Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Lover

GET OVER IT. I mean seriously if they don't care about him but they care enough to post a whole thread all about it. I mean really. It dosen't make sense. I know I'mma goign to get swear responses. Well then fine. I will report you. Have it your way ^^ I'll also be here so if you say something that I really do not want to hear... I bet other people wouldn't either. You know what happens. I'm watching Y-O-U-

Aurora ^^
And I'm sure those people celebrate/reflect upon at least one person's life on the anniversary of their death. It's normal, it's just what people. I don't see why they have a problem with it.

Dangerous Lover

MJ-Moonwalker-MJ
And I'm sure those people celebrate/reflect upon at least one person's life on the anniversary of their death. It's normal, it's just what people. I don't see why they have a problem with it.

Yeah thats my point WHATS WRONG WITH BELIEVING HE 'S ALIVE~!

4,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
He's alive in his music heart

Dangerous Lover

Amber Candy Kisses
He's alive in his music heart

THats what I said too!
You know..I think Michael got his wish when he said 'I'd like to live forever.'...People never forgot Elvis..His legacy is still alive...It'll be the same for Michael...His legacy will never die...
Well, I guess that might be right in a sense. In one of his interviews, he was asked about how he wanted to be buried, and that was his reply. But in another interview, he quotes Michelangelo to reflect his desire to at least leave a part of himself when he dies: "I know the creator will go, but his work survives. That is why to escape death, I attempt to bind my soul to my work."

He definitely has done that.

Dangerous Lover

Yeah. He's known for lots of things. But I hate it when people say GET OVER IT v.v

9,050 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
I think the reason why people say get over it is because they see how much attention Michael Jackson is getting. It's as if people would do anything for him...seriously. So that could be irritating them. It irritates me as well seeing how much attention one person get's after they die but when he was alive they were treating him like s**t.. cuse meh language =w= but still. 0.- I'm not much of a fan of Michael Jackson and a lot of people saying how he's like a god but I just watch and don't make any opinion about him since I don't know the guy personally.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff