Questionable Inquisitor

6,400 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Guildmember 100
rodjalali
Phenix_Phox
TheMaskedViolist
Micheal jackson was so awesome but I don't understand why people hate him!
He was awesome as!
Was it because of his childhood? The drugs? His colour?
What do you people have against him?

(He was actually bad a.ss ;o XDD)

Mk Peoples..I'm going to start off with this ;D ~

Why I think people "Hate" Him.

1.They are idiots for not getting their facts straight.
2.They beileve everything on the internet.
3. They think he "Bleached" Himself, And he actually has a desease Vitiligo..Look it up ;D

Why I think all of the sudden people love him now heart

1. You never know how beautifull and great a person can be, until their gone D: I know that because I went to visit my Grandpa in the hospital, then left to go home..next week he was put in a nursery home..and was found (The word), And not breathing.. crying I never knew he would be gone..just like that...

2. They kinda use it as a "Fad" Basicly I think its because their friends usually are on the topic, and you just join in..and you actually start to like him..:]

3. They Listen to what others say without facts that they've seen themselves.

(BTW Hate is a strong word..I don't HATE anyone..maybe dislike...)

~Thanks for commenting and things ;D, I hope you understand my point of veiw.
Hate is when you dis-like someone and also have feelings off wanting to rip them apart. lulz.. At least for me it is. Anyways, sorry for off-topicness but felt like saying that.

XD Its k, and yeah but the difference is..You do want to kill them when you hate..when you dislike..you want to throw stuff at them right?

Friendly Friend

9,150 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
Phenix_Phox
rodjalali
Phenix_Phox
TheMaskedViolist
He was awesome as!

3. They think he "Bleached" Himself, And he actually has a desease Vitiligo..Look it up ;D

1. You never know how beautifull and great a person can be, until their gone D: I know that because I went to visit my Grandpa in the hospital, then left to go home..next week he was put in a nursery home..and was found (The word), And not breathing.. crying I never knew he would be gone..just like that...

2. They kinda use it as a "Fad" Basicly I think its because their friends usually are on the topic, and you just join in..and you actually start to like him..:]

Hate is when you dis-like someone and also have feelings off wanting to rip them apart. lulz.. At least for me it is. Anyways, sorry for off-topicness but felt like saying that.

XD Its k, and yeah but the difference is..You do want to kill them when you hate..when you dislike..you want to throw stuff at them right?

It varies but generally speaking, yes. xP
micheal jackson was not a child molester there's no proof so prove it b***h
I love MJ for ever!!! heart heart

Leaf

"Being dead sure cleans up a girl's reputation."

Shirtless Fatcat

mj was sweet btw HE WAS NOT A MALESTER THE STUPID KIDS PARENTS LIED I HATE PEOPLE LIKE THT STUPID KIDS PARNETS!

3,600 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Junior Trader 100
x X Pinoyjer X x
MidnightXUchiha
x X Pinoyjer X x
Maybe people just plain don't like him, not everyone in the world is going to like one person.

True. o: like with Justin Bieber. =w=
The thing with Justin Bieber is that hating him is a trend, I mean, go read the comments on the music video for Baby ft. Ludacris, so what if he sounds like a girl, saying you can't sing since you sound like a girl implies women can't sing.

I think it's a good "trend" for hating him. He's a sickening little boy-girl that can't sing. Women sound more like men when they sing than HIM. I don't even KNOW what Justin Beiber is... a boy or a girl? We shall never know. xD
x X Pinoyjer X x
LOVELIFE4SHUR
x X Pinoyjer X x
LOVELIFE4SHUR
x X Pinoyjer X x
It's called plastic surgery and rhinoplasty, tons of people do it.

well tons of ppl are stupid then..
ppl should just aceept wat they are and do what thy can with wat they havee
And who are you to tell people what they should and shouldn't do? If someone wants to change their looks, let them do whatever the hell they want.

first off im not ordering anyone im suggesting theres a huge difference...
Well can you explain why you think people should accept the way they are. That means no using make up, no styling hair, no bathing, no clothes. Now would you be fine living like that?
It's a fallacy to take an individuals argument (Plastic surgery is bad/wrong what have you) and change it into something else (It's bad to apply makeup, bathe, wear clothes, and style your hair).

3,150 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
Lol well his music was only good as a kid got super shitty and hes an alleged child molester, Uh he did so many drugs that in the end it was his death, he was just plain creepy when he was alive and now that hes dead he looks more normal than as a walking corpse. :/
VoodooDollMunchy
x X Pinoyjer X x
MidnightXUchiha
x X Pinoyjer X x
Maybe people just plain don't like him, not everyone in the world is going to like one person.

True. o: like with Justin Bieber. =w=
The thing with Justin Bieber is that hating him is a trend, I mean, go read the comments on the music video for Baby ft. Ludacris, so what if he sounds like a girl, saying you can't sing since you sound like a girl implies women can't sing.

I think it's a good "trend" for hating him. He's a sickening little boy-girl that can't sing. Women sound more like men when they sing than HIM. I don't even KNOW what Justin Beiber is... a boy or a girl? We shall never know. xD
Well in music does gender effect sound in any way? As I said, just because he's a boy who sounds like a girl doesn't mean that he can't sing, for that implies women can't sing.
Dig_ophelia
x X Pinoyjer X x
LOVELIFE4SHUR
x X Pinoyjer X x
LOVELIFE4SHUR
x X Pinoyjer X x
It's called plastic surgery and rhinoplasty, tons of people do it.

well tons of ppl are stupid then..
ppl should just aceept wat they are and do what thy can with wat they havee
And who are you to tell people what they should and shouldn't do? If someone wants to change their looks, let them do whatever the hell they want.

Well can you explain why you think people should accept the way they are. That means no using make up, no styling hair, no bathing, no clothes. Now would you be fine living like that?
It's a fallacy to take an individuals argument (Plastic surgery is bad/wrong what have you) and change it into something else (It's bad to apply makeup, bathe, wear clothes, and style your hair).
In exactly what way? If it's bad to change your appearance by surgical means then why should changing your appearance in any way be any better?
haters gonna hate. ppl think he raped some kids but he was proven innocent of all the charges but they will do anything to ruin a pop stars rep.
and the ppl who hate him for his skin color are stupid. it's not his fault that he had a skin disease. neutral
x X Pinoyjer X x
Dig_ophelia
x X Pinoyjer X x
LOVELIFE4SHUR
x X Pinoyjer X x

In exactly what way? If it's bad to change your appearance by surgical means then why should changing your appearance in any way be any better?

don't forget that some people actually NEED plastic surgery like if they were in a car accident or ppl who have giant tumors on their face.
bankaininja vs the E4
x X Pinoyjer X x
Dig_ophelia
x X Pinoyjer X x
LOVELIFE4SHUR
x X Pinoyjer X x

don't forget that some people actually NEED plastic surgery like if they were in a car accident or ppl who have giant tumors on their face.
True, though as stated earlier, someone said having plastic surgery makes you a weirdo.

Questionable Inquisitor

6,400 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Guildmember 100
rodjalali
Phenix_Phox
rodjalali
Phenix_Phox
TheMaskedViolist
He was awesome as!

It varies but generally speaking, yes. xP

Ahhh that makes sense XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas