previous page. I'd like for you to apologize to me for that because that was extremely rude of you to talk to me like that. PROOF

Edit: I also didn't say I was going to keep your gold, I said you can keep it. In other words, the deal would have been off. I could have cared less about your gold, I just wanted to practice a custom. You're lucky if anything that I'm still willing to draw for you, free of course because I don't want your money anymore.

Demonic Camper

8,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Cool Cat 500
Christian Dashkov
AliciaArtemis
Christian Dashkov
AliciaArtemis
30b AB please smile

Excuse me? I did quote you? It's literally the last post on the previous page. I'd like for you to apologize to me for that because that was extremely rude of you to talk to me like that. PROOF

Edit: I also didn't say I was going to keep your gold, I said you can keep it. In other words, the deal would have been off. I could have cared less about your gold, I just wanted to practice a custom. You're lucky if anything that I'm still willing to draw for you, free of course because I don't want your money anymore.

Okay because I didn't get it. But I'm sorry. I read it wrong.

Demonic Camper

8,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Cool Cat 500
AliciaArtemis
Christian Dashkov
AliciaArtemis
Christian Dashkov
AliciaArtemis
30b AB please smile

Okay because I didn't get it. But I'm sorry. I read it wrong.

And oh no no please take my gold, I apologize, but I never got that quote from you, because gaia is so screwed up, and it does that a lot. Not to just me. TvT I do want to pay you your money though so please take it or I'll send a gold item gift ;n; I feel so bad

Basochist's Prince

Mysterious Master

14,540 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
AliciaArtemis

If you want then, sure.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff