Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Conversationalist 100
@ImmTae

exactly, he is DEAD, he cant read/hear what you say...
You wanna know something?

You could say the same thing about the Twilight Forum. But do you wanna know why it's still there?
It's a fun place for Fans and Anti's to discuss or just piss each other off.
So it will never go away, probably like this thread, or this forum.

Your just going to have to live with it!

4,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
The Piano God
He died a year ago! whoop-dee-phukkin-doo!

yea he was a good artist but damn gaia do you have to keep this open for the rest of us to look at it? and the other "fans" of his need to move on too because im sick of looking at this subforum every time i go into this forum choice because the man is dead! Yes! Dead! i mean hell he was a good artist but how about you stop worshiping him and GTFO with your life!

Damn ppl!

Get your sht together!

Do we have a problem here?!

i miss him he was sick his songs were ugly and he pop it up
Why the phukk do ppl worship him after he phukkin dies?!?! Seriously?! You guys are some messed up ppl. While hes alive you make fun of him like "hehe he likes to touch little children" or "omg michael jackson is white now" And please don't lie to yourself about making fun his a** because we both know you did. Then when he dies you guys worship him. Wtf?!?! HES DEAD!!! HE CAN NOT PHUKKIN HEAR YOU?! If you guys were true Michael Jackson fans you would have been worshiping him and say good stuff about him while he was ALIVE!!!

You people are messed up...
To tell you the truth, I don't like michael jackson's music. It just wasn't catchy. And seirously!? Its been a whole year now! The only song I like that he made are songs from when he was part of the jackson 5! Hey idea , heres an idea ! Just get over him and find a new band or singer that you like! Maybe someone like Relient k or Nickelback! They have talent!

Sorry, I was overreacting.

Leaf

if you're going to hate, don't call him an artist.

And spell out your curse words.
k, i have to admit his funerel is pissing me off too , like i know he was a big shot singer and had lots of fans but every station on the tv was MJ for like a month ! they gotta get over it even tho it might be hard , and ppl stop talking s**t about him even tho he is a little strange ;p

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff