Welcome to Gaia! ::

so true about the hater thing and

thriller heart
saffircats
boricua_angel03
User Image

MJ WILL B MISSED!! HE WAS A GLOBAL IDOL!!! WE LOVE U MJ!!
cool picture of mj biggrin , but y he have 2 die crying crying crying exclaim exclaim exclaim

It is a good picture! biggrin but i agree y did he have 2 die crying he rocked my world and he still will...always b the KING OF POP and always rock my world.....but y did he have 2 die crying

5,500 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
WE LUV YOU MJ!!!!!! WERE ALL HUGE FANS!!! crying crying crying crying crying exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim
u can be the d**k call me the ballsak
look lemme tell yall mj is not dead he jus went home ok crying
Im not really a fan but i think he's is cool and a very good singer neutral

3,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
this is what you typed:
HEY guys im a biiigg mj fan and i love mj so can u pleez post some of mr.jackson's memories that u rlly liked!! AND MJ HATERS f** OFFFF BEEYOOTTCHES

my fav songs: this is it, smooth criminal and beat it. i like other songs but those 3 are my most fav ^_^
MJ IS AWESOME mrgreen

5,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200
Am a hug MJ fan and I enter in the Art arena so on monday please vote for me all Mj fans ^_^ look it up on monday " Michael Jackson and his Kids" and vote and comment if u like it if u dont then dont its not by force xd
i loved all of it!! I LOVE U MICHAEL!!!! scream scream scream FOREVER!! scream scream scream NO MATTER WAT PPL SAY!!! scream scream

4,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
copy/paste this to 10 ppl then press f5 and f9 at the same time you will get 100,000 gold it really rocks trust mecopy/paste this to 10 ppl then press f5 and f9 at the same time you will get 100,000 gold it really rocks trust mecopy/paste this to 10 ppl then press f5 and f9 at the same time you will get 100,000 gold it really rocks trust mecopy/paste this to 10 ppl then press f5 and f9 at the same time you will get 100,000 gold it really rockscopy/paste this to 10 ppl then press f5 and f9 at the same time you will get 100,000 gold it really rocks trust me!trust mecopy/paste this to 10 ppl then press f5 and f9 at the same time you will get 100,000 gold itcopy/paste this to 10 ppl then press f5 and f9 at the same time you will get 100,000 gold it really rocks trust me!really rocks trust mecopy/paste this to 10 ppl then press f5 and f9 at the same time you will get 100,000 gold it really rocks trust mecopy/paste this to 10 ppl then press f5 and f9 at the same time you will get 100,000 gold it really rocks trust mecopy/paste this to 10 ppl then press f5 and f9 at the same time you will get 100,000 gold it really rocks trust mecopy/paste this to 10 ppl then press f5 and f9 at the same time you will get 100,000 gold it really rocks trust mecopy/paste this to 10 ppl then press f5 and f9 at the same time you will get 100,000 gold it really rocks trust mecopy/paste this to 10 ppl then press f5 and f9 at the same time you will get 100,000 gold it really rocks trust mecopy/paste this to 10 ppl then press f5 and f9 at the same time you will get 100,000 gold it really rocks trust mecopy/paste this to 10 ppl then press f5 and f9 at the sa

P.s Michael Rocks heart heart
Micheal Jackson got murdered on my birthday 6/25 crying

4,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
firt time i saw thriller
did u forget he was a nasty ped.ofile?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff