Welcome to Gaia! ::

Alzzak
Kiba Shinzu

Haters gonna hate, I know. But I don't think its right for a person to judge a person harshly if they do not know them.
I leave you with this little line, in hopes we both grow up a little.

Just because you don't agree with it, or understand it or you just plain out don't like it, doesn't give you the right to hate, it or dislike it with any sort of passion. It is a fools act to hate that which they do not know.

Isn't that a two sided statement? The same can be said about loving something or someone that you don't know.

I don't want to start another argument. It is just my thoughts

I guess that's where the term 'Love is Blind' comes from.
Loving someone is harder than hating someone. I know how cheesy that sounds, but its true.
Kiba Shinzu

Haters gonna hate, I know. But I don't think its right for a person to judge a person harshly if they do not know them.

Just because you don't agree with it, or understand it or you just plain out don't like it, doesn't give you the right to hate, it or dislike it with any sort of passion. It is a fools act to hate that which they do not know.

Isn't that a two sided statement? The same can be said about loving something or someone that you don't know.

I don't want to start another argument. It is just my thoughts

4,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Amii lol
but i am trying 2 b mean his family should kick yo a**

What's the point of trying to sound like your from the ghetto when you really even aren't from the ghetto?
Hynoki

-+-+-+-
Ok, so you think I'm "stupid" that's fine. However, I've met him, yes and I still don't think he was "good". I didn't say he didn't make good music. I simply said he was an idiot who was a known drug user and a child molester. Heck I tell them like I see them.

Your, however, right. I shouldn't judge him or anyone else by just looks. True. But then... You judge him as well - though it is in the way of "Oh he's a loving father and cares about his family and etc..."

Dying of a drug over dose does not show "Love" it doesn't even show that you are intelligent enough to know how to love.
If he loved his family soooooooo darn much, then why did he do so many drugs, molest children, and keep letting himself get caught in odd situations so he can be sent to court. Wow that's a funny kind of "love".

Also, I can see arguing with you is useless as well. Your right, that my opinions are just opinions. Just as yours are JUST OPINIONS. Enough said about that.

To you MJ was a hero who should be worshiped until the pigs fly and horses can jump over the moon.
To me MJ was an idiot moron who couldn't provide for his family the way he should have as a father, instead having to go to court SEVERAL times, either on bogus charges or real ones, just to be famous. Did drugs to escape reality, and screwed little boys for his own amusement.

So I don't know how you grew up, but to me, you didn't grow up with alot of knowledge about right and wrong. Heck I just call them like I see them.

I've met MJ, at one his concerts with a backstage pass. I was with my friend Crystal, who like you ADORED the idiot. I was young, we were with her mother, who also ADORED the idiot.
true he could sing, but I wish I hadn't got to go. I was so grossed out by him. I went home and washed my hands afterwards.

So you can say I don't know him, that I've never met him. THen again you stated yourself you don't know me. However, since I just told you that I've met him, then I guess you should eat those words.

Worship him all you want, he's worm food now. (if the worms would even touch him).
-+-+-+-

How is it that you can be such a hypocrite and hate a man so much even though you do not know him. First you say I'm right, but you continue to share your 'mightier than thou' opinion with me nonetheless, just repeating all the useless words you already said.
Call them like you see them. The way you keep talking tells me your like every other person who spends their time looking down upon a person, just because it makes them feel better about themselves. It may not be true, but your 'superior attitude' just seems to be beating everything I say into the ground.

I'm not bothered by your opinion, but I am bothered by how you can talk about something you really know nothing about. So you went to see MJ backstage. That doesn't mean you know him, all it means is that you went to a concert and got to see him. If you sat down with the man and talked, and saw him on a daily basis, then we can talk.
And who are you to say who and what MJ loved. From what I can tell, you are basing that entire opinion on his drug overdose. Overdosing makes him a bad person? I guess I should scold the deaths of Anna Nicole Smith, Marilyn Monroe, Elvis, Brittany Murphy, Judy Garland, Janis Joplin, John Belushi, Jimi Hendrix, and Heath Ledger. And that's only naming a few.

I grew up on MJ's music just fine thank you. I have two loving parents, a caring brother, a sister who relies on me as much as I rely on her. I have never taken a drug, never smoked, still have not had a drink of alcohol, and I attend collage on a regular basis.
Seems to me that I know the difference between right and wrong just fine. Just because I still like Micheal despite his mistakes, and I do not believe he was a child molester does not give you the right to judge me. I still can't properly judge you right now, because like I said, I do not know you.

I never adored Micheal. He gave me something great that helped me find out what I wanted to do in life. This is why I am a FAN and no more. I can't say what he did right or wrong, that is not my business. I am an adult, I have better things to do than judge Micheal about his mistakes, or shake my head at some other celebrities misbehavior.
But know now that the reason I replied to you is because I hate it when people automatically start talking about something they know nothing about. I could never say I'm right, because I said I'm right. I might not be.
you are not right, because everything you said was based on something wrong. Your hate for one man. Grow up. (ignore that grow up line, that was for me, more than it was for you. Writing it made feel a little more even headed, so now I'm less likely to get angry and blow up)

Gracious Friend

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150

-+-+-+-
Ok, so you think I'm "stupid" that's fine. However, I've met him, yes and I still don't think he was "good". I didn't say he didn't make good music. I simply said he was an idiot who was a known drug user and a child molester. Heck I tell them like I see them.

Your, however, right. I shouldn't judge him or anyone else by just looks. True. But then... You judge him as well - though it is in the way of "Oh he's a loving father and cares about his family and etc..."

Dying of a drug over dose does not show "Love" it doesn't even show that you are intelligent enough to know how to love.
If he loved his family soooooooo darn much, then why did he do so many drugs, molest children, and keep letting himself get caught in odd situations so he can be sent to court. Wow that's a funny kind of "love".

Also, I can see arguing with you is useless as well. Your right, that my opinions are just opinions. Just as yours are JUST OPINIONS. Enough said about that.

To you MJ was a hero who should be worshiped until the pigs fly and horses can jump over the moon.
To me MJ was an idiot moron who couldn't provide for his family the way he should have as a father, instead having to go to court SEVERAL times, either on bogus charges or real ones, just to be famous. Did drugs to escape reality, and screwed little boys for his own amusement.

So I don't know how you grew up, but to me, you didn't grow up with alot of knowledge about right and wrong. Heck I just call them like I see them.

I've met MJ, at one his concerts with a backstage pass. I was with my friend Crystal, who like you ADORED the idiot. I was young, we were with her mother, who also ADORED the idiot.
true he could sing, but I wish I hadn't got to go. I was so grossed out by him. I went home and washed my hands afterwards.

So you can say I don't know him, that I've never met him. THen again you stated yourself you don't know me. However, since I just told you that I've met him, then I guess you should eat those words.

Worship him all you want, he's worm food now. (if the worms would even touch him).
-+-+-+-

5,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
that was kinda harsh the man just died
Hynoki
Kiba Shinzu
Hynoki
MTET_97
I'm sooo sick of hearing "AWW! Michael Jackson died that's sooooo sad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"and people of being sad who probably who haven't even heard or know who he is until he died.Yes i know it's sad that the "King of Pop" died and yes,he did make great music but it's time to move on and not dwell on his tragic death.

-+-+-+-
*applauds* THANK YOU! Finally someone understands how I feel. Except about the part where it's sad he died... I'm actually glad he's gone. He was an idiot all the way from his head down to his feet. Forget about him and move on. He was just another human being who ended up dying rich.

I'd rather hear about the normal average people who actually do things for people in thier community than about some rich child molester - yes on two accounts he was! PROVEN GUILTY! - who died of a drug OD.

Get over it poeple. He's dead, end o fstory.
-+-+-+-

...You have no Idea how much I pity everything you just said right now.
I mean really, you wrote with potential, but the content was so under researched.
-points at you seriously-
Do it again, and this time, think it through.

-+-+-+-
Let me correct myself then. *ahem* MJ is no better than OJ. Lets just put it simply. Why do I need to do research on a man that was practically a drug abusive child molester - this was proven IN COURT WITH SUBSTANTIAL PROOF. However, he did make music, which again I still think - in my OWN opinion - that it sucked just as much as he himself did.

He was taking drugs for so long, it's a wonder he lived as long as he did. He wasn't the "KING OF POP" because POP was happening elsewhere before MJ came along - where I have not fully engulfed myself in the research of it since I listen to COUNTRY and other music.

MJ was a known drug user, he continually took drugs for "depression" and other "medical" issues that required drug use. He was usually found in Court for some stupid offense he did, or was blamed for. However, he was a CONFESSED CHILD MOLESTER TWICE CONVICTED!

MJ is nothing more than a sorry rich boy with a past issue with his father. thus the reason he did his best to NOT look like his abusive father. Wow. He was SOME human being.

Rich, famous, and completely drugged. Just as the world wanted him to be. MJ - the idiot that took the ride of his life straight to a drug induced death.... wow a wonderful role model for children.

Teacher: Hey Jimmy what do you want to be when you grow up?
Jimmy: A child molester who orders my physician to drug me so much that I can't feel my own heart beat in my chest!

What a great man he was to society... I SAY HE'S AN IDIOT!

Another thing, he wasn't a great "giver to the community" - Neverland was created for kids, true. However, the way MJ was made it out to become a place you wished never existed. (yes I've visited that place. After MJ died, and personally I spit on the very ground it was on.)

So no matter your opinion, I'm not changing mine. He's just another rich overdoser who ended up killing himself because he couldn't handle life. Basically taking the easy way out, by committing another type of SUICIDE!

there I've specified, and did a little more research. In the end, I still came up with the same conclusion.

He was an idiot, and the world needs to stop mourning him. I'm more torn up about the few officers that were shot in a drive by shooting here in Texas, because they were actually do something to protect someone. These men were REAL, and actually more deserving of honor than MJ EVER was or EVER would be in my book.
-+-+-+-

Hmm I see now that arguing with you is useless. I can't say too much about how silly and dumb you are, but that could be an untrue statement made by my first impression of you.
I do not know you. Therefore, I cannot judge you from a personal or professional point of view.
Before I go however, I will say this.

Your opinions on a man will always be just that. Opinions. It's true that MJ didn't die some noble death saving another person. What he did do was spend his life doing what he loved, and raising his three kids, who only seem to talk about how much they loved him.
I don't know MJ, neither do you, so our opinions are nothing more than meaningless chatter.
What I do know is what Micheal and his music did for me as a person. It helped me through some rough times and helped me find what I wanted to do in life.
I love Micheal Jackson as a person, you do not. He is my hero, while you see him as a worthless human being. But do you know whose opinion matters.
His family. His friends. The people who loved him even for all his faults.

2,650 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
true . ever since he died people all of a sudden started caring about him. like if u dont like him ok, dont like him just because he died

2,650 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
true . ever since he died people all of a sudden started caring about him. like if u dont like him ok, dont like him just because he died
minilaylay
I HAT MICHEAL JACKSON HE'S SO RETARDED!!!! SORRY IF YOU LIKE HIM.

If you relly hate him that much, then that is really sad. You honestly can't hate someone you don't know. Get over it. You didn't know him personally, therefore you have no right to judge him and you shouldn't hate him because of what you think he may or may not have done. If you hate him so much, you shouldn't even be bothering people who do, and don't say you're sorry, you don't mean it. It doesn't matter what wrongs he did or didn't do, what matters is that he made a difference all over the world and played a major role in developing music and dance up to today. He loved and cared about the world. Don't listen to the stupid media and go about saying you hate someone when you have no right to because you don't know the truth about who they are or what they've done.
i liked a few of his songs but he was really scary i felt threatened into listening to them lmao
MTET_97
I'm sooo sick of hearing "AWW! Michael Jackson died that's sooooo sad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"and people of being sad who probably who haven't even heard or know who he is until he died.Yes i know it's sad that the "King of Pop" died and yes,he did make great music but it's time to move on and not dwell on his tragic death.

blah

Gracious Friend

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
Kiba Shinzu
Hynoki
MTET_97

-+-+-+-
*applauds* THANK YOU! Finally someone understands how I feel. Except about the part where it's sad he died... I'm actually glad he's gone. He was an idiot all the way from his head down to his feet. Forget about him and move on. He was just another human being who ended up dying rich.

I'd rather hear about the normal average people who actually do things for people in thier community than about some rich child molester - yes on two accounts he was! PROVEN GUILTY! - who died of a drug OD.

Get over it poeple. He's dead, end o fstory.
-+-+-+-

...You have no Idea how much I pity everything you just said right now.
I mean really, you wrote with potential, but the content was so under researched.
-points at you seriously-
Do it again, and this time, think it through.

-+-+-+-
Let me correct myself then. *ahem* MJ is no better than OJ. Lets just put it simply. Why do I need to do research on a man that was practically a drug abusive child molester - this was proven IN COURT WITH SUBSTANTIAL PROOF. However, he did make music, which again I still think - in my OWN opinion - that it sucked just as much as he himself did.

He was taking drugs for so long, it's a wonder he lived as long as he did. He wasn't the "KING OF POP" because POP was happening elsewhere before MJ came along - where I have not fully engulfed myself in the research of it since I listen to COUNTRY and other music.

MJ was a known drug user, he continually took drugs for "depression" and other "medical" issues that required drug use. He was usually found in Court for some stupid offense he did, or was blamed for. However, he was a CONFESSED CHILD MOLESTER TWICE CONVICTED!

MJ is nothing more than a sorry rich boy with a past issue with his father. thus the reason he did his best to NOT look like his abusive father. Wow. He was SOME human being.

Rich, famous, and completely drugged. Just as the world wanted him to be. MJ - the idiot that took the ride of his life straight to a drug induced death.... wow a wonderful role model for children.

Teacher: Hey Jimmy what do you want to be when you grow up?
Jimmy: A child molester who orders my physician to drug me so much that I can't feel my own heart beat in my chest!

What a great man he was to society... I SAY HE'S AN IDIOT!

Another thing, he wasn't a great "giver to the community" - Neverland was created for kids, true. However, the way MJ was made it out to become a place you wished never existed. (yes I've visited that place. After MJ died, and personally I spit on the very ground it was on.)

So no matter your opinion, I'm not changing mine. He's just another rich overdoser who ended up killing himself because he couldn't handle life. Basically taking the easy way out, by committing another type of SUICIDE!

there I've specified, and did a little more research. In the end, I still came up with the same conclusion.

He was an idiot, and the world needs to stop mourning him. I'm more torn up about the few officers that were shot in a drive by shooting here in Texas, because they were actually do something to protect someone. These men were REAL, and actually more deserving of honor than MJ EVER was or EVER would be in my book.
-+-+-+-
Chris Brezezzy brown 1989
Let MJ rest stop talking about his tragic deth& LET THE MAN REST!Damnit

Whoa. Okay calm down. Take a deep breath and relax. I know you love MJ, but his death is a comman topic here. I mean, he died, people are obviously gonna talk.

MJ's memory will not rest. That is not what they do. His spirit has been put to rest, but memory lives on forever in the hearts of those who wish to remember.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff