old age 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Illness 0.2 20.0% [ 1 ]
mental probelm 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
killed 0.2 20.0% [ 1 ]
Choked or sufficated 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 5 ]

Michael Jackson may he rest in peace.
Michael Jackson, some call him the king of pop, some just call him mental
Michael Jackson was an inspirtion towards dancing I believe.
No Michael Jackson No moon walk thats what i say. He wasn't just a great dancer he was an amazing singer and for all the Michael Jackson haters out there know this if Michael Jackson wasnt around to begin with there would be NO POP!!! and without POP no HIP HOP!! it goes in a line people!! I know that some of you hate him for what he did to that little boy,but he was on drugs he didnt know what right from wrong is no one would if they were on drugs come on!! I know you guys might say oh well what about throwing his child out the window? He didnt throw his child out the window!! That is 100% a lie the reporters wanted to see the baby and like most celebrites they dont want to be too close to paparzzi so he stayed on the upstairs window and put the baby out the window to show the baby and his arm sliped and he ALMOST dropped the baby but he grabbed the baby with his other arm and pulled the baby in! Now for the new question thats at hand how did Michael Jackson Died? Did he died from a drug overdose? how about old age? he was 50 when he died. Maybe he had a bad Illness like cancer. To some people they think he had a Mental Probelm. whatabout a crazed Michael Jackson Hater Killed him. Or he chould have choked on something or maybe sufficated. Tell me you anwser on the poll thanks
He had a problem wit drugs so he had an ovrdose wen he died
thanks for your anwser! mrgreen
He can't rest in peace because his body and casket is missing

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out