Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yay your dead. LETS CELEBRATE!

Profitable Bloodsucker

Ljninja The lonely soul
Your body is gone but your presence is still here to stay ur legacy as the king of pop will never fade........and U will remain in our hearts for now and forever....... And we all will miss u may u rest in peace crying R.I.P MJ the king of pop

What do you mean "WE"?

5,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200
High Off A Sharpie
Ljninja The lonely soul
Your body is gone but your presence is still here to stay ur legacy as the king of pop will never fade........and U will remain in our hearts for now and forever....... And we all will miss u may u rest in peace crying R.I.P MJ the king of pop

What do you mean "WE"?
We bot if U dont like Michael Jackson the why the hell are u even commenting on this tread its meant for Jackson fans only.......not Haters like u So if u dont share our opining then dont comment at all

Profitable Bloodsucker

Ljninja The lonely soul
High Off A Sharpie
Ljninja The lonely soul

What do you mean "WE"?
We bot if U dont like Michael Jackson the why the hell are u even commenting on this tread its meant for Jackson fans only.......not Haters like u So if u dont share our opining then dont comment at all
Kid, learn a freaking joke. Google it. Gawd. . . . If no one on the internet laughs everyone will cry. Obviously you have no love life.

2,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Conway-Kitty
Keichou
Poor man,had a heart attack, What a sad way to pass. ;~;

Actually, his doctor killed him.

i miss mj crying crying crying
omg!did his doctor really kill him!

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Beta Explorer 0
R.I.P Michael Jackson, The King of Pop sad cry crying

5,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200
Look every one Am dressed like Mj and look at all my adoring fans xd lol althought no one can replace the only and only............... King of pop Hehe!!!!! ................OW!!!! -grabs crouch-

5,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200
diaper genie
Ljninja The lonely soul

RIP Michael. He was a wonderful man and an inspiration.
U know it girl xd Hehe!!! ........ow!!!! -grabs crouch, shuffles feet and starts to moon walk-

5,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200
diaper genie
Ljninja The lonely soul

U know it girl xd Hehe!!! ........ow!!!! -grabs crouch, shuffles feet and starts to moon walk-
Very True crying crying crying cry
Ljninja The lonely soul
diaper genie
Ljninja The lonely soul

Thats hot o.o
High Off A Sharpie
Ljninja The lonely soul
High Off A Sharpie
Ljninja The lonely soul

What do you mean "WE"?
Kid, learn a freaking joke. Google it. Gawd. . . . If no one on the internet laughs everyone will cry. Obviously you have no love life.

Heh acually he does, hes my boyfriend. P.iss off.

9,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Bidding War 100
i will never forget mj i love him and his music he was a great singer i miss him so much R.I.P MJ
a moment of silence i say for his great work in music razz

Profitable Bloodsucker

Jamielessthanthree
High Off A Sharpie
Ljninja The lonely soul
High Off A Sharpie
Ljninja The lonely soul

What do you mean "WE"?

Heh acually he does, hes my boyfriend. P.iss off.

I can only imagine how 10 year olds act these days -_-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces