Welcome to Gaia! ::

2,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
Micheal jackson was so awesome but I don't understand why people hate him!
He was awesome as!
Was it because of his childhood? The drugs? His colour?
What do you people have against him?
Maybe people just plain don't like him, not everyone in the world is going to like one person.

Familiar Player

O.O umm...it just that 1) hears he used to molest little boys. 2)change his real color to something really different 3)he scary looking 4)makes the YEE HOO sound when danceing, and that's about it for me. =w= thoguh his music is somewhat good.

750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
dramallama wahmbulance

People accuse him of being a ****** and molesting young children, when he really didn't do that and it was a media hox to get MJ to pay them money. exclaim

2,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
what does molest mean?

MidnightXUchiha
O.O umm...it just that 1) hears he used to molest little boys. 2)change his real color to something really different 3)he scary looking 4)makes the YEE HOO sound when danceing, and that's about it for me. =w= thoguh his music is somewhat good.

Familiar Player

TheMaskedViolist
what does molest mean?

MidnightXUchiha

molest is touching without the other not wanting to let you do anything. o:
TheMaskedViolist
what does molest mean?

MidnightXUchiha
To sexually harass or abuse.

Familiar Player

x X Pinoyjer X x
Maybe people just plain don't like him, not everyone in the world is going to like one person.

True. o: like with Justin Bieber. =w=
MidnightXUchiha
x X Pinoyjer X x

The thing with Justin Bieber is that hating him is a trend, I mean, go read the comments on the music video for Baby ft. Ludacris, so what if he sounds like a girl, saying you can't sing since you sound like a girl implies women can't sing.

6,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Profitable 100
MidnightXUchiha

Same, and I was just raised with Rock and Alternative music.

Familiar Player

x X Pinoyjer X x
MidnightXUchiha
x X Pinoyjer X x

The thing with Justin Bieber is that hating him is a trend, I mean, go read the comments on the music video for Baby ft. Ludacris, so what if he sounds like a girl, saying you can't sing since you sound like a girl implies women can't sing.

I see where your going, but i don't think he sounds girly. :p Just that his boy is a bit higher pitched then most is all, not bad. Actually i don't really hate him. I actually like his music and being. but what i don't really like is when people there all over him like bieber fever and stuff. =w=
MidnightXUchiha
x X Pinoyjer X x
MidnightXUchiha
x X Pinoyjer X x

I see where your going, but i don't think he sounds girly. :p Just that his boy is a bit higher pitched then most is all, not bad. Actually i don't really hate him. I actually like his music and being. but what i don't really like is when people there all over him like bieber fever and stuff. =w=
Well in my opinion I would rather meeting a Bieber fever f** then some diehard Justin Bieber hater.

Familiar Player

x X Pinoyjer X x
MidnightXUchiha
x X Pinoyjer X x
MidnightXUchiha
x X Pinoyjer X x

Well in my opinion I would rather meeting a Bieber fever f** then some diehard Justin Bieber hater.

yes yes. =w= since my sister is one and listening to his music almost all the time, i guess i don't really mind, but my head usually hurts with all the loud music she plays. sweatdrop

Familiar Player

Lovely Singer_15
MidnightXUchiha

Same, and I was just raised with Rock and Alternative music.

haha, nice. :3 ima pretty ok with all music, but some i like to make fun at times? o:
MidnightXUchiha
x X Pinoyjer X x
MidnightXUchiha
x X Pinoyjer X x
MidnightXUchiha
x X Pinoyjer X x

yes yes. =w= since my sister is one and listening to his music almost all the time, i guess i don't really mind, but my head usually hurts with all the loud music she plays. sweatdrop
My dad says the same thing when I play my guitar on distortion.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff