[Kasumiko]
I'd call it Schoolhouse Rock.
lol
Kiba Shinzu
golden-cat143
Millie Nao
golden-cat143
Quote:
And the OP has a username. I dislike it greatly when people refer to the OP as OP.

confused Okay, if you're going to post in a forum, you're going to have to get over that. Sorry if you were offended but seriously, it doesn't matter.
so far, people I've asked, have listened and done so. You just don't want to because I think the dictionary is silly and Michael Jackson is even more silly. When I'm in an argument I call people by what they like to be called because then they listen better. You're more likely to jump at your name being yelled then some other slur.

oh look, another life lesson. There it goes, clear over your head. Grab it! Quickly!

You make no sense.

I've learned that you need to read her posts over and over again just to be sure you get what she is saying. I think she kind of threw the MJ being a musician and dictionary comment too close to to the "calling the OP by their username."

By the way, Hi Golden-cat! whee

Hi! biggrin Hehe but to stay on topic, yeah what she is saying doesn't make sense to me even after reading it a few times... confused
ima random person XD
golden-cat143
Kiba Shinzu
golden-cat143
Millie Nao
golden-cat143
Quote:
And the OP has a username. I dislike it greatly when people refer to the OP as OP.

confused Okay, if you're going to post in a forum, you're going to have to get over that. Sorry if you were offended but seriously, it doesn't matter.
so far, people I've asked, have listened and done so. You just don't want to because I think the dictionary is silly and Michael Jackson is even more silly. When I'm in an argument I call people by what they like to be called because then they listen better. You're more likely to jump at your name being yelled then some other slur.

oh look, another life lesson. There it goes, clear over your head. Grab it! Quickly!

You make no sense.

I've learned that you need to read her posts over and over again just to be sure you get what she is saying. I think she kind of threw the MJ being a musician and dictionary comment too close to to the "calling the OP by their username."

Hi! biggrin Hehe but to stay on topic, yeah what she is saying doesn't make sense to me even after reading it a few times... confused
So how are you staying on topic, when you're not really contributing to the thread in terms of discussion, other than saying you don't understand Millie's thoughts?
[Kasumiko]
golden-cat143
Kiba Shinzu
golden-cat143
Millie Nao

You make no sense.

So how are you staying on topic, when you're not really contributing to the thread in terms of discussion, other than saying you don't understand Millie's thoughts?

I'm responding the Kiba. But sorry anyway. sweatdrop
[Kasumiko]
golden-cat143
Kiba Shinzu
golden-cat143
Millie Nao

You make no sense.

Well, If she replied to Millie's thoughts without actually understanding what it meant, that would make her ignorant and could throw the actual topic completely out the window, couldn't it? Letting another know that you are confused is a way to better communicate ideas and understanding between two people conversing.
...wow that was a lot of words. sweatdrop
It was probably the sarcasm part she didn't get. Though, I got every part of it and the first part was pretty understandable to a fault. Being too generous much?

Prophet

It's funny because I said she wasn't going to get it to begin with. She didn't understand any of it, including the part about not understanding any of it. That's why it's funny. So she didn't understand the part about not understanding because she didn't understand the intial message to begin with. Would this be a paradox or am I just being paid by the word now?

Anyone have thoughts on this (since we should stay on topic):

I asked someone about this topic, the intital question: artistry = artist? They said that if the person is more than one thing (actor, singer, performer, etc) then they would consider that person to be an artist. I found this interesting. I had never thought about the "umbrella" term in such a way. Strange that I overlooked that possible scenario.
Oh yeah, totally. Give me a gun, give me a helmet and send me overseas to shed some blood--and that easily makes me an artist. If I die, however--I'm a tragic hero at best.

Prophet

golden-cat143
[Kasumiko]
golden-cat143
Kiba Shinzu
golden-cat143
Millie Nao

You make no sense.

I'm responding the Kiba. But sorry anyway. sweatdrop
this post of yours was even more unnecessary than the first.

Now I'm a hypocrit. Oh wait, I already was. nvm, wur chilzz

Prophet

[Kasumiko]
Oh yeah, totally. Give me a gun, give me a helmet and send me overseas to shed some blood--and that easily makes me an artist. If I die, however--I'm a tragic hero at best.
"The Aeneid: A story of Italian men who fight, have sex, drink, cry, die, and cry some more."
When you mention Italian, it might be a better part of a spaghetti western.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games