Welcome to Gaia! ::

IN LOVE AND OUR MEMORIES
i love michael and he was the best so i give him 99 because there were little shady things ab him with the little boys, im not sure if he did it or not but the the things he did do like let them sleep in his bed, for anyone is not cool, but otherwise he was a great person who paved the way for many artists in many different generas and he was just freakin awsome!!!
Ash-Max1
-100 he sucks

he might be dead but out of everything he is a 100 and not a -100
100!

Duh. I mean just look at this and you have to agree:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Aaawww! heart
hmm not really a fan of him.. 70
he is 1 he love lil boys and climbed in trees and calls himself peterpan so hate im but i give credit to his music
Michael Jackson is the best thing that ever happened to Pop music. Michael Jackson made true history. On a scale from 1-100 i'd give him a never ending number. He was as big as Elvis Presley, Bob Marley, Frank Sinatra. I'll never forget the things he achieved for this world. But the one thing I hate is that, everyone called him gay and called him a *****, but they all began to listen to him and praise him after he died. What is that, anyway? I say they're fake. And for the record, Michael Jackson isn't fake. smile
100 but he waz betta black

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces