Welcome to Gaia! ::

MidnightXUchiha
x X Pinoyjer X x
MidnightXUchiha
x X Pinoyjer X x
MidnightXUchiha
x X Pinoyjer X x
Maybe people just plain don't like him, not everyone in the world is going to like one person.

True. o: like with Justin Bieber. =w=
The thing with Justin Bieber is that hating him is a trend, I mean, go read the comments on the music video for Baby ft. Ludacris, so what if he sounds like a girl, saying you can't sing since you sound like a girl implies women can't sing.

I see where your going, but i don't think he sounds girly. :p Just that his boy is a bit higher pitched then most is all, not bad. Actually i don't really hate him. I actually like his music and being. but what i don't really like is when people there all over him like bieber fever and stuff. =w=
Well in my opinion I would rather meeting a Bieber fever f** then some diehard Justin Bieber hater.

yes yes. =w= since my sister is one and listening to his music almost all the time, i guess i don't really mind, but my head usually hurts with all the loud music she plays. sweatdrop
My dad says the same thing when I play my guitar on distortion.
TheMaskedViolist
Micheal jackson was so awesome but I don't understand why people hate him!
He was awesome as!
Was it because of his childhood? The drugs? His colour?
What do you people have against him?

Familiar Player

x X Pinoyjer X x
MidnightXUchiha
x X Pinoyjer X x
MidnightXUchiha
x X Pinoyjer X x
The thing with Justin Bieber is that hating him is a trend, I mean, go read the comments on the music video for Baby ft. Ludacris, so what if he sounds like a girl, saying you can't sing since you sound like a girl implies women can't sing.

I see where your going, but i don't think he sounds girly. :p Just that his boy is a bit higher pitched then most is all, not bad. Actually i don't really hate him. I actually like his music and being. but what i don't really like is when people there all over him like bieber fever and stuff. =w=
Well in my opinion I would rather meeting a Bieber fever f** then some diehard Justin Bieber hater.

yes yes. =w= since my sister is one and listening to his music almost all the time, i guess i don't really mind, but my head usually hurts with all the loud music she plays. sweatdrop

haha. Xp but at least your dad is there. you play guitar? :p
Some ppl say that he raped kids, but thats b.s.
MidnightXUchiha
x X Pinoyjer X x
MidnightXUchiha
x X Pinoyjer X x
MidnightXUchiha
x X Pinoyjer X x

Yup, The thing with distortion is that when I'm using hard distortion I'm either just playing some random riffs, or making that scratchy sound you get from scratching the strings with your pick on hard distortion, which I understand can be very annoying.

6,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Profitable 100
MidnightXUchiha
Lovely Singer_15
MidnightXUchiha
O.O umm...it just that 1) hears he used to molest little boys. 2)change his real color to something really different 3)he scary looking 4)makes the YEE HOO sound when danceing, and that's about it for me. =w= thoguh his music is somewhat good.

Same, and I was just raised with Rock and Alternative music.

haha, nice. :3 ima pretty ok with all music, but some i like to make fun at times? o:

Me too. My little sister likes Miley Cyrus and I make fun of her in front of my sister.

Familiar Player

x X Pinoyjer X x
MidnightXUchiha
x X Pinoyjer X x
MidnightXUchiha
x X Pinoyjer X x

Yup, The thing with distortion is that when I'm using hard distortion I'm either just playing some random riffs, or making that scratchy sound you get from scratching the strings with your pick on hard distortion, which I understand can be very annoying.

haha, those sounds gets me the shivers sometimes. XD haha. i tried to play with guitar, but failed pretty bad, trying to go Talylor Swift. Xp

Familiar Player

Lovely Singer_15
MidnightXUchiha
Lovely Singer_15
MidnightXUchiha
O.O umm...it just that 1) hears he used to molest little boys. 2)change his real color to something really different 3)he scary looking 4)makes the YEE HOO sound when danceing, and that's about it for me. =w= thoguh his music is somewhat good.

haha, nice. :3 ima pretty ok with all music, but some i like to make fun at times? o:

Me too. My little sister likes Miley Cyrus and I make fun of her in front of my sister.

haha, that's pretty mean haha. XD but have you seen parodys of miley cyrus? :p
MidnightXUchiha
x X Pinoyjer X x
MidnightXUchiha
x X Pinoyjer X x
MidnightXUchiha
x X Pinoyjer X x

haha, those sounds gets me the shivers sometimes. XD haha. i tried to play with guitar, but failed pretty bad, trying to go Talylor Swift. Xp
Failed trying to be like taylor swift? All you really need for that is to learn some chords or basic plucking, you could probably do that if you tried hard enough.
For the record, Micheal did not intentionally change his skin color. If you have ever seen someone going through the disease, it is not something someone would fake. It doesn't make you look white, it makes you look dead, as it drains all the pigment from your skin. :/

Familiar Player

x X Pinoyjer X x
MidnightXUchiha
x X Pinoyjer X x
MidnightXUchiha
x X Pinoyjer X x

Failed trying to be like taylor swift? All you really need for that is to learn some chords or basic plucking, you could probably do that if you tried hard enough.

Haha, i wouldn't be able to play a musical insturment in the house, since it makes such a fuss since i don't like learning and doing basics when people are around, and im pretty much with just being quiet, hearing nothing but silence. =w= haha.

6,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Profitable 100
MidnightXUchiha
Lovely Singer_15
MidnightXUchiha
Lovely Singer_15
MidnightXUchiha

Yeah, I know. But my sister doesn't care, she knows I'm joking. And yeah I have.

Familiar Player

Lovely Singer_15
MidnightXUchiha
Lovely Singer_15
MidnightXUchiha
Lovely Singer_15
MidnightXUchiha

Yeah, I know. But my sister doesn't care, she knows I'm joking. And yeah I have.

ha, so you really like Miley Cyrus then? :3

6,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Profitable 100
MidnightXUchiha
Lovely Singer_15
MidnightXUchiha
Lovely Singer_15
MidnightXUchiha

ha, so you really like Miley Cyrus then? :3

No I don't, I like making fun of her.
--Personalize this formatting--

Well, after he changed his color, which most people thought was bad enough already, all of that drug bullshit began, and the incident with his baby, too. But I'm not to sure, I actually liked him. For my birthday, my friends got me a Micheal Jackson one million dollar bill, even though it was fake. I bring it everywhere with me in memory of the dead pop king.
--Customize it in Tools > Add-Ons > Extensions > GaiaFormat > Options--

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces