Welcome to Gaia! ::

okaii dis sh!t iz wrong michael got his own sh!t to worry bout plus he had his own swag wen he was in jackson 5 so yall can kiss his dead sexii azz heart
MICHAEL JACKSON created his own style he would still be the king of pop even if elvis had never existed MICHAEL JACKSON paved the way for greater music scream scream scream scream scream
Swagg3r_b
okaii dis sh!t iz wrong michael got his own sh!t to worry bout plus he had his own swag wen he was in jackson 5 so yall can kiss his dead sexii azz heart
tell it
Lulz. Ebonics at its worst.
Millie Nao
One music genre created another; without Elvis who popularized music that had been only listened to by blacks, there never would have been pop. Without pop, Michael Jackson never would have had the platform to show off his talents and hypnotize all of you. Whether or not Elvis stole is besides the point. Stealing is wrong yes, very wrong, especially when it is someone else's hard work. Don't do it. BUT the point is that you should all appreciate Elvis just a little bit because he is partially responsible for Michael Jackson's fame. Without Elvis, the music that would evolve into pop would never have reached the ears of the wealthy, white, producers and such. Is it sad that white's ruled the roost back then? Yes, it is sad and wrong that it was that way but this is not my point. There is no need to talk about how Elvis was some sort of mean racist. This is not the point.

So please, there is no reason to bash Elvis. You should appreciate Elvis's valueable place in music history and how he infact, did break down racial barriers with his music. The songs he sang were enjoyed by everyone, young and old, black and white, similar to Michael Jackson. Elvis did have his haters of course, just like Michael Jackson. What's this! Elvis and Michael Jackson are similar! Pioneers of fashion of the era!? Musical giants!? Some of the biggest memorials ever!?

WAIT WAIT WAIT
forgive me right now but I have to:
Who is that man in the mirror? Is it Michael Jackson? Is it Elvis? I don't know.

Elvis also had a year long love affair with Ann-Margret and she's wonderful. Who is she? Look her up. Don't bash her for being old. She's still beautiful and talented.

I hope you can all appreciate what I have just said. If you have any corrections or additions please tell me as politely as possible. Thank you, I will gladly alter anything that is incorrect.

that's some old bulls***

Leaf

[Kasumiko]
Lulz. Ebonics at its worst.
I think I wanted it to happen deep down in my subconsious... I'm such a not well person.
Either way, the sad part makes you begin to wonder who really types these responses...

Leaf

Ever been to MTV Hollywood? Almost as scary as that movie Idiocracy.

I really, really hope they're young enough to not know what sex is. At least then I know there is still hope for all of them.
Starting them early produces the worst breeds around.

Leaf

There was a time
there was a time...
Don't remind me of the ancestry; worst thought and point taken.

Leaf

moving on then.

Thinking of changing my sig to something with less boobies. But I enjoy the boobs too much. She just makes me smile.

5,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Generous 100
logan the god of candy
k3ki-x
ok you are just dumb.
everyone knows that if it wasn't for JOE there would be no michael.
Elvis was a racist b*****d.
I know it's gonna piss you Elvis fans off that I said that but hey i just don't give a ********. Elvis stole A LOT of songs from african american artists. But hey what white artist back then didn't.?
Remember Hound Dog.? You guys probably think that song was made by Elvis right.? WRONG.!
The song was made by none other than Big Momma Thorton.
But because the white radio stations didn't play black music the white musicians just felt they could steal music and play it off as their own not giving any credit to the true artist. So I have no respect for Elvis what so ever or any old school white musician for that matter.

INB4 it's because you're black.
because I don't give a ********]

it's not because ur black. it's because ur a racist. white people enslaved the black people, giving black people the means to make the music that they made. without white people, black music would still be bangin' on drums. while that's true, it's just to point out that ur a racist idiot. white people (like elvis) made black music popular. without popularizing black art, there would be no popularized black artists. i bet you think "respect" was an aretha franklin song. a woman's song. no, it was a man's song because you need to shut the ******** up, get off the computer and get back in the kitchen. ur a woman, only speak when spoken to.

I'm racists.?
Really.?
That's a shocker seeing that I grew up in predominatley white neighborhoods.
I've mainly gone to predominatley white schools until I went to high school.
You saying I'm a racist is really stupid seeing that you know nothing about me.
Black music was already popular.
If it wasn't popular then white artists( LIKE ELVIS) would not have taken the songs in the first place. Little know this but rock and roll was invented by blacks.
But because blacks didn't have any say so on who had control of their property the white musicians felt "hell it's just niggers who's gonna care.?"
You have a problem with what I said because it's the truth.
Don't you know about little richard.?
He is considered the architech or rock and roll.
But because he was a BLACK MUSICIAN his music was stolen and he was given no royalties or anything for his music.

Leaf

k3ki-x
logan the god of candy
k3ki-x
ok you are just dumb.
everyone knows that if it wasn't for JOE there would be no michael.
Elvis was a racist b*****d.
I know it's gonna piss you Elvis fans off that I said that but hey i just don't give a ********. Elvis stole A LOT of songs from african american artists. But hey what white artist back then didn't.?
Remember Hound Dog.? You guys probably think that song was made by Elvis right.? WRONG.!
The song was made by none other than Big Momma Thorton.
But because the white radio stations didn't play black music the white musicians just felt they could steal music and play it off as their own not giving any credit to the true artist. So I have no respect for Elvis what so ever or any old school white musician for that matter.

INB4 it's because you're black.
because I don't give a ********]

it's not because ur black. it's because ur a racist. white people enslaved the black people, giving black people the means to make the music that they made. without white people, black music would still be bangin' on drums. while that's true, it's just to point out that ur a racist idiot. white people (like elvis) made black music popular. without popularizing black art, there would be no popularized black artists. i bet you think "respect" was an aretha franklin song. a woman's song. no, it was a man's song because you need to shut the ******** up, get off the computer and get back in the kitchen. ur a woman, only speak when spoken to.

I'm racists.?
Really.?
That's a shocker seeing that I grew up in predominatley white neighborhoods.
I've mainly gone to predominatley white schools until I went to high school.
You saying I'm a racist is really stupid seeing that you know nothing about me.
Black music was already popular.
If it wasn't popular then white artists( LIKE ELVIS) would not have taken the songs in the first place. Little know this but rock and roll was invented by blacks.
But because blacks didn't have any say so on who had control of their property the white musicians felt "hell it's just niggers who's gonna care.?"
You have a problem with what I said because it's the truth.
Don't you know about little richard.?
He is considered the architech or rock and roll.
But because he was a BLACK MUSICIAN his music was stolen and he was given no royalties or anything for his music.
This is what I'm saying. Rock and Roll was invented by blacks. Yes. It took a pretty white man though to show the world how wonderful it was. This is because the world then and now is terribly racist and they and I'm sure you and me, take comfort in being able to label people based on their appearance.

You are also off topic ever so slightly. I'm not talking about Elvis and how he plagiarized. I'm talking about Elvis's place in history, even if he stole it, and how it was a platform for Michael Jackson

I don't think he used the right word when he called you racist. I believe the word is resentful. Upset at racists and racism. This can easily be mistaken as racism but it's different. It's called discrimination.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff