Welcome to Gaia! ::

i hate him becuz hes a molester nd could have done beter thngs with his time!

Tipper

lawl
ignorance is amongst us.
One, learn to spell, otherwise don't post such ignorance.
Only idiots believe that.

AlterSaber's Wife

Friendly Gaian

12,875 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
Not even gold and silver can

First of all this type of thread should not be here please read the rules.
Second Michael has never EVER touched a child let alone molesting them. The boy who reported that he got molested by MJ admitted he was lying due to the fact that the family wanted his money. Get your facts straight and stop believing in the rumors.

break the two of us...

4,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
new angelface1011

Mj, was not a molester. that little boy was a liar. GET OVER IT!!! IT HAPPENED HOW LONG AGO? Like when you wasn't even walkin yet. SO SHUT-UP ABOUT HIM. HE WAS A GREAT MAN.
with all his nose jobs and cocktails who wouldnt hate him? scream

4,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
new angelface1011

you dont even kno if thats true so say what you know not what what you think! and im pretty sure if he did it to anyother kids he would have done it to his own but he didnt and so there for hes not a child malester
00mizz_unda_ztood00
new angelface1011

Mj, was not a molester. that little boy was a liar. GET OVER IT!!! IT HAPPENED HOW LONG AGO? Like when you wasn't even walkin yet. SO SHUT-UP ABOUT HIM. HE WAS A GREAT MAN.

The little boy was not a liar. Why would you blame a child for making up such a lie? His parents were the ones who made him say those things in order to get money and faame. And it did not happen when we were infants, "wasn't even walkin yet?" get a brain you imbosile.

4,650 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
The is no proof that he did wrong things ö
i dont kno y every1 hates him i dont care how many kids he molested i liked him 4 his music WE LOVE U MJ!!!!!!!!!! heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart
DUDE seriously yes their is proof!! nd seriously i HATE him cuz 1. Molester nd second seriously why wuld yu lie nd say yu have a skin disese when its rele juss yunot wanting to be black

4,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
ForgottenJealousy
00mizz_unda_ztood00
new angelface1011

The little boy was not a liar. Why would you blame a child for making up such a lie? His parents were the ones who made him say those things in order to get money and faame. And it did not happen when we were infants, "wasn't even walkin yet?" get a brain you imbosile.

first of all dont call me and imbecile if you can't even spell it. second of all, shut up. this a forum where were we can post our thoughts. An if his parents did make him say those things then he was a liar dumb-a**.
Trolls will be trolls. Too bad they aren't guarding bridges or preventing goats from passing.
So you are telling a child to go against his parents? Do you know the circumstances? Now I believe I'm spelling right, I made one mistake, atlease I don't talk like this: lol nd yea MJs a creeper lolol he wuz tochin kidz nd stuff.
And yes, we can give our opinions here, I'm just saying my opinion to your opinion. I'm allowed to do that.
Chief Financial Officer
lawl
ignorance is amongst us.
One, learn to spell, otherwise don't post such ignorance.
Only idiots believe that.

one i kno how 2 spell! im 16, nd its txt tlk
two, its not ingnorance! thats my opion, its not stuid, and its true, he did molest kids!
Rosalia di Beta
Not even gold and silver can

First of all this type of thread should not be here please read the rules.
Second Michael has never EVER touched a child let alone molesting them. The boy who reported that he got molested by MJ admitted he was lying due to the fact that the family wanted his money. Get your facts straight and stop believing in the rumors.

break the two of us...

i have my facts straight, then someone else reported it, my family watches the news to much so i hear it from them nd look it up!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff