Welcome to Gaia! ::

x X Pinoyjer X x
bankaininja vs the E4
x X Pinoyjer X x
Dig_ophelia
x X Pinoyjer X x
Well can you explain why you think people should accept the way they are. That means no using make up, no styling hair, no bathing, no clothes. Now would you be fine living like that?
It's a fallacy to take an individuals argument (Plastic surgery is bad/wrong what have you) and change it into something else (It's bad to apply makeup, bathe, wear clothes, and style your hair).
In exactly what way? If it's bad to change your appearance by surgical means then why should changing your appearance in any way be any better?

don't forget that some people actually NEED plastic surgery like if they were in a car accident or ppl who have giant tumors on their face.
True, though as stated earlier, someone said having plastic surgery makes you a weirdo.

that's retarded. the whole point is for us to live happy lives so why should we be forced to be in a situation that makes us unhappy when we can do whatever makes us happy? it's like telling gay ppl "too bad, you have a d**k now go stick it in a v****a"
bankaininja vs the E4
x X Pinoyjer X x
bankaininja vs the E4
x X Pinoyjer X x
Dig_ophelia
x X Pinoyjer X x
Well can you explain why you think people should accept the way they are. That means no using make up, no styling hair, no bathing, no clothes. Now would you be fine living like that?
It's a fallacy to take an individuals argument (Plastic surgery is bad/wrong what have you) and change it into something else (It's bad to apply makeup, bathe, wear clothes, and style your hair).
In exactly what way? If it's bad to change your appearance by surgical means then why should changing your appearance in any way be any better?

don't forget that some people actually NEED plastic surgery like if they were in a car accident or ppl who have giant tumors on their face.
True, though as stated earlier, someone said having plastic surgery makes you a weirdo.

that's retarded. the whole point is for us to live happy lives so why should we be forced to be in a situation that makes us unhappy when we can do whatever makes us happy? it's like telling gay ppl "too bad, you have a d**k now go stick it in a v****a"
Agreed, anyone who tells another to change because they don't like it is an idiot.

3,600 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Junior Trader 100
x X Pinoyjer X x
VoodooDollMunchy
x X Pinoyjer X x
MidnightXUchiha
x X Pinoyjer X x
Maybe people just plain don't like him, not everyone in the world is going to like one person.

True. o: like with Justin Bieber. =w=
The thing with Justin Bieber is that hating him is a trend, I mean, go read the comments on the music video for Baby ft. Ludacris, so what if he sounds like a girl, saying you can't sing since you sound like a girl implies women can't sing.

I think it's a good "trend" for hating him. He's a sickening little boy-girl that can't sing. Women sound more like men when they sing than HIM. I don't even KNOW what Justin Beiber is... a boy or a girl? We shall never know. xD
Well in music does gender effect sound in any way? As I said, just because he's a boy who sounds like a girl doesn't mean that he can't sing, for that implies women can't sing.

That WOULD be true, except that BOYS SHOULD NOT SOUND LIKE GIRLS. When girls sing and they sound like girls they sound beautiful but when a GUY SOUNDS LIKE A GIRL..... it's just wrong. xD
VoodooDollMunchy
x X Pinoyjer X x
VoodooDollMunchy
x X Pinoyjer X x
MidnightXUchiha
x X Pinoyjer X x
Maybe people just plain don't like him, not everyone in the world is going to like one person.

True. o: like with Justin Bieber. =w=
The thing with Justin Bieber is that hating him is a trend, I mean, go read the comments on the music video for Baby ft. Ludacris, so what if he sounds like a girl, saying you can't sing since you sound like a girl implies women can't sing.

I think it's a good "trend" for hating him. He's a sickening little boy-girl that can't sing. Women sound more like men when they sing than HIM. I don't even KNOW what Justin Beiber is... a boy or a girl? We shall never know. xD
Well in music does gender effect sound in any way? As I said, just because he's a boy who sounds like a girl doesn't mean that he can't sing, for that implies women can't sing.

That WOULD be true, except that BOYS SHOULD NOT SOUND LIKE GIRLS. When girls sing and they sound like girls they sound beautiful but when a GUY SOUNDS LIKE A GIRL..... it's just wrong. xD
Exactly how is it wrong? There's nothing wrong with guys sounding like a girl because gender does not mean anything.

3,600 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Junior Trader 100
x X Pinoyjer X x
VoodooDollMunchy
x X Pinoyjer X x
VoodooDollMunchy
x X Pinoyjer X x

Exactly how is it wrong? There's nothing wrong with guys sounding like a girl because gender does not mean anything.

Wow. I know you like Justin Beieber and you're defending him...... and you're a guy. Creepy. (I totally forgot this was an MJ forum xD)
I'm ending this conversation, go ahead and quote me again but I'm ignoring it.
VoodooDollMunchy
x X Pinoyjer X x
VoodooDollMunchy
x X Pinoyjer X x
VoodooDollMunchy
x X Pinoyjer X x

Wow. I know you like Justin Beieber and you're defending him...... and you're a guy. Creepy. (I totally forgot this was an MJ forum xD)
I'm ending this conversation, go ahead and quote me again but I'm ignoring it.
Actually I'm not defending him because I like him, and how dare you assume that. I'm defending him because I think it's stupid to hate a kid just because he sounds like a girl.

most people are s*** faces and just hate him b/c of some kind of rumors they heard

Aged Hunter

4,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
As He Came Into The Window
It Was The Sound Of A Crescendo
He Came Into Her Apartment
He Left The Bloodstains On The Carpet
She Ran Underneath The Table
He Could See She Was Unable
So She Ran Into The Bedroom
She Was Struck Down, It Was Her Doom

Annie Are You OK?
So, Annie Are You OK
Are You OK, Annie
Annie Are You OK?
So, Annie Are You OK
Are You OK, Annie
Annie Are You OK?
So, Annie Are You OK?
Are You OK, Annie?
Annie Are You OK?
So, Annie Are You Ok, Are You Ok, Annie?

(Annie Are You OK?)
(Will You Tell Us That You're OK?)
(There's A Sign In The Window)
(That He Struck You - A Crescendo Annie)
(He Came Into Your Apartment)
(He Left The Bloodstains On The Carpet)
(Then You Ran Into The Bedroom)
(You Were Struck Down)
(It Was Your Doom)

Annie Are You OK?
So, Annie Are You OK?
Are You OK Annie?
Annie Are You OK?
So, Annie Are You OK?
Are You OK Annie?
Annie Are You OK?
So, Annie Are You OK?
Are You OK Annie?
You've Been Hit By
You've Been Hit By -v A Smooth Criminal

So They Came Into The Outway
It Was Sunday - What A Black Day
Mouth To Mouth Resus - Citation
Sounding Heartbeats - Intimidations

Annie Are You OK?
So, Annie Are You OK?
Are You OK Annie?
Annie Are You OK?
So, Annie Are You OK?
Are You OK Annie?
Annie Are You OK?
So, Annie Are You OK?
Are You OK Annie?
Annie Are You OK?
So, Annie Are You OK
Are You OK Annie?

(Annie Are You OK?)
(Will You Tell Us That You're OK?)
(He Left The Bloodstains On The Carpet)
(You Were Struck Down)
(It Was Your Doom)

(Annie Are You OK?)
(So, Annie Are You OK?)
(Are You OK Annie?)
(You've Been Hit By)
(You've Been Struck By -
A Smooth Criminal)

Okay, I Want Everybody To Clear The Area Right Now!

Aaow!
(Annie Are You OK?)
I Don't Know!
(Will You Tell Us, That You're OK?)
I Don't Know!
I Don't Know!
I Don't Know!
I Don't Know!
(Left Bloodstains On The Carpet)
I Don't Know Why Baby!
I Don't Know!
(You Were Struck Down)
(It Was Your Doom - Annie!)
(Annie Are You OK?)
Dad Gone It - Baby!
(Will You Tell Us, That You're OK?)
Dad Gone It - Baby!
Dad Gone It - Baby!
Hoo! Hoo!
Dad Gone It!
(Left Bloodstains On The Carpet)
Hoo! Hoo! Hoo!
Dad Gone It!
(You Were Struck Down)
(It Was Your Doom-Annie!)
Aaow!!!

Generous Friend

Misstress Death And Gore
Just because he's dead doesn't mean you have to be nice to him, I mean really. WTF? After he died everybody was~~ is like "Oh my god he died this is so tragic why did he have to die? He was a great singer blah blah blah blah blah and s**t." = But before he was dead he was what everybody made fun of and had no guilt. But yeah he DID rape and molest boys, No girls thats not normal, Okay?? He looks freaky as crap. He bleached his skin to be white which means he didn't want to be black or something. He had a ton of ******** face surgeries that made him look worse. And his songs aren't even in style anymore alright? They haven't been for, Hmmm 20 years....His songs are older then you kids. Stop feeling sorry for him cuz he's dead, Okay it dosen't make you look smart. Geez...........

PROVE that he molested boys just try and he did not "bleach" his skin he had a rare skin disease called vitiligo dont go around telling lies it doesn't make you look smart

5,500 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
YA Y DO U PPL HATE MJ TELL ME 1 THANG HE DID TO YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HES WAS AN AWSOME SINGER!!!
MJ was the king of pop and no one can change tht and he will always be better than anyone because he was The Micheal Jackson.. so no rude comments please cuz hes awesome... and the things about him molesting boys is not true its called rumors people!!!!! look it up! stressed

2,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
yea people are haters they dont like mj cuz he was better than all them white folk yea i said it so stop hatin yall get on nmy ******** nerves with that stuff yall say just so many rumors and he was not bleached he got burned by those lights in a pepsi commercial and it gave him ma skin diease okay u dummmy u need to know somthin for u say somthin and he didnt rape boys he let them come in his house those people just wanted to sue him to get money cuz they just rude and unpeaceful so all haters go to hell thats the truth okay umm and were not feelin srry were feeling like in shock cuz the king of pop died so LEAVE MICHAEL ALONE LET HIM REST IN PEACE AND LET HIS FANS LIKE ME OF COURSE DO WAT WE DO AND JUST CUZ U ANIT A FAN DONT MEAN WE ANIT.
Can we just talk about his music? This forum has definitely taken a turn for the worst.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff