Welcome to Gaia! ::

thats ******** bullshit u shouldnt always believe what u reead in the p[aperss ma aunt works fo forest lawn where he barried and she's incharge of all celebrities and important peoples coffins&graves&shitt and thas FUKIN BULLSHIT! blaugh
hiki-mikixx9
maybe MJ mom took the body and store it in a frezze like befor

dkgodofjfovobjf,vlcnfkg,bncklbcmgf,clv kgbfv
it's missing??? like not there question

5,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Flatterer 200
splice4
hiki-mikixx9
maybe MJ mom took the body and store it in a frezze like befor

dkgodofjfovobjf,vlcnfkg,bncklbcmgf,clv kgbfv

typing nonsence to get gold

5,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Flatterer 200
BrIcK_DaDDyy4000
thats ******** bullshit u shouldnt always believe what u reead in the p[aperss ma aunt works fo forest lawn where he barried and she's incharge of all celebrities and important peoples coffins&graves&shitt and thas FUKIN BULLSHIT! blaugh

maybe she stole the body

1,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
sns981
OMG!!!!!!! Micheal Jackson's body is missing!!!!!! crying I saw it at the store when I was shopping. MJ is huge where I come from and there were these posters everywhere saying: Mj's body missing, coffin found empty, grave robbery coverup. AAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! crying scream sweatdrop evil twisted

dude ya i kno i was at rite aide and i saw he magazine and i was like omg!!!! bu seriously s it a big surprise?? i mean i loooovvvee mj but hes sooo famous that a person was bound to seal him and make some proffits bu then again his famly could have hid him somewhere safely
yeah oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooookkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff