Dropped Pants
flutterbudget27
Dropped Pants
flutterbudget27
Dropped Pants
i hate mickeal jackson stare

michael jackson was awesome, jerks like u, r just jealous

mickeal jackson like a b***h, and im not jealus biggrin

he wasnt a b***h, alot of ppl make of this fake crap involving him doin things to kids, all that crap is a bunch of bull s**t, these ppl that did spread this, they were just trying to get attention and they were just jealous s**t heads, who obviously didnt have a life, he was awesome and was loved by many ppl, ur just one of those ppl that r jerks

shut up tastes do not discuss biggrin biggrin

all yall shut de f** up if u think mikes gay,,u gay cus ether way u talkin bout him, n he's on ur mine so u gay!!michael was so talented, so inocent, so sweet, nice, everythiin u can imagine in a man!! but de media put him out as a child molestor!!!how could an angle moslest a child comon now, yall need to start thinkin....he was a victim of the media!!!
thriller and bad
toats ABC heart biggrin

4,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
Dropped Pants
you have your tastes, I got mine, and I will not talk about it again

whatever, and btw u must have horrible tastes, wait, u do, jerk
i just cant stop loving you and stranger moscow and tabloid junkie

6,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Billie Jean
all of them
man in the mirror heart heart heart heart
flutterbudget27
Dropped Pants
you have your tastes, I got mine, and I will not talk about it again

whatever, and btw u must have horrible tastes, wait, u do, jerk

Judge not that I lose my time arguing with you
Num_1queen
Dropped Pants
flutterbudget27
Dropped Pants
flutterbudget27
Dropped Pants
i hate mickeal jackson stare

michael jackson was awesome, jerks like u, r just jealous

he wasnt a b***h, alot of ppl make of this fake crap involving him doin things to kids, all that crap is a bunch of bull s**t, these ppl that did spread this, they were just trying to get attention and they were just jealous s**t heads, who obviously didnt have a life, he was awesome and was loved by many ppl, ur just one of those ppl that r jerks

all yall shut de f** up if u think mikes gay,,u gay cus ether way u talkin bout him, n he's on ur mine so u gay!!michael was so talented, so inocent, so sweet, nice, everythiin u can imagine in a man!! but de media put him out as a child molestor!!!how could an angle moslest a child comon now, yall need to start thinkin....he was a victim of the media!!!

meddle not where you are not called
Dropped Pants
Num_1queen
Dropped Pants
flutterbudget27
Dropped Pants

meddle not where you are not called

shut de f3k up!! stupid..go suk a d3k

3,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
I like Blackor WHite ! i love how hes so nice and kind and not racis !
BohemianAssassin
What's your favorite Michael Jackson song?

Mine's "Man in the mirror". The lyrics are really powerful. Especially when he sings "I'm gonna make a change for once in my life."
thriller

2,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
thriller is my favorite heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers