Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ashley the Anime Goddess
xsarawrr
lmao he was a molester

lmao and you're pathetic

"Quote: 'If I were a better person I would ignore them and get on with my life....but I'm not. HA!!'"
idk idk that quote makes you sound pretty pathetic.
if this jessika gurl really loved him that much and knew that much about him then why did she spell his name differently two times? hmmm... shows that that story is true and how much you love him...haha, weirdo
cRaYoNs On FiRe
hi im jessika. i was the kid in skool a few years ago who always got made fun of for my love of michael jackson. i know everything about him.(or at least everything the interweb would tell meabout michael) his birthday,how manny siblings he had there names my ipod is loaded with mj(and EDM happy hardcore techno etc)i know all his moves and i used to wear a white sparklie glove everyday to skool. despite the laughter i didnt care i loved mj very much. and when i went to wal mart to buy a michael jackson t shirt....there were none. so of to the carlos t shirt(wich is closed now btw) to have one SPECIALLY MADE! ya i worshipped michael. and i suffered socially for it. but now that hes dead...i walk into wal mart theres posters t shirts everything i wanted....but there was also kids from the years back that said they hated mj and hated me for loving mj that were buying the mj gear! WTF?!?! now all the kids are running around saying "oh i love michale jackson ya hes awsome!" when the same kids were making fun of me for being that way! its so damn anoying i think i could just kiil them. where were all the fans when he was alive? did it really take his death for people to realize how precious michael was(is)? i miss him so much. and all the fakey kids who are just fallowing trends are a disgrace.

i know i totally agree,,i was never a bigg fan but i was always the one sayin i didnt care what he was accused of i was still a minnie fan, while everybody was calling himm s**t and making jokes..now that hes dead everyones all i love mj! rediculous!
cRaYoNs On FiRe
BlackTigerLily17
i agree in the biggest way possible, jessika.

thank you heart

np, anytime lol. i know how it goes xp

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas