Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
hello fellow gaians (wow im making this like if it was a graduation speech lol) today i had an idea to make a topic about kesha and mj, why u ask? well because yesterday i was looking at wat was on tv and i saw a report about mj and kesha and it said that kesha is bigger than mj now! imean WTF?? have u heard kesha live she sings like a duck not that im better but she is a trash who edits every bit of her songz while mj was rehearsing like a crazy person and taking sleeping pills because he couldnt sleep cause of his hard work! wat do you think of that?
MJ is dead and she is alive.

Life > Death.

Therefore....

6,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Skip2MyLu

Life > Death.

Therefore....
yes but mj was bigger when he died so its like if he was alive and still kesha the ugly witch is beating i mean wat???
MMM I'll be impressed with... Damn it can't even spell her name, Kiesha? I'll be impressed if she sings a single album that beats Thriller's sell record.

Course I don't really like her as a performer to begin with. It's not that I don't like her music or her. I just don't care for her as a performer. I like MJ more.
Skip2MyLu

Life > Death.

Therefore....

well......... Kiesha is alive he is dead so........... Kiesha
me hotty 72
Skip2MyLu

Life > Death.

Therefore....

well......... Kiesha is alive he is dead so........... Kiesha

My point

Tipsy Humorist

It's Ke$ha! Spell it right, dummy.
It doesn't sound like a graduation speech.

Leaf

it just sounds like a troll trying to make a point that makes no sense on paper.

6,025 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Citizen 200
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EB903MOkx5A <--- I agree with everything he says xD!
kesha is awsome michiel is doddo

Flinch Kennedy's Significant Otter

Wealthy Businesswoman

4,475 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
dont ever say or think that sick people!he suplied us wit music for like 40 years. she only has like 3 songs that we know of! traitors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff