Welcome to Gaia! ::

Familiar Player

Lovely Singer_15
MidnightXUchiha
Lovely Singer_15
MidnightXUchiha
Lovely Singer_15
MidnightXUchiha

haha, nice. :3 ima pretty ok with all music, but some i like to make fun at times? o:

Me too. My little sister likes Miley Cyrus and I make fun of her in front of my sister.

haha, that's pretty mean haha. XD but have you seen parodys of miley cyrus? :p

Yeah, I know. But my sister doesn't care, she knows I'm joking. And yeah I have.

ha, so you really like Miley Cyrus then? :3

No I don't, I like making fun of her.

haha. Xp is there a reason ya like making fun of her alot? :p

Generous Friend

MidnightXUchiha
O.O umm...it just that 1) hears he used to molest little boys. 2)change his real color to something really different 3)he scary looking 4)makes the YEE HOO sound when danceing, and that's about it for me. =w= thoguh his music is somewhat good.

1) those acclaims cant be proven or dismissed
2) he had a rare skin disease
3) he had to go through surgeries one of the reasons was because his head was burned because of faulty pyrotechnics on a pepsi commercial set
4) dont make fun of people for the way they......make random noises
Yay cross dressing *****! Gotta love those guys! confused
x X Pinoyjer X x
Maybe people just plain don't like him, not everyone in the world is going to like one person.

i agree plus he waz fkn wierd changing his skin color i thought he waz cute black..
oh & wat happend to his nose... eek
He stole my face. D: But I'll forgive him for that.

Familiar Player

MasterCountryWarrior
MidnightXUchiha
O.O umm...it just that 1) hears he used to molest little boys. 2)change his real color to something really different 3)he scary looking 4)makes the YEE HOO sound when danceing, and that's about it for me. =w= thoguh his music is somewhat good.

1) those acclaims cant be proven or dismissed
2) he had a rare skin disease
3) he had to go through surgeries one of the reasons was because his head was burned because of faulty pyrotechnics on a pepsi commercial set
4) dont make fun of people for the way they......make random noises

well those are just my reasons. = 3=' don't wanna go any deeper then that thoguh, learning stuff, ya know?
LOVELIFE4SHUR
x X Pinoyjer X x
Maybe people just plain don't like him, not everyone in the world is going to like one person.

i agree plus he waz fkn wierd changing his skin color i thought he waz cute black..

What part of 'skin condition' was too difficult for you morons to understand?

As for the nose. YOU try living with a father who told you all through your childhood that your nose was too big and that you were ugly. See if THAT dosen't scar your fragile young mind.

6,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
He's the best and will always be the best. Let his soul rest in peace! heart

5,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
MidnightXUchiha

he didn't molest anyone it was a hox to get money by media and such. Just because he liked hanging out and doing things with younger kids. He won an childrens helper award for it. then he go acussed and honestly with all his money I think he coulda bought a prostitute if he really needed. 2) he changed his color because we had the times where racism happened and he knew it would get plablisity making him different and stand out. 3) thats your opinion, mine is its whats on the inside becuase he was a visionairy. 4) YEE HOO is like his signature thing that people can't copy in there thing. so get over it.

5,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Overal he was a good guy with good intentions and dreams/visions. And thats why I liked him. RIP MJ crying

5,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Ashley the Anime Goddess
LOVELIFE4SHUR
x X Pinoyjer X x

What part of 'skin condition' was too difficult for you morons to understand?

As for the nose. YOU try living with a father who told you all through your childhood that your nose was too big and that you were ugly. See if THAT dosen't scar your fragile young mind.

I agree it can scar you, So next time people get the facts straight before you make alagations! And the baby over the belcony with covering his face with a blanket is an africian child tradition and he had just won a working with childrens award.

5,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
LOVELIFE4SHUR
x X Pinoyjer X x

It's called plastic surgery and rhinoplasty, tons of people do it.
x X Pinoyjer X x
LOVELIFE4SHUR
x X Pinoyjer X x

well tons of ppl are stupid then..
ppl should just aceept wat they are and do what thy can with wat they havee
LOVELIFE4SHUR
x X Pinoyjer X x
LOVELIFE4SHUR
x X Pinoyjer X x

well tons of ppl are stupid then..
ppl should just aceept wat they are and do what thy can with wat they havee
And who are you to tell people what they should and shouldn't do? If someone wants to change their looks, let them do whatever the hell they want.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff