• Inquisitor 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Guildmember 100
x X Pinoyjer X x
DrkBtlTiger
x X Pinoyjer X x
MidnightXUchiha
x X Pinoyjer X x
Maybe people just plain don't like him, not everyone in the world is going to like one person.

True. o: like with Justin Bieber. =w=
The thing with Justin Bieber is that hating him is a trend, I mean, go read the comments on the music video for Baby ft. Ludacris, so what if he sounds like a girl, saying you can't sing since you sound like a girl implies women can't sing.
No its because he's a guy and not a woman.
And how does gender effect singing?

XD, Kinda it does, because most men sing bass and all those other way of singing and most women sing...alto? I dunno I'm not a real music type person like that XD, but reallly effects it like if you were a man, you could sing in a womens tone , thats fine ;o

~FIND YOUR CARLNESS XD
ButtonsGo63
J----lynn
ButtonsGo63
J----lynn
ButtonsGo63
J----lynn
I dont think it makes any sense why peope would hate MJ.
If it wasnt for him he there wouldnt be ANY ofthe music that the peple have today. Nomatter who it is every artist jas started thir career somehow because of him.
When peple say he 'touched ittle kids' or whatever they are sooooo stupid ! People shouldstay out of it because first of all they don't know the whole storyand most people have no idea about him or his childhood and its kind of annoying to hear people say that about him.
Its not like when he "became" white he even changed or anything i just think that people who don't like MJ are really like ... woooooow ! and they should eithe be thankful or not say anything.

Anyways thats how i see it ... smile

that was beautiful crying

Oh ! Really ? Thanks smile
I think it kinda just makes sense that way.

dude! im like crying inside and out bcuz that was very tounching! hav u evr thot of being a speeker or protester, or sum1 like al sharpton? only better?

Mmm... not really. This is kind of just one of the things that get me upset when people say stuff.

well ur really gud at speaking ur mind!

Aha ! Yeah ive been told that. On certain things i just dont let it go cause i know im right. I am very stubborn like that

3,500 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
J----lynn
ButtonsGo63
J----lynn
ButtonsGo63
J----lynn

dude! im like crying inside and out bcuz that was very tounching! hav u evr thot of being a speeker or protester, or sum1 like al sharpton? only better?

Mmm... not really. This is kind of just one of the things that get me upset when people say stuff.

Aha ! Yeah ive been told that. On certain things i just dont let it go cause i know im right. I am very stubborn like that

woah! it realy helps 2 claim a point!
ButtonsGo63
J----lynn
ButtonsGo63
J----lynn
ButtonsGo63
J----lynn

Well yeah it does, so i decided to get my point out there !

3,500 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
J----lynn
ButtonsGo63
J----lynn
ButtonsGo63
J----lynn

awsum! i like it wen peeple just throw thier opinions out there. it shows ur a free speeker, and sumtimes it makes me laff a little cuz its mostly about a wierd argument. but this isnt a wierd argument talk2hand . its, MICHAEL JACKSON!! xd
Phenix_Phox
x X Pinoyjer X x
DrkBtlTiger
x X Pinoyjer X x
MidnightXUchiha
x X Pinoyjer X x
Maybe people just plain don't like him, not everyone in the world is going to like one person.

True. o: like with Justin Bieber. =w=
The thing with Justin Bieber is that hating him is a trend, I mean, go read the comments on the music video for Baby ft. Ludacris, so what if he sounds like a girl, saying you can't sing since you sound like a girl implies women can't sing.

XD, Kinda it does, because most men sing bass and all those other way of singing and most women sing...alto? I dunno I'm not a real music type person like that XD, but reallly effects it like if you were a man, you could sing in a womens tone , thats fine ;o

~FIND YOUR CARLNESS XD
So if a man is born with the voice of a wonderful female singer, he cannot sing due to the fact he sounds like a girl? Just because he is a man and sounds like a woman does not mean a thing.

1,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
i agree
x X Pinoyjer X x
ButtonsGo63
J----lynn
ButtonsGo63
J----lynn
ButtonsGo63
J----lynn

awsum! i like it wen peeple just throw thier opinions out there. it shows ur a free speeker, and sumtimes it makes me laff a little cuz its mostly about a wierd argument. but this isnt a wierd argument talk2hand . its, MICHAEL JACKSON!! xd

Yeah, i know what you mean its good to have something to say about your own opinion.

Questionable Inquisitor

6,400 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Guildmember 100
x X Pinoyjer X x
Phenix_Phox
x X Pinoyjer X x
DrkBtlTiger
x X Pinoyjer X x

~FIND YOUR CARLNESS XD
So if a man is born with the voice of a wonderful female singer, he cannot sing due to the fact he sounds like a girl? Just because he is a man and sounds like a woman does not mean a thing.

Well, I kinda didn't say that if you were a man that you couldn't I just said that MOST men sing in the basic tones, but if he was born with a female voice yes he can sing, its all upon If he decides to really.

3,500 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
J----lynn
ButtonsGo63
J----lynn
ButtonsGo63
J----lynn

Yeah, i know what you mean its good to have something to say about your own opinion.

isnt it?
Some say that his child molestations were never proved

2,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
The past is the past. Although MJ might [I say 'might' and not 'has' because I can't say that he's done anything bad] have done some stupid things, it was all in the past.
Forget the past, worry about the present and don't think about the future till it comes.

6,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I have nothing to it! I just love his music

Friendly Friend

9,150 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
Phenix_Phox
TheMaskedViolist
Micheal jackson was so awesome but I don't understand why people hate him!
He was awesome as!
Was it because of his childhood? The drugs? His colour?
What do you people have against him?

(He was actually bad a.ss ;o XDD)

Mk Peoples..I'm going to start off with this ;D ~

Why I think people "Hate" Him.

1.They are idiots for not getting their facts straight.
2.They beileve everything on the internet.
3. They think he "Bleached" Himself, And he actually has a desease Vitiligo..Look it up ;D

Why I think all of the sudden people love him now heart

1. You never know how beautifull and great a person can be, until their gone D: I know that because I went to visit my Grandpa in the hospital, then left to go home..next week he was put in a nursery home..and was found (The word), And not breathing.. crying I never knew he would be gone..just like that...

2. They kinda use it as a "Fad" Basicly I think its because their friends usually are on the topic, and you just join in..and you actually start to like him..:]

3. They Listen to what others say without facts that they've seen themselves.

(BTW Hate is a strong word..I don't HATE anyone..maybe dislike...)

~Thanks for commenting and things ;D, I hope you understand my point of veiw.
Hate is when you dis-like someone and also have feelings off wanting to rip them apart. lulz.. At least for me it is. Anyways, sorry for off-topicness but felt like saying that.
crying crying crying crying crying crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces