Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eclyptk
Haters should just leave dramallama

agreed

2,250 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Informer 100
I HATE YOU you suck not mj how could you. to the king of rock plus elivis you probluy dont like rock and pop fu*k you and all of your horror stressed scream evil dramallama

3,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Wall Street 200

5,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I luv michael!!!!!! xd
I ******** LOVE MICHEAL JACKSON!!!!! heart heart heart heart heart heart heart M.J how you that make a grown girl cry? heart heart

3,300 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
I KINDA HATE HIM

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
Let it go he's dead nothing will change that!!!!!!!! P.S. Remember the rule treat others how you want to be treated and Jealousy is what keeps haters talking and MOST IMPORTANTLY If you have nothing nice to say don't say anything at all!!!! Thank you for reading my awesomely true post!!!!!!!!!!! smile

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
Dylan7991
I KINDA HATE HIM

Let it go he's dead nothing will change that!!!!!!!! P.S. Remember the rule treat others how you want to be treated and Jealousy is what keeps haters talking and MOST IMPORTANTLY If you have nothing nice to say don't say anything at all!!!! Thank you for reading my awesomely true post!!!!!!!!!!! smile

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
Julianna8910
I HATE YOU you suck not mj how could you. to the king of rock plus elivis you probluy dont like rock and pop fu*k you and all of your horror stressed scream evil dramallama

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
killer bat 66
He's so 2009. Plus he was a man lady.

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
LaffyTaffy108
TapeMyMouthTieMyWrists
LaffyTaffy108
IM LOVE MJ!!!
You are love MJ?

no i realy hate him xD ~!!
make up ur mind and Let it go he's dead nothing will change that!!!!!!!! P.S. Remember the rule treat others how you want to be treated and Jealousy is what keeps haters talking and MOST IMPORTANTLY If you have nothing nice to say don't say anything at all!!!! Thank you for reading my awesomely true post!!!!!!!!!!! smile
LaughaLotRocks21
LaffyTaffy108
TapeMyMouthTieMyWrists
LaffyTaffy108
IM LOVE MJ!!!
You are love MJ?

no i realy hate him xD ~!!
make up ur mind and Let it go he's dead nothing will change that!!!!!!!! P.S. Remember the rule treat others how you want to be treated and Jealousy is what keeps haters talking and MOST IMPORTANTLY If you have nothing nice to say don't say anything at all!!!! Thank you for reading my awesomely true post!!!!!!!!!!! smile

ummm ok !!! BUT IMMA DO WHAT EVER I SET MY MIND TO DO OK!!
micheal jackson was and is an awsome man.not only from his music.i miss mj...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff