Welcome to Gaia! ::

yea i feel srry for u and michael but it has been so long and sooo many ppl talkin bout it jus stop its annoying and irritating to me soo freakin much gosh
get off is d*** and piss off
wait is u tellin me to get off his d**k and piss off cuz im the one tryin to tell people to jus top tlkin bout him sooo yea if u dnt like wat im sayin then dnt reply okkk thnx
zhenfeng
For more information visit:http://www.15usd.net
wat is that even 4 we is tlkin bout MICAHAEL JACKSON or unless that is about him
Get over it, huh?

Wanna say that to them?

User Image
Lol, just because you're annoying with people talking about him and his death and have moved on, doesn't mean the rest of the world has. Be a little less selfish, please.~
Monopuu
Lol, just because you're annoying with people talking about him and his death and have moved on, doesn't mean the rest of the world has. Be a little less selfish, please.~
lol nuthin, im jus sayin how i feel and my opinion if u dnt like it o'well dnt comment on my topic okkk thnx xd
ii--cUTie 4 sho
Monopuu
lol nuthin, im jus sayin how i feel and my opinion if u dnt like it o'well dnt comment on my topic okkk thnx xd

Your opinion that you are forcing onto others by telling them to "get over it". I wouldn't have said anything if you didn't force that statement onto others. stare
Monopuu
ii--cUTie 4 sho
Monopuu

Your opinion that you are forcing onto others by telling them to "get over it". I wouldn't have said anything if you didn't force that statement onto others. stare
acually im not forcing, im jus saying since this event happened over a year ago then we should probabily get over it and if they dnt okay then im fine wit that cuz i cant make people do anything they dnt want to do
Must be that time of the month.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces