Dangerous Lunatic

Then why the ******** are you here?

Friend

[Zombie Cookies]
I do.
User Image

Full of win.

Friendly Dabbler

I ,for one, am sick of hearing about him. It was old and stupid last year and this year it's worse. He wasn't God, Muhammed, or Jesus. He didn't set men free or did he change the world for the better. He was as suspected ***** and child molester. So why do people idolize and revere him so much? Just because he is dead, suddenly he is this wonderful guy? Sorry..It doesn't really work that way.
jour vert
[Zombie Cookies]
I do.
User Image

Full of win.

User Image
MJ is full of win.
And so is your avatar!

Friend

[Zombie Cookies]
jour vert
[Zombie Cookies]
I do.
User Image

Full of win.

User Image
MJ is full of win.
And so is your avatar!

Yes, he is. And, thank you. mrgreen
User Image
I don't!!! biggrin

Rampaging Kitten

Tattered Irish Smile
I ,for one, am sick of hearing about him. It was old and stupid last year and this year it's worse. He wasn't God, Muhammed, or Jesus. He didn't set men free or did he change the world for the better. He was as suspected ***** and child molester. So why do people idolize and revere him so much? Just because he is dead, suddenly he is this wonderful guy? Sorry..It doesn't really work that way.

He isn't God. But he was a damn good artist. You wouldn't believe how many artist out there have said that he has been an inspriation for their music careers and the reason why they are doing music today. Yeah, he was a suspected ***** and child molester, but was it true? Until we know it's true, I don't believe any damn tabloid nor what any person says until I get true proof either from his journals or someone he trusted and knew.

I already gave the reason why people idolize him, sorry that it's not good enough for you, but he was and forever will be a wonderful person. Just because YOU don't see it that way, doesn't mean that he isn't.

If someone close to you or an artist, actor or someone you idolized died, wouldn't YOU want someone to respect them? Not saying you have to CARE, but you have to have some decent respect instead of acting like a stubborn mule and whining, 'Why does anyone care', 'why should we care?' Than don't care. Don't come into a forum that is dedicated to remember Michael to expect that you'll have someone agree with you. It doesn't work that way.
jour vert
[Zombie Cookies]
jour vert
[Zombie Cookies]
I do.
User Image

Full of win.

User Image
MJ is full of win.
And so is your avatar!

User Image

User Image
I dont really care but some people do!! My cousin loves him sooo much she had her dance teacher make up a dance for the compotion. She is obseesed but I could care less.

Friend

[Zombie Cookies]
jour vert
[Zombie Cookies]
jour vert
[Zombie Cookies]
I do.
User Image

Full of win.

User Image
MJ is full of win.
And so is your avatar!

User Image

User Image

User Image

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

6,700 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Brandisher 100
Tattered Irish Smile

Those allegations were made by a woman with a history of trying to extort money out of celebrities. She made a bullshit claim in a grab for his fortune.

No, he wasn't God, but he was extremly talented and (from what I hear) he was an extremly nice guy. If anything, his strange behavior was the result of being famous since the age of 5 and his father abusing him. MJ was a legend for a reason. Watch This Is It and you'll see what I mean.

Though, I do think celebrating the one-year anniversary of his un-timely passing is a bit over-the-top. I feel bad for his kids. They have to grow up without a father and a mother who isn't involved with their lives AT ALL.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff