Welcome to Gaia! ::

850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
who really nose but is doctor

Shy Gaian

No one will ever know. But on the question - did you mean "Or did he wanna die.?" I hardley doubt he would have wanted to die. I saw his interview with oprah - and he said he was lucky to be alive.
well it was on the damn news
I heard that it was the doctor who made him die I guess the doctor gave him some medicine that made him get sick and die

3,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
the doctor of mj gose to my church and he was cryin sayin that "he was in the wong place at the wrong time"and he was accused of doing something that he did not do i bet his kids miss him i wached the mj funeral on the t.v sad
He was murdered. The story behind this is very interesting and you can make the chose yourself. After completing yet another rehersal, Michael returned home to gets some rest. Usually he would take medicine to go to sleep which in this case is propofol. After hours of not sleeping and the doctor refusing to give him this drugs he finally gave in and gave him a shoot of propofal which is only suspose to be given in the operation room no matter what. You are also suspose to keep an eye on the patient until awakened. The doctor left the room claiming he left for 2 minutes to us the bathroom but when they checked his phone history they found that he actually had made 3 call around 45 minutes each. When he then returned to the room Michael was not breathing. He continued to give him CPR on top of the bed for about 30 minutes (mind you people are suspose to do CPR on hard places only but if you do it on a bed it just like pushing them on the bed and it has no effect). Any doctor should know this. So forum what do you think now?
It's hard for me to decide this one..

I know he NEVER wanted to die. He loved life way too much. and he woulden't do that to his children.

As for if it was murder...Honestly...I don't think it was....Manslaughter, maybe...

I believe Murray was VERY irresponsible and neglectful....As a pro, he should have known that propofol should NEVER be used outside the hospital...and he should have known that while someone is under the drug, they have to be constantly monitered...Not to mention he mixed the drug with other sedatives, that have been proven to be deadly if combined....

I don't think Murray meant to kill him...It was an accident...A stupid, stupid accident that could have easily been avoided...I believe it was manslaughter..

2,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Michael Jackson ain't dead! He's sippin' Rum Runners with Elvis and Billy Mays on an island south of Florida. It's called Heaven... :^)

THE DOCTOR KILLED HIM DANG FLABBIT!!! WHY DO YOU THINK THE DOC. WAS ON THE RUN? WHAT, DID HE NEED EXORCISE OR SOMETHING!?! stressed scream

I am very serious about MJ's death. Especially death in general when it comes to "murder".
Micheal died from over dose from doctor
Also micheal's doctor was in greed for the money thats why he over dosed him
mimikiti
He was murdered. The story behind this is very interesting and you can make the chose yourself. After completing yet another rehersal, Michael returned home to gets some rest. Usually he would take medicine to go to sleep which in this case is propofol. After hours of not sleeping and the doctor refusing to give him this drugs he finally gave in and gave him a shoot of propofal which is only suspose to be given in the operation room no matter what. You are also suspose to keep an eye on the patient until awakened. The doctor left the room claiming he left for 2 minutes to us the bathroom but when they checked his phone history they found that he actually had made 3 call around 45 minutes each. When he then returned to the room Michael was not breathing. He continued to give him CPR on top of the bed for about 30 minutes (mind you people are suspose to do CPR on hard places only but if you do it on a bed it just like pushing them on the bed and it has no effect). Any doctor should know this. So forum what do you think now?

Yeah. But the weird thing is, that where ever they had put MJ's body, it was found missing. So I started saying, "What if MJ had risen and was the second coming of Jesus?" The man basically is a Jesus all his own... He's been to Hell and back and had fought back on his 9th life. Someone had to be close to him or must have known where his body was placed in order to take it.
the great tony 1010
they say that the docter gave him a diffrent medicance and died

i herd that he gave him to much.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out