Welcome to Gaia! ::

whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhy

2,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Member 100
No man ever .... dance as ... sing like him, make videos like ... a woman look like ... but despite that michael is a brand with his moonwalk and grab the waistband of his pants and dance boldly ... seduce women with their movements and make beautiful songs like "ben" ... get along with a monkey without being hit and kill ... may have died from drugs or antibiotics or whatever ... but as concerts, shows and songs like like ... never again!!

2,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Member 100
the saddest thing is ... people really recognized his work after his death ... and his humanity beautiful ... beautiful humanity, was the man .... that died? " maybe to make people realize that the bears are ... and never appreciate ... he was the man!!
it sucks that he had passed away!
the reason why is that the doctor decided to over dose him (the doctor is a dumb a**)
And when they announced that mj sadly passed away he fled from the seen. but now he has LIFE in prison.
also i feel really bad for his kids.
crying crying crying
xd wahmbulance dramallama emo
rilly sad so much memories frm him cant keep continueing crying crying crying crying

3,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
NANI KUSANAGUI
the saddest thing is ... people really recognized his work after his death ... and his humanity beautiful ... beautiful humanity, was the man .... that died? " maybe to make people realize that the bears are ... and never appreciate ... he was the man!!

User Image
michael jackson 4 life<3

4,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
He died because it was his time crying

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
I think the doctor is bad! mad for making him dose. Why would a doctor do that?
His family must be really sad that he is in jail. It is so sad that Michael Jackson
had to die. You might want to watch thisUnable to identify Vimeo video URL. crying
sad cry

3,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
I CAN'T BELIEVE HE HAD TO DIE !! IF HE WAS STILL A LIVE HE WOULD HATE
THE MAD DOCTOR WHO MADE HIM DIE cry crying neutral !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW THAT THE
DOCTOR IS IN JAIL HIS FAMILY MUST BE REALLY SAD .. sad cry question exclaim

950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Magical Noob

I hate that doctor now and I'm glad he's in jail!! He should get the electric chair for what he did!!!! T-T

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff