Welcome to Gaia! ::

fancy mayhem
dio is trash compared to michael jackson.

Michael Jackson is trash compared to Dio.

3,450 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
God Emperor Akhenaton
fancy mayhem

no one will agree with you so you are out numbered.
fancy mayhem
God Emperor Akhenaton
fancy mayhem

Being popular does not mean they are talented. Such a thing is called an ad populum. Tears for Fears was once popular and you probably never heard of them because they were erased as a simple fad back in the 80's. Hootie and the Blowfish were once popular, everyone loved Dead or Alive, now their career is in the former. Dio on the other hand, he had a fan base for over 50 years. Jackson's career was dying until he ironically died.

2,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
I didn't mind his songs and all but i really don't think he is dead .

3,450 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
God Emperor Akhenaton
fancy mayhem
God Emperor Akhenaton
fancy mayhem

Being popular does not mean they are talented. Such a thing is called an ad populum. Tears for Fears was once popular and you probably never heard of them because they were erased as a simple fad back in the 80's. Hootie and the Blowfish were once popular, everyone loved Dead or Alive, now their career is in the former. Dio on the other hand, he had a fan base for over 50 years. Jackson's career was dying until he ironically died.

well bottomline no one really cares for a dio.
fancy mayhem
God Emperor Akhenaton
fancy mayhem
God Emperor Akhenaton
fancy mayhem

I do. All the metalheads do. Those who don't are usually the jackasses who follow a trend and drop it once it no longer becomes cool. Nobody cared about Jackson until he died.

3,450 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
God Emperor Akhenaton
fancy mayhem
God Emperor Akhenaton
fancy mayhem
God Emperor Akhenaton
fancy mayhem

I do. All the metalheads do. Those who don't are usually the jackasses who follow a trend and drop it once it no longer becomes cool. Nobody cared about Jackson until he died.

not true. it was plenty and plenty of fans was waiting for a come back since the trial and every june 13, We celebrate cause that was when he was aquitted for the cases that was brought against him. The tour michael was suppose to do was out sold so they did care but now everyone does before it was fans that was here for him from day one.
fancy mayhem
God Emperor Akhenaton
fancy mayhem
God Emperor Akhenaton
fancy mayhem

not true. it was plenty and plenty of fans was waiting for a come back since the trial and every june 13, We celebrate cause that was when he was aquitted for the cases that was brought against him. The tour michael was suppose to do was out sold so they did care but now everyone does before it was fans that was here for him from day one.

The tickets for Dio had sold out in his reuniion tour with Black Sabbath. His new album tour was also sold out. You can't tell me that People don't care about Dio.

Hygienic Member

1,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
WHOO THE HELLLLL IS DIO ?????? NEVER HEARD OF HIM NEVER WILL!!!!!!!! MICHEAL IS THE BEST AND ALWAYS WILL BEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FE! evil evil biggrin

3,450 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
God Emperor Akhenaton
fancy mayhem
God Emperor Akhenaton
fancy mayhem
God Emperor Akhenaton
fancy mayhem

The tickets for Dio had sold out in his reuniion tour with Black Sabbath. His new album tour was also sold out. You can't tell me that People don't care about Dio.

how much? how much did he get for that?
fancy mayhem
God Emperor Akhenaton
fancy mayhem
God Emperor Akhenaton
fancy mayhem

how much?

How much what?

3,450 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
God Emperor Akhenaton
fancy mayhem
God Emperor Akhenaton
fancy mayhem
God Emperor Akhenaton
fancy mayhem

how much?

How much what?

money did he get?
fancy mayhem
God Emperor Akhenaton
fancy mayhem
God Emperor Akhenaton
fancy mayhem

how much?

How much what?

money did he get?

Let's see. $40 per ticket, 10,000 seats, 40 stops, divide by 4 and they made 4 million per tour each.
Didn't Dio sing for Black Sabbath after Ozzy left?
Wasn't Michael a music legend?
You do the math.
OMG HE DIED ON MY B-DAY
MICHAEL JACKSON R.I.P.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff